Las Vegas Makeup Girl Reviews

53 | Las Vegas, NV

53 Reviews for Las Vegas Makeup Girl

53 Las Vegas Makeup Girl Reviews

Sharla · Married on 06/16/2018

Fast response and friendly! On your wedding day you want to surround yourself with positive, dependable people. Shekiera is all that plus super talented. Best decision I made was hiring her!

Las Vegas Makeup Girl 1

Crystal · Married on 01/13/2018

Kiera was wonderful to work with from consultation to completion. She is very easy to talk to and you feel like your getting ready with a girlfriend. The best part is how long the makeup lasts !! No matter how early you get ready, you will look just as perfect at the end of the night. Thank you Kiera for your reassurance in everything and my beautiful look.

Hailee · Married on 10/21/2017

She is amazing! Very professional and so sweet! I loved my makeup!!!

Dalyssa · Married on 10/15/2017

Not only is her makeup awesome, but her bubbly personality is beautiful!! I'd call her for any special event in my life?

stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

I have used Kiera before in the past for my engagement shots and I thought she did an incredible job. My sister in law needed someone to do her bridal parties hair and makeup so Kiera and Crystal did it together. We had other trials that were TERRIBLE!! There was some bumps in the road but I don't believe it is Kiera and Crystals fault. They had some miscommunications with the wedding planner about the time they were suppose to arrive. They arrived at 5 am when the wedding planner had the bridal partying starting at 7 am. I will say the wedding planner did blame them but I know them both very well and I know it was not their fault.. In the end they stayed which we are all very grateful for. I think they were professional about the situation but I do feel like they might of been a little upset while they were doing every ones hair and makeup. Since there was an issue with timing the makeup and hair was a little rushed. I felt like Kiera and Crystal did a great job on me but I do know they were really quick on some of the other guest who I got feedback that they wish that she spent a little more time on them. I would say they are extremely quick and do a great job. I am so grateful they stayed for the wedding party and I know they could of easily left.

Kiera is a kind and patient person. She has became a friend of mine after working with her a few times. I enjoy her personality and her kindness. She is always willing to work with you. I am very particular and often times bug vendors and she never made me feel like I was bugging her when I would reach out to her a million times for the same questions. I highly recommend her. She isn't cheap though but you get what you pay for. I had some terrible makeup artist in Vegas that are honestly much cheaper. I promise her if you hire her you wont be disappointed.

Byanca · Married on 07/31/2017

I love her work, she very fixable

Erika · Married on 07/01/2017

I went out to Vegas for my friends wedding I am so glad she found Shekiera to do our make up. She was on time and made us all beautiful. Her skills are on point? My face was flawless and even looked good the next morning lol....totally recommend her I would use her again

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/22/2017

Kiera does an absolutely wonderful job! She has a great attitude, and is a pleasure to work with. In addition, she listens so well to your personal taste….I was very concerned about having too thick of a make up job done, and wanted a focus on my eyes without being overly done. I could not have loved my make up job more! I would highly recommend her services!

Melvie · Married on 01/08/2017

Kiera provided make-up for myself. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. She respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting ready period of the day with a calm, collected stressfree attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her. She is worth every penny!!

Courtney · Married on 01/08/2017

Kiera was FANTASTIC!!!! I contacted her at the last minute, and she was happy to squeeze me in. She was so friendly, professional, prompt, a great communicator, and most of all, she and her stylist Crystal did a fantastic job with my make-up and hair! So impressed with her services and would absolutely use her again given the need!

Katie · Married on 01/01/2017

Kiera is an absolute god-send. She and I were able to communicate about my "look" in advance and she knocked it out of the park! I looked and felt gorgeous. Most importantly, I loved the time I spent with her and the experience in general. I knew I was in completely capable hands, so that helpede to relax right off the bat. She put together a beauty team for me (hair and stylist) who were like my fairy godmothers for the night. I couldn't have done it without her. My only complaint is that she doesn't live closer to me so I could use her all the time.

