Lauren Weber Makeup Reviews

28 Reviews for Lauren Weber Makeup

1 User photo

Lauren Weber Makeup 1

Anna · Married on 09/01/2012

Lauren did makeup for me and 5 others at my wedding. I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm super picky about my makeup and I wouldn't have changed anything!

About 6 months before my wedding date, Lauren drove all the way into NYC for my trial, even though the wedding was up in the Catskills. She came to my apartment and spent more than an hour working with me to figure out exactly what worked. The best part is, if you book her after your trial, she puts a large part of what you paid for the trial towards the price of the wedding day makeup!

She did makeup on women of a variety of different ages and everyone looked fantastic. No one looked overdone or "made-up," but at the same time, we all really looked our best. And I didn't touch up my makeup ONE time during the wedding. It still looked great at 1:00 in the morning!

Lauren and her assistant were so sweet and fun and were great to have around on the big day. Their work is flawless!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

C · Married on 09/25/2011

I was a makeup skeptic. People are supposed to tell you on your wedding day that you look beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, Grace Kelly, etc., regardless of the reality, right? So I was a bit leery at first about having a full makeup monty. Lauren responded to all of my questions and concerns, and convinced me to take some risks and try some new things (seriously folks - false eyelashes - everyone you see on TV with great eyelashes is wearing them). She was professional and timely and knowledgeable, plus she is a fabulous artist. The proof is in the pictures - my face looks way more amazing than I ever thought it could look in every single one. I recommend Lauren as highly as possible!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Jill · Married on 08/27/2011

Lauren was wonderful to work with. She was totally professional and really knew her stuff. I was rather nervous as Hurricane Irene was coming to my wedding as an uninvited guest. Lauren calmed me down and got me to relax and I had fun getting my makeup applied. She listened to what I wanted, added her own thoughts and everyone loved how natural and glowing I looked. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2011