Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

52 Reviews for Las Vegas Makeup Girl

Consultations (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
51 Las Vegas Makeup Girl Reviews

Kiera is THE BEST! When I got engaged I knew I had to have her, so she was my first vendor I reached out to. Since she is always crazy busy, we agreed to have her do my makeup and her team do my bridesmaids. I trust her judgement, and I'm so glad that I did - we all turned out amazing and my bridesmaids felt gorgeous! Her team also did our hair, and I was so glad to have them there. We went through a few options I had selected for each bridesmaid, and then they would suggest ways to make it work best for each of my girl's hair types. It made me feel better to know that they were discussing options with me instead of just doing something that wouldn't have looked 100%.

Follow Las Vegas Makeup Girl on Instagram/Facebook and you will see the kind of magic they do!

Profile Picture Britt, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Kiera was wonderful to work with from consultation to completion. She is very easy to talk to and you feel like your getting ready with a girlfriend. The best part is how long the makeup lasts !! No matter how early you get ready, you will look just as perfect at the end of the night. Thank you Kiera for your reassurance in everything and my beautiful look.

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is amazing! Very professional and so sweet! I loved my makeup!!!

Profile Picture Hailee, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Not only is her makeup awesome, but her bubbly personality is beautiful!! I'd call her for any special event in my life?

Profile Picture Dalyssa, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have used Kiera before in the past for my engagement shots and I thought she did an incredible job. My sister in law needed someone to do her bridal parties hair and makeup so Kiera and Crystal did it together. We had other trials that were TERRIBLE!! There was some bumps in the road but I don't believe it is Kiera and Crystals fault. They had some miscommunications with the wedding planner about the time they were suppose to arrive. They arrived at 5 am when the wedding planner had the bridal partying starting at 7 am. I will say the wedding planner did blame them but I know them both very well and I know it was not their fault.. In the end they stayed which we are all very grateful for. I think they were professional about the situation but I do feel like they might of been a little upset while they were doing every ones hair and makeup. Since there was an issue with timing the makeup and hair was a little rushed. I felt like Kiera and Crystal did a great job on me but I do know they were really quick on some of the other guest who I got feedback that they wish that she spent a little more time on them. I would say they are extremely quick and do a great job. I am so grateful they stayed for the wedding party and I know they could of easily left.

Kiera is a kind and patient person. She has became a friend of mine after working with her a few times. I enjoy her personality and her kindness. She is always willing to work with you. I am very particular and often times bug vendors and she never made me feel like I was bugging her when I would reach out to her a million times for the same questions. I highly recommend her. She isn't cheap though but you get what you pay for. I had some terrible makeup artist in Vegas that are honestly much cheaper. I promise her if you hire her you wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture User7484207, Recently Married, 1 Review
3.1

I have used Kiera many times. This time I hired her for my bridal party for my 2 day wedding. I think Kiera does a great job. I have used her for my sister in law wedding, engagement pictures and now my bridal party. My mom is picky and the fact that she liked her makeup means a lot to me.

First, just know she does each person in about 30 mins. I did contact her telling her that it seemed fast and my bridesmaids were concerned. I felt like she was a little rude in her text to me. I felt like she could of respond in a nicer way to just reassure me it would be ok. Her services is not cheap so you expect a certain quality.

First day she only had two clients from my bridal party. She took her time and the makeup turn out well. She did make my mom makeup a little darker than she wanted so we did have someone touch it up for her.

The second day, my issue here is that Kiera had set up several appointments after us. When my bridesmaids had ask her to fix their contour or blend out their eye shadow she gave attitude and made it hard for them to ask. I had hired someone to do my own makeup from California and she was able to fix some of the makeup for the girls so they didn't have to ask Kiera. She had a hard stop for other appointments and was not flexible at all. I felt like she did a sloppy job that day and she was trying to do to many appointments in one day. But was sad because I have worked with her several times before and thought she did a good job. It made me sad that my bridesmaids felt like their makeup could have been better after spending all that money.

hair - usually she works with crystal which is amazing. This time she brought someone else and she did a terrible job. They wanted to have soft curls which is a easy thing to do but most of the girls hair was teased wrong or the curls were sloppy. Luckily I had another person their who was hired to do my mom and aunts hair name Julie Kurosu. She was able to fix most of the girls hair.

Profile Picture stephanie , 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I love her work, she very fixable

Profile Picture Byanca, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I went out to Vegas for my friends wedding I am so glad she found Shekiera to do our make up. She was on time and made us all beautiful. Her skills are on point? My face was flawless and even looked good the next morning lol....totally recommend her I would use her again

Profile Picture Erika, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very easy to work with and accommodating. She is very professional and knowledgeable of her service and Las Vegas.