Naomi · Married on 12/31/2016

Shekiera was amazing! Her friendly disposition and warm personality make her a pleasure to work with! She showed up on time and guided me through the process of finding an ideal look for my event. Next time I am on the west coast Shekiera will be my first call for flawless makeup!

xoxo

Taz · Married on 12/10/2016

Kiera is AMAZING! She makes you look flawless and does it in a timely manner. She is very professional and experienced. She has done my makeup a few times and I was more than satisfied. I will definitely recommend her for any event that you need to get ready for.

Angela · Married on 11/30/2016

If you are looking for a dependable, quirky, upbeat, flexible makeup artist for your special day, look no further! Shekiera was professional from our first contact all the way until I needed a quick lip touch up after my husbands and my first kiss as husband and wife. I had no point of reference for my wedding day since I usually don't wear much makeup. This was not an issue for my makeup artist, Shekiera. She made me feel like a rock star. Talk about exquisite service. I will be back in Vegas soon and I have already booked her for our one year anniversary party! Thank you Shekiera! You rock!

Taylor · Married on 11/23/2016

I love Shekiera and wouldn't use anyone else ever. She is always on time, reasonably priced and quick to fit you in her crazy schedule, even if it is at her expense. She uses great products and always makes sure that to ask about allergies so you know your being taken care of. I look forward to working with her for other events and items.

Alyssa · Married on 11/07/2016

I met Kiera working in the photography industry. On top of her work always being top notch at sessions, she was professional, personable, and one of the nicest people I have met. She really always shinned when I worked with her, her passion for makeup so obvious. I knew immediately I would hire her for my own wedding. And I am glad I did. Myself and all the girls in my party looked amazing, and the girls raved on about her stunning work. I could have picked a lot of makeup artists I know from the industry but I wouldn't have picked anyone different!

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

I booked Kiera for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. I did two trials with her before my wedding and both times she was fantastic! She listened to what I wanted,but also let me know her opinion too when I wasn't sure on some things. I like to hear a professional's opinion. She never forced any look on me and the end result was beautiful. She is energetic and so funny! She has a great personality and her work is top of the line. The make up stayed on all night! I have very sensitive skin and she listened and used products that didn't bother my skin at all. My make up wasn't over done and everybody commented on how great I looked. She also did my three bridesmaids,my mom and my moms friends make up. All of which were perfection. She showed up on time and worked quick too. I will definitely book her again for other special events. Book Las Vegas Make Up Girl! You won't regret it!

• Adriane

Adriane · Married on 10/21/2016

Can I just say Awesome!!! My makeup was perfect and it lasted all night without any touch ups. She was very professional and always responded to mail phone calls, text, or emails.

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

The sweetest person that you will meet! She does a great job at listening to what it is that you want. She doesn't over do it, simply enhances your natural beauty.

Karen · Married on 09/10/2016

Kiera is wonderful. My makeup was flawless. She's professional but friendly. You can't go wrong with her.

Janet · Married on 09/09/2016

You're amazing! Thank you Kiera. <3

Emma · Married on 08/01/2016

I travelled to Las Vegas from the UK for mum wedding - I had only experienced Kiera's work via instangram and the amazing before and afters so I was a little nervous but I had nothing to worry about! Kiera made me (and my mum) feel really comfortable and my final look was amazing- I have never felt so pretty! The airbrushing was a great effect and it lasted so well in August heat so it's worth the extra expense! I wish you would visit the U.K. So I can use your services again!! Thank you Kiera!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2016

Shekiera was amazing! She took care of my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding. I would have happily had her do mine if I didn't already have a package deal with the hotel I had my wedding at. She was professional, on time, and cared about the look that we wanted. All four of my bridesmaids were felling themselves the whole day and I would definitely book her again if in Vegas and in need of a mua!!

Tracy · Married on 06/18/2016

Kiera was fantastic! Not only did she do a great job with both me and my sister's make up the day of my wedding, she was extremely attentive and patient with me leading up to the wedding and during! She is very easy to work with and lots of fun! It was a pleasure working with her!

Jasmin · Married on 06/04/2016

I wasn't able to get my services because of unforeseen events on my end but she was amazing to work with and I can't wait to link up with her again for an official service.. Thank you for your professionalism.