About Supreme Kakes

Congratulations on your engagement!   At first, Vero was just making a few cakes for friends and family, but as word got out about her uncommon creations, business picked up fast. In December of 2009, Chef Vero was getting so inundated with cake orders that she decided to start her business in a 6,000 square foot cake compound in Houston.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Groom's Cake (5)
Cake Stands (4)
Gluten Free (2)
Local (1)

Our cake was to die for! Vero took her time with us and even though the cake we wanted wasn't in our budget, she offered different ideas and suggestions to make sure we had a unique cake for our big day. In the end her expertise gave us loads of compliments on our selection. If you get a chance make it over to her bakery do it! Everything is amazing!

Profile Picture Brenda, 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

What can we say about Supreme Kakes, and the help Belki provided us...it was simply amazing! We LOVED the cake tasting, they have so many great flavors. It was such a seamless process, beginning with the initial consultation & tasting...all the way to our wedding day. Our cake looked gorgeous and with my own personal touch to it (being the groom), I added a touch of Deadpool and everyone loved how it turned out. That and the strawberry with cheesecake filling cake was our favorite, hands down! Thank you so much, Belki and to your staff! We will definitely be calling for you for other small events/gatherings to make us cakes for!

Profile Picture Alex, 3/18/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cakes

Supreme Kakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Health License
7 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1455483597834 10415431177x211

Receive a free anniversary topper, fresh cake one year later

$50.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Buying the cake the day of your cake consultation, receive a free anniversary cake topper, fresh, a year later after your wedding day. Buttercream, basic wedding design, your choice in flavor, order at least two weeks in advance before your anniversary day. PAID IN FULL also have an special gift when you buy the cake the same day of your cake tasting. Ask for the special
#WW7e40005838e6e246

7 ENDORSEMENTS
They did my wedding cakes years ago, and I continue to send my clients. I love Supreme Kakes!

If you'd like a cake that tastes as good as it looks then you're at the right place. Forty flavors to choose from and rest assured that cake will be there on time ALWAYS!

Carlos is wonderful! They did my very own groom's cake for my own wedding and it was excellent. I have also worked with them with my clients and they deliver quality service and are highly talented in the cake making field.

One of the most beautiful Cakes I have ever seen. Highly recommended!

AWESOME SERVICE AWESOME PRICE

Events

14520 Memorial Drive, Suite 28, Houston, TX 77079   See On Map
281 496 1000 (phone)
MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 9 TO 7 PM SATURDAY FROM 9 TO 6 PM SUNDAY CLOSED - OPEN JUST FOR DELIVERIES
Supreme Kakes is a wedding company from Houston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Harris County , Fort Bend, and Brazoria County. Supreme Kakes is a professional Wedding cakes company that has been part of the Houston areas wedding industry since 2009 specializing in all customs, wedding and birthdays cakes, also desserts tables and sweet catering.