Lane & Simple Reviews

Lane & Simple 5
Lane & Simple 6
Lane & Simple 7

Jade · Getting married on 01/10/2020

I contacted Anthony as I needed cookies for a New Years party, and they did a fantastic job. They delivered the cookies and laid them out for me when they got to the event, which was a great help. They are very friendly and accommodating. I am using them again for a Valentine's Day party because they did an excellent job. Definitely recommended!!

• Patty

Patty · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic cake tasting!

Sampled three types of cakes/frosting. Great texture, light, well balanced cake to a not-too-sweet frosting. Lemon cake was incredible. Anthony was an attentive listener and we are so excited to work with him!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Lane & Simple 13
    Lane & Simple 14

Natalie Hope · Married on 03/10/2019

Delicious and Beautiful

We ordered our wedding cake from Lane & Simple and it was absolutely delicious! (Vanilla flavor). Other guests also complimented how good it was. It was the style I like--simple and elegant. I am so glad with how it turned out! And the complimentary cake tier on our 1 year anniversary is a bonus :)

Sent on 03/21/2019

Barbara Collura · Married on 03/09/2019

Grooms cake was delivered to Audubon Tea Room

The chocolate Saints grooms cake was not only beautiful but delicious as well! So many friends are calling to ask about the delicious & moist grooms cake! They loved it!
    Great job Anthony!
    Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Rhame · Married on 12/08/2018

Best tasting wedding cake

Lane and Simple was a GREAT vendor and gave me the best wedding cake I could have imagined. Anthony, the owner, is a very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable baker and was a great help as I tried to decide what I want and leading up to the wedding as I had any questions or concerns. Anthony made me a 5 tier cake to feed 250, with 2 different flavors, both of which were INCREDIBLE. I had so many people at my wedding and following my wedding tell me how good the cake was. Anthony helped me from beginning to end, providing a variety of flavors for the tasting, all of which were great, and creating a cake identical to the one I requested. I would recommend all of my friends and family to use him!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Lane & Simple 15

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond Delicious Desserts!

Lane & Simple was probably one of the best choices I made for my wedding. Not only was Anthony patient and flexible when I changed how I wanted the cake to look at the last minute, but the cake and cookies were by far the best we've had at any wedding. Guests are still talking about how great it all tasted! And I'm dreaming of another slice of that cake.

For reference, we did a three tiered lemon cake with lavender buttercream. We also served chocolate chip cookies and Reese's cup cookies - my husband loves cookies and could not get enough of these. We even asked our wedding planner to package some up and put them in our getaway car so we could have a late night snack!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Bailey · Married on 10/20/2018

The best!

It was an absolute privilege to work with Anthony Lane for our wedding cake!!! Anthony is a true joy to work with and far exceeded our expectations with his final product! We came in with a very vague vision of what we liked or wanted and he so patiently showed us pictures and sketches until we had chalked up the perfect cake! Our order was not a simple one (5 layers with various textures and flavors) and he NAILED IT!!! Anthony works so hard and it is so apparent his motivation to please his customers. He is absolutely amazing choice for a wedding cake baker and we hope to use him for other baking needs in the future!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Lane & Simple 16

Lane & Simple's reply:

it was an absolute honor! Thank you guys for choosing us for your day! Welcome to the family, forever. Can't wait to make the anniversary cake! :)

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

Lane and simple is the easiest to work with! They are amazing and the cookies are amazing! Anthony made cookie favor bags for our wedding and they were gone in minutes!!! He is simply the best!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby Rose · Married on 01/31/2018

Absolutely perfect.

Anthony was a dream to work with. He made “the cake” by far the most joyful and easy aspect of our wedding planning! He started by listened so intently to my vision for the whole night and then helped guide me through designing the perfect cake and desserts. I felt so calm because I know he cared so deeply that who my husbnad and I were as a couple and the vision of our day were expressed in his work. He then created the most beautiful and delicious cake I had ever seen. You know your cake stands out when people keep coming up to you in the middle of the reception and saying, “Shelby, have you gotten to try to cake yet?! You have to go have a piece of the (insert their favorite layer here- which I heard them all!)”. That was the cherry on top of knowing we had made the perfect decision. The cake was the cherry on top of our night. It was memorable to all our guest.

Not only was the cake the centerpiece of night, but Anthony also made cookies like I had never heard! It was so fun to have two different options for different guests preferences. I highly suggest letting Anthony guide you through all the different options he is capable of. His diversity in skill made him such an asset to our wedding.

At the end of the day what I loved most about working with Anthony, was that his presence alone made my wedding a better day. His thoughtfulness, kindness, and professionalism touched everyone he worked with.

You want as man like Anthony to be a part of your wedding. He will care deeply for you and make your vision as reality.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • K · Married on 01/01/2018

LANE AND SIMPLE IS JUST THAT! Your get the Lane Talent with the simplicity of great customer service and ease of delivery. I USE LANE AND SIMPLE EVERY TIME I CAN-celebrations, birthdays, cookies surprises, teacher gifts, thank you’s, the list goes on. We even used Lane and Simple to do a three-tiered cake for a double wedding. Lane’s taste and craft are unmatchable! We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

Lane & Simple 17

Lane & Simple's reply:

It is always a pleasure to provide you with any baked goods!

Becca · Married on 01/01/2018

Our wedding cake couldn’t have been more perfect! It looked great and tasted great and was the best price we found!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Abbey Phillips · Married on 09/23/2017

Excellent service!

I knew through the entire wedding planning process that I didn't at all need to worry about my wedding cake! Anthony is simple and easy to coordinate with, reliable and makes awesome cake. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Presley · Married on 09/03/2017

When we asked our friend Anthony to do our wedding cake, we knew we could expect the absolute best from him. Anthony was so patient and flexible with us as we gave him our ideas for the wedding cake, and what he created was better than we imagined! The flavor of the cake and buttercream icing was amazing - we heard that from our guests all night and we’ve even had compliments on that months after. Anthony not only delivers an amazing product, but he does so with excellence, kindness, and a lot of love! We are so grateful that Anthony was a part of our big day in this way!! And we can’t wait to enjoy our anniversary layer this year :)

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • F

Frannie · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lane & Simple!! The service was perfect - catered to us and our vision in every way. They took into consideration our budget and overall desires for our wedding day and went above and beyond what we asked. Truly a company that deeply desires to give their customer what they want without the stress and financial burden that comes with wedding planning. I honestly feel like someone would be missing out if they didn't let Anthony and Lane & Simple be a part of their day - that is the only reason I am writing this!

Lane & Simple's reply:

It was a day we will always remember! Wonderful wedding

Daniel · Married on 07/19/2008

Lane & Simple provided a trio of custom desserts for a large church event for 300+ people. Besides being delicious, Anthony provided excellent presentation and great value. Everyone at the event thoroughly enjoyed having multiple dessert options for the evening.

Sent on 03/07/2018