L'Cheriyve Studios Reviews

L'Cheriyve Studios 4
L'Cheriyve Studios 5
  • Katanya & Joseph

Katanya & Joseph · Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent the ladies the dressing rooms the whole place was amazing

Yvette, Cristina, and all the ladies from the venue was wonderful I can’t wait to have another event love you guys....

L'Cheriyve Studios 6
    Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Christy

Christy Goode · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing staff and venue

L'cheriyve is a beautiful venue my guest were amazed. The staff was knowledgeable and had resources if iI needed them.They made the wedding planning process easy.

Sent on 07/21/2019

L'Cheriyve Studios's reply:

Hi Christy! We are so delighted to hear that you had the most beautiful wedding experience here at L'Cheriyve Studios! We definitely try our absolute best to assist in making your special day as smooth and as memorable as possible. Wishing you both all the very best!

L'Cheriyve Team

debbi · Married on 06/17/2015

I absolutely LOVE this place! I wanted to have boudoir shots taken of me for a bday gift for my fiancé. I was a bit nervous as I had never done this so my Maid of Honor took over. She researched and found this place - and what a find! They helped us arrange everything, from photographer to make- up artist to fashion consultant. There is a full kitchen, make up room and so many different rooms and vignettes for photos.... and parties. My MoH arranged for my bridesmaids to join us after my photo shoot for a party and celebration. So Fun! They arranged all the catering and could not have been nicer about helping me relax for the photo shoot. I strongly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Monique · event on: 04/25/2015

If your looking for a unique, beautiful,and elegant venue this is the place to be. The owners are very nice, professional, and helpful. I've work with a lot of venues but L'Cheriyve's is the best hands down. If possible all of my future events will be with L'Cheriyve Studio.

Sent on 05/10/2015

L'Cheriyve Studios's reply:

Thank you Monique, Your expertise design turned L'Cheriyve into a "pink dream land" for your clients Baby Shower... I thought the pink light bulbs in the ceiling were over the top! So fun having you at L'Cheriyve.

Alisa · event on: 07/04/2014

It was a privilege to work with Yvette. Very friendly and profession staff. This venue is a gem! Great venue for filming, photography, personal and corporate events. A must see! Thank You L'Cheriyve Studios for everything!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Christine · event on: 06/28/2014

When you enter L' Cheriyve Studios, it's like an adult fantasyland. 5000 sq feet of sets that feel lush, elegant, sexy. As I sit in the makeup studio, I feel like a princess. I am greeted with such warmth and offered a glass of champagne. My hair and makeup are so beautifully done and I am thrilled to do my first shoot. Marisa has a natural way of making her clients feel comfortable in front of the camera. And like Justin Timberlake, she knows how to bring the sexy back! It was truly an experience I won't forget. I left feeling creative, confindent, inspired and powerful!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Lar · event on: 06/25/2014

Our company held a photoshoot at L'Cheriyve for 2 days in June (and projecting 2 more in July) and from start to finish, the L'Cheriyve team were SUPERB to work with! We normally have to deal with such hassles when booking spaces for photoshoots, but the venue was equipped with everything we needed.

There aren't enough great things to say about Yvette and Destini! They are competent, friendly, genuine, inspirational and super professional. They were always quick to respond emails, they offered all the help and advice we could ask for during our shoot, and they always had a smile on their face while working. L'cheriyve has set the bar high for customer service standards. We love having our shoots there!

Mihran · event on: 06/04/2014

They truly are best in the business. Accommodating to every need. Friendly who help you with anything you need and want to have a good time and event to remember.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Christina · event on: 05/29/2014

I have had 2 events now at L'Cheriyve... And I would literally say they were life-changing. The owner Yvette is one of the most amazing woman I have ever met... So kind, so accommodating, so helpful... And the L'Cheriyve space is seriously drop dead gorgeous. I used to work in fashion photography so I have seen a lot of amazing venues... And this one seriously takes the cake! Every little detail is well thought out and the variety of little vignette scenes is so unique. I highly recommend you explore working with L'Cheriyve!

P. · event on: 05/03/2014

Working with Destini for my sister's bridal shower was amazing! She was extremely helpful and thoughtful. She made sure we have EVERYTHING we needed for my sister's big day! The location and venue were perfect and Destini made sure everything was perfect. All the guests were so impressed with the venue that many mentioned desires to book photo shoot dates. I will definitely utilize L'Cheriyve again for any upcoming events that require a classy sexy location and I recommend it to anyone planning an event!

• User4277949 · event on: 04/12/2014

I utilized L'Cheriyve Studios for a 30th birthday bash. L'Cheriyve provides an eclectic, yet classy environment for any type of event. The venue was phenomenal, but the service - even more so. Destini took a personal interest in ensuring that my party was a success and that every detail was covered. She provided insightful suggestions on decorations, set-up and vendors. She was also on-site the night of the event to handle any questions or concerns. The party was flawless! I would definitely host another event at this location and recommend L'Cheriyve to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/26/2014