Supreme Kakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Elyssa
    Elyssa K. Married on 06/14/2020

Delicious and gorgeous

Though we built a cake that could feed over 200 guests, we only had 100 attend. But for the price of 3 cakes with 5 different flavors the price was AMAZING. And the taste? 😍❤️ Just fabulous, decadent, and flavorful. I'd found the vendor through the Houston Bridal Extravaganza, but was happily surprised to also see them on weddingwire as well!
    Kirsten J. Married on 06/12/2020

Delicious Cake

Veronica knows what she’s doing! Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. We had a 4 tier cake and each tier was a different flavor. All flavors were SO GOOD and had their own fruit filling and mousse filling. I have to say, I’m not a fan of lemon cake what so ever, and her lemon cake was the best I’ve ever had! We actually hardly had any cake left over from our wedding, and that’s basically I heard of! She also provides an anniversary top tier for your 1 year anniversary that I just can’t wait for!
  • Emma
    Emma G. Married on 05/29/2020

Custom cake

OMG!!! Their cakes are so delicious. I could eat them all.
    Each of the tiers will have different flavor looking forward to eat cake on my weeding
  • Tamika
    Tamika Married on 03/21/2020

A wonderful experience

Very impressed professional and caring I felt like they love what they do

Supreme Kakes's reply:

Thank you Tamika, We do Love creating Dream Cakes. We appreciate all our clients creations and try to create a cake that will make you smile just at the memory of your day. Warmest Regards Supreme Kakes and Katering.
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 01/04/2020

Cakes taste and look great!

My husband and I went to a tasting first. The very first cake we tried was almond flavored and we were in love! We chose a beautifully decorated three tier cake almond flavor! I can’t wait until our anniversary to have more! We may make this a birthday and anniversary cake place because of how delicious they are! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!
  • riley
    Riley Married on 11/16/2019

My favorite part about my Wedding!!!

I have absolutely no words for how amazing Veronica and her entire team. My wedding cake was an absolute hit. I had an insane, complicated vision for our Wedding Cake, and they made it happen and executed it to perfection. (Look at the pictures) It is basically a mix of my husband and I, which is half Marvel Superheroes and half Geode (Crystals).

I am not that big of a fan of cake, however, Supreme Kakes is the only bakery that has the cake flavor I love, which is Dulce de Leche and Bavarian Cream (it is do DIE FOR, TRUST ME). They were on time with delivery, and installed my toppers on site. They even provide a box for the cake topper to take home.

Their quality of service and execution is absolutely excellent, and I highly recommend them to everyone, especially brides that want something unique and of quality. If you are not sure what you want yet, they have a whole entire showroom of examples you can look at, and their team is creative and have great ideas and can walk you through it during your cake tasting.

They went above and beyond my expectations and are worth every penny and more!!! I can’t wait to get my anniversary cake from them and every other occasion for that matter! 
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was just what we ordered! They did a fantastic job! The cake tasted moist and was delicious! Our guests loved it! They are friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Supreme Kakes's reply:

Thank You so much for your kind words we look forward to future events with you. Congratulations & Warmest Regards from our family here at Supreme Kakes and Katering.
    Donna Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent, Professional, Delicious!!

I went to Supreme Kakes after another vendor did not work out. I am all about customer service and communication and Veronica surpassed my expectations! I ordered my cake for our October wedding and it came with macarons and an anniversary cake. I used the macarons at my bridal shower and they were a hit!! Very delicious, not too sweet, and she added some glitter which topped it off! Being the nervous bride that I am, I contacted Veronica via text and email (sorry!) and she responded very quickly. I can't wait to see what's in store my wedding day in October! Thanks again!! I definitely recommend Supreme Kakes!!
  • Brittaney
    Brittaney B. Married on 10/10/2019

Wonderful delicious cake

Everyone gave compliments on our cake it tasted great. We had roughly 120 ppl including children. We had a 2 tier cake with 30 jumbo cupcakes.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 03/16/2019

No need to look any further😊

My wedding planner Rich with Fervant Designs recommend Surpreme Kakes. I was so impress with Veronica the owner, I hired her on the spot. She is very personable and professional. There were so many wonderful flavors and the cakes are moist. My experience was so great I went back for a catering tasting and hired them to cater my wedding.
    They are excellent!
  • Cayla
    Cayla M. Married on 02/23/2019

Best Wedding Cake!!!

I only got a small bite of cake on my wedding night. But the bite was FANTASTIC! I have had so many people rave about how amazing the cake was. We had a 5 tier semi naked cake with two flavors. It was beautiful and exactly what I had requested. Honestly, I never even saw the people that delivered it, but they were on time from what I was told. They were amazing at communicating with us before the wedding. When we booked with them for the price of the wedding cake we also go a bridal shower cake and we will get a one year anniversary cake. If you are in the Houston area and looking for a wedding cake, you MUST check out Supreme Kakes.
    Brenda Married on 01/12/2019
    Our cake was to die for! Vero took her time with us and even though the cake we wanted wasn't in our budget, she offered different ideas and suggestions to make sure we had a unique cake for our big day. In the end her expertise gave us loads of compliments on our selection. If you get a chance make it over to her bakery do it! Everything is amazing!
    Ashley Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious and amazing!

We loved our cakes from Supreme Kakes!! They turned out to be exactly what we envisioned. The Supreme Kakes team offered so many flavors that made it almost impossible to choose but we were so happy with the variety in options. I would definitely recommend them to all our friends and families.
    Holly Married on 04/07/2018
    Our wedding planner suggested that we check out Supreme Kakes, and I am so glad that she did! We looked into several other well-known bakeries in town, and Supreme Kakes easily beat them. We were able to get more cake and more details for less than the other bakeries quoted us. Supreme Kakes even included a bridal shower cake and anniversary cake complimentary. But more important than that, their cake is awesome! I'm picky about cake, but their flavor and texture was on point! This is hands down some of the best cake I've had. We got so many compliments on our cakes after the bridal shower and wedding!

They have so many wonderful flavors to choose from that we ended up with a different flavor for ever tier of the wedding cake. Veronica also worked with us when the flavor we wanted for the grooms cake (chocolate cake with peanut butter filling) wasn't on their menu. She was more than happy to make it happen. The design on both cakes was just absolutely beautiful too - exactly what we asked for! I'll definitely be using Supreme Kakes for other special occasions.

Supreme Kakes's reply:

What could I say to you?
    Just thank you so much for making my day amazing
    Don’t forget to order your anniversary cake at least 10 days before your anniversary day
    Verónica
    Alex Married on 03/18/2017
    What can we say about Supreme Kakes, and the help Belki provided us...it was simply amazing! We LOVED the cake tasting, they have so many great flavors. It was such a seamless process, beginning with the initial consultation & tasting...all the way to our wedding day. Our cake looked gorgeous and with my own personal touch to it (being the groom), I added a touch of Deadpool and everyone loved how it turned out. That and the strawberry with cheesecake filling cake was our favorite, hands down! Thank you so much, Belki and to your staff! We will definitely be calling for you for other small events/gatherings to make us cakes for!
    Harley Married on 02/01/2017
    Veronica did such an amazing job on our wedding cake!! She really captured our vision and we & all our guests really enjoyed our cake.

Would definitely work with her again- need to find an excuse for another cake :)
  • X
    Xavia Married on 12/31/2016
    The cakes was delicious!!! Everyone loved the cakes. It was just what we wanted. We will order all our cakes from this place now. Everyone at the bakery was so nice. Thank you
  • User2686027 2+ years ago
    People are still raving over how great the cake was!!!!
  • DunnDeal16
    Shauna Married on 07/03/2016
    Fresh, Delicious and Beautiful!!! Could not have asked for anything more. It was such a pleasure to work with the staff at Supreme Kakes. They provided my bridal shower cake and our wedding cake. We had about 5 bakeries on our list to visit with but we didn't make it past our first meeting. Supreme Kakes was everything we were looking for. Our design and tasting meeting was amazing and just felt right. So happy we choose them as our guests devoured their serving and started asking for seconds. To have your guests talking about how stunning and delicious your cake was to this day speaks volumes.

Supreme Kakes's reply:

I am very glad everything turned out so perfect in your wedding
    We really love cakes and we do them with passion
    Remember to order your anniversary free cake topper fresh next year. Just give us a call at least a week in advance
    Veronica
    Amy Married on 04/24/2016
    The cakes showed up not complete and with flaws in the icing. By the time the reception started the cake was repaired and completed. I will say that even with the issues the cake looked amazing and tasted even better.
  • User2563197 2+ years ago
    Veronica and her team did an amazing job on our wedding cake. From one picture she was able to recreate the look we wanted and our cake looked outstanding. Her dulce de leche was very delicious and unique for our wedding cake and everybody loved it.
    Mayra Married on 12/05/2015
    The cake was absolutely gorgeous and not to mention delicious!!!! Very pleased and would definitely recommend to anyone!!
  • User2535188 2+ years ago
    Their cakes taste great! Very professional and polite. Great designs.
    Emily Married on 10/17/2015
    Loved the cakes. Only issue was it seemed that some of the small details we wanted on each cake weren't communicated or done. But the cakes were great and tasted awesome. I had several guests tell me it was the best wedding cake they had ever had.
  • Angel
    Angel Married on 10/10/2015
    Supreme was very easy to work with - the chef meet several times with my fiance and I to design our cakes - both turned out DELICIOUS and beautful as exactly as we wanted! They even threw in a free bridal luncheon cake that I wanted made as a charm pull cake, with charms inside that my bridesmaids could pull out to see who was going to marry next, travel, have good luck, etc etc. The whole process was seamless from start to finish. There was a small hickup with the final payment - a few days before delivery they notified me I had a balance due, which I didnt, and they also texted us the day before the wedding needing a picture of my grooms cake - which we had left with them before, but since they fixed both issues relatively easily (didn't end up with a balance due to their oversight, and the grooms cake turned out awesome), I'm still giving them 5 stars and would recommend them based on the quality of their cakes alone. Those things are DELICIOUS!