Profile Picture Ebonie , 5/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kiera does an absolutely wonderful job! She has a great attitude, and is a pleasure to work with. In addition, she listens so well to your personal taste….I was very concerned about having too thick of a make up job done, and wanted a focus on my eyes without being overly done. I could not have loved my make up job more! I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kiera provided make-up for myself. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. She respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting ready period of the day with a calm, collected stressfree attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her. She is worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Melvie, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiera was FANTASTIC!!!! I contacted her at the last minute, and she was happy to squeeze me in. She was so friendly, professional, prompt, a great communicator, and most of all, she and her stylist Crystal did a fantastic job with my make-up and hair! So impressed with her services and would absolutely use her again given the need!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiera is an absolute god-send. She and I were able to communicate about my "look" in advance and she knocked it out of the park! I looked and felt gorgeous. Most importantly, I loved the time I spent with her and the experience in general. I knew I was in completely capable hands, so that helpede to relax right off the bat. She put together a beauty team for me (hair and stylist) who were like my fairy godmothers for the night. I couldn't have done it without her. My only complaint is that she doesn't live closer to me so I could use her all the time.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shekiera was amazing! Her friendly disposition and warm personality make her a pleasure to work with! She showed up on time and guided me through the process of finding an ideal look for my event. Next time I am on the west coast Shekiera will be my first call for flawless makeup!

xoxo

Profile Picture Naomi, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiera is AMAZING! She makes you look flawless and does it in a timely manner. She is very professional and experienced. She has done my makeup a few times and I was more than satisfied. I will definitely recommend her for any event that you need to get ready for.

Profile Picture Taz, 12/10/16, 1 Review
4.7

She worked with a big snafu during my friends wedding. Wedding planner changed her contractual start time from 5am to 7am without notifying her or her team and they stayed and saved my friends wedding. She would have been devastated to see her bridesmaid without this ultra glam makeup and hair.

Profile Picture User7490682, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for a dependable, quirky, upbeat, flexible makeup artist for your special day, look no further! Shekiera was professional from our first contact all the way until I needed a quick lip touch up after my husbands and my first kiss as husband and wife. I had no point of reference for my wedding day since I usually don't wear much makeup. This was not an issue for my makeup artist, Shekiera. She made me feel like a rock star. Talk about exquisite service. I will be back in Vegas soon and I have already booked her for our one year anniversary party! Thank you Shekiera! You rock!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love Shekiera and wouldn't use anyone else ever. She is always on time, reasonably priced and quick to fit you in her crazy schedule, even if it is at her expense. She uses great products and always makes sure that to ask about allergies so you know your being taken care of. I look forward to working with her for other events and items.

Profile Picture Taylor , 11/23/16, 6 Reviews
4.2

+++ Supergreat make-up, very quick, came at the time I needed a brought a great hairdresser, too.
- I had to wait loooong for answers after I have paid the deposit and was very very afraid that nobody will come although I was not a nervous bride.

Profile Picture User7485722, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Kiera working in the photography industry. On top of her work always being top notch at sessions, she was professional, personable, and one of the nicest people I have met. She really always shinned when I worked with her, her passion for makeup so obvious. I knew immediately I would hire her for my own wedding. And I am glad I did. Myself and all the girls in my party looked amazing, and the girls raved on about her stunning work. I could have picked a lot of makeup artists I know from the industry but I wouldn't have picked anyone different!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/7/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I booked Kiera for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. I did two trials with her before my wedding and both times she was fantastic! She listened to what I wanted,but also let me know her opinion too when I wasn't sure on some things. I like to hear a professional's opinion. She never forced any look on me and the end result was beautiful. She is energetic and so funny! She has a great personality and her work is top of the line. The make up stayed on all night! I have very sensitive skin and she listened and used products that didn't bother my skin at all. My make up wasn't over done and everybody commented on how great I looked. She also did my three bridesmaids,my mom and my moms friends make up. All of which were perfection. She showed up on time and worked quick too. I will definitely book her again for other special events. Book Las Vegas Make Up Girl! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiera was awesome! She made me and my bridesmaids look so beautiful and the make up lasted us all night. She was also very affordable compared to some of the other quotes I got from various artist and she did amazing! A little slow responding at times but totally worth it!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Can I just say Awesome!!! My makeup was perfect and it lasted all night without any touch ups. She was very professional and always responded to mail phone calls, text, or emails.

Profile Picture Adriane, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The sweetest person that you will meet! She does a great job at listening to what it is that you want. She doesn't over do it, simply enhances your natural beauty.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kiera is wonderful. My makeup was flawless. She's professional but friendly. You can't go wrong with her.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/10/16, 1 Review