Eat Moore Cakes

Lockport, IL View map

A little about us is simple; we love to make our customers smile and we love to make pastries. We feature cakes, pastries, sweets for all occasions, diabetic sweets, designer cake and one of kind photo cakes, which are baked fresh daily an guaranteed to satisfy you and your guests. Tailored to your taste buds. We will work within your dietary requirements and preferences if you are looking for vegetarian, vegan, low fat, or sugar free dessert, just let us know.

Eat Moore Cakes specializes in decorated cakes for any occasion. Whether it be for a Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary, Showers, Religious Holidays, Valentines’ Day or any occasion, let our experienced designers custom create a beautiful cake for your next event. The exceptional flavor and beauty of our cakes are sure to please even the most discriminating tastes. All our products are made to order so fresh all day long. All our kitchens and staff hold up to date food safety certification. If you want 12 dozen customized mini-cakes for your bridal shower or just a nice cheesecake for that special dinner party, give us a call.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cheese
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Jouhaina S. Married on 03/10/2019

Excellent service

Creative, delicious,best service
    Ellen Married on 06/24/2016
    If you need a cake for any occassion, Trecia is your girl! She recently did my wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS and tasty too! Trecia's decorating skills are top-notch and she is super easy to work with. I've ordered baby shower cakes, retirement party cakes, cake pops, etc from her and I can't say enough positive things. When we met with her to discuss wedding cakes, we showed her a few pictures of things we liked and she went above and beyond my expectations...not to mention she's about half the price of other decorators we received quotes from.
  • Dez
    Desiree Married on 11/29/2014
    I LOVED my wedding cupcakes! I had Leticia create a 6inch cake for the top along w/cupcakes and cake balls. They were beautiful and I would definitely order again.

Please check out her website she can create anything and its gorgeous!

937 S Hamilton Lockport, IL, 60441
Location of (Eat Moore Cakes)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding