L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom Reviews

L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom 6
L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom 7

Victor V · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Don't think twice

We celebrated our wedding here, and everything was perfect. We could not have asked for a better place for such an important occasion... the staff was super friendly and helpful... they were on top of everything and everyones needs. IT made for a stress free night and enjoyable experiences for our guest. We got married on 3/30/19 and today is 4/8/19 till this day our guest can't stop talking about how nice it was.. that alone speaks volumes about this beautiful place and its staff.. Thanks to Ehab and his team. If anybody is looking for a place for that special occasion I highly recommend this place and ask for Ehab..he made us feel like family super nice thank you again Ehab from Sindy & Victor

Sent on 04/27/2019

Thalia · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Love this venue

The moment I stepped into this venue, I knew this was going to be our venue for the wedding. It's truly beautiful. Ehab was wonderful throughout the whole 7months of my wedding planning. He got back to my emails & phone calls as soon as possible, answered all my questions and concerns. Everything was very simple, anything I wanted he said yes not a problem. That brought a smile to my face. The day for food tasting was great!!! Ehab made sure everything I wanted was there even a dish that I put on the side, he had included it on the food tasting I was really pleased that he went out of his way to add it on our food tasting. I love that everything was straight to the point and easy, less stress knowing the venue has very good tasting food to provide for our guest. Thank you so much Ehab for making my wedding planning easy.

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! Arthur, really made everything run so smoothly. I had my ceremony & receptions here. Arthur really made my day, everything I wanted or needed or wanted he said yes we will have it done. He would check on us and make sure we were happy with everything, of course we were. But honestly I didn't have to look for him for anything because everything was amazing and on point. All off the staff that night was wonderful. My guest were so pleased of how attentive they were to each of them. That makes me so happy to hear. On top of all of this, my guest were really blown away from the venues beauty! I got a lot of compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how easy it was to just come to one location to have the ceremony and following the reception. A special thank you to Arthur for making my wedding night run so smoothly and the rest of the amazing staff at Le-foyer you guys are truly amazing and great people.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Joseph Y · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing !!!

I had my wedding there and the staff here definitely knows what they are doing. They are very professional and can help you plan the simplest event to the most complicated with all the bells & whistles with ease. They know the hall, the dimensions, the tables and what you can and can not do to ensure you and your guests maximize the best of your time there. As far as the event, the catering was great and the staff was on point. They were attentive and made sure each table got the attention it deserves. The team at LA Banquets went above and beyond and I will definitely make sure any and all future events I do be coordinated through them. They have multiple venues that can meet any size event you may have. Although I only dealt with Le foyer Ballroom, I am sure that this professionalism carries throughout the company.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Samantha M · Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning Everything

This place is STUNNING! Perfect for truly any event. They're staff is brilliant, caring and quick. The food was so delicious. I definitely recommend L.A Banquets - Le Foy Ballroom for your next big occasion.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Firstlady

Firstlady Mba · Married on 05/27/2019

My Dream Wedding

Wow, where do I begin? On June 3, 2018 I secured the wedding venue. First let’s go back,
    A few days prior, I had a list of locations I was interested in, when I first called Anoush Hall and had the operator pick up within the first rang, to be honest, I was already impressed. Keep in mind I was still playing “Telephone” with other vendors that wanted me to chase them. Anyways, I met with Ehab, Event Manager, my one hour meeting with him dragged into 2 hours because I was that bride that had trust issues and felt it was important to ask everything possibly known to man. Oh my goodness, Ehab amazing, his spirit and energy was nothing of someone trying to sell you a space, he is relatable and overall honest, his honesty and knowledge of different cultures made it easy to trust that this company cared and was willing to do anything to make every wedding a great one.
    As we got closer to the wedding Day, Konstantin joined the Le Foyer Ballroom team from their other location in Glendale. His can do attitude and relaxed vibe was everything I needed and he truly went above and beyond to make me happy and take away my stress by “CARING” (if you are a bride to be, choose a company that cares.....)

As we got closer to the wedding and it was now crunch time, this was when I had the liberty of formerly meeting Arthur!
    Arthur, Arthur Arthur

Where do I start, i was hosting a Nigerian wedding with 500 people plated, (not family style)
    Arthur oversees everything from his bar staff the servers
    The operations of events, he is the man.
    Arthur assisted in making sure everything down to details I had provided to him were respected. He was willing and truly took on the responsibilities of this wedding as though it was his little sisters wedding. I cannot stress enough how kind and amazing these three gentlemen were in making everything smooth.

The servers are honest kind and friendly, Nigerians aren’t the nicest and are very demanding and yet the staff maintained professionalism in providing anything that was requested from food to drink to more food.

The staff is very honest, we purchased our own drinks and used the company’s liquor license and once the event was over we saw that the staff and restocked everything we had purchased down to the last soda, they are beyond honest... we had over 40 floral decor remaining and I had to force them to take it home.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom 8
  • Tanya

Tanya Goldring · Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING Venue and Staff

I had my wedding here about two weeks ago and it was an incredible experience. Everyone at Le Foyer were very accommodating and responsive to all my requests. I had to change location of my ceremony very last minute because of weather and Arthur and his team were AMAZING!!! They helped me deal with all the stress and made my experience enjoyable. The people, the food, and the location are unbeatable. The prices are super competitive and I would choose this venue all over again. I can't express enough gratitude for everyone there for making my wedding celebration unforgettable.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Chiko · Married on 05/18/2019

Where to begin

Wow, where do I begin? On June 3, 2018 I secured the wedding venue. First let's go back,
    A few days prior, I had a list of locations I was interested in, when I first called Anoush Hall and had the operator pick up within the first rang, to be honest, I was already impressed. Keep in mind I was still playing "Telephone" with other vendors that wanted me to chase them. Anyways, I met with Ehab, Event Manager, my one hour meeting with him dragged into 2 hours because I was that bride that had trust issues and felt it was important to ask everything possibly known to man. Oh my goodness, Ehab amazing, his spirit and energy was nothing of someone trying to sell you a space, he is relatable and overall honest, his honesty and knowledge of different cultures made it easy to trust that this company cared and was willing to do anything to make every wedding a great one.
    As we got closer to the wedding Day, Konstantin joined the Le Foyer Ballroom team from their other location in Glendale. His can do attitude and relaxed vibe was everything I needed and he truly went above and beyond to make me happy and take away my stress by "CARING" (if you are a bride to be, choose a company that cares.....)

Arthur, Arthur Arthur

Arthur oversees everything from his bar staff the servers
    The operations of events, he is the man.

The servers are honest kind and friendly, Nigerians aren't the nicest and are very demanding and yet the staff maintained professionalism in providing anything that was requested from food to drink to more food.

The staff is very honest, we purchased our own drinks and used the company's liquor license and once the event was over we saw that the staff and restocked everything we had purchased down to the last soda, they are beyond honest... we had over 40 floral decor remaining and I had to force them to take it home.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Ericka · Married on 05/10/2019

All about the bride!

I loved it! That day everyone was so attentive! All
    About me! The bride!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/15/2019

As soon as my fiancé and I walked in we were blown away of the venue. It has absolutely everything we are looking for. Private parking lot easy for our guests, outdoor patio right outside from our venue, gorgeous spacious lounge perfect for cocktails and photobooth and can’t forget the reception area!!! Wow wow wow!!! It’s exactly how I invisioned it be! No matter where our guests will be seated they will be sure to sit comfortably and most of all will still be able to see us. And can’t forget the beautiful chandelier!!! But regardless how perfect it is for us we wouldn’t be able to seal the deal if it wasnt for Yervand! My fiancé and I weren’t dressed up but he greeted us like we worth a million bucks!!! He went though every room and explained everything thoroughly. He is very honest, very professional and took his time with us. He immediately made us feel more like family than just clients that we didn’t wait till day of but had to give him a gift the day we signed the contracts! This place is a dream come true. I even took my family to a few venues and they fell in love with this venue too that they want to have their wedding anniversary. They said “This is my favorite venue that I’ve ever seen”. Cant wait for our big day! Thank you so much Yervand!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Samar · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing staff

The thing i noticed here the most was the amazing staff, I saw them making sure every single table was happy , All drinks were replenished immediately. Beautiful hall. with plenty of space . I loved every minute of it . Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Todd Rob · Married on 10/15/2018

Extremely Memorable and Fantastic Service, Thanks Ehab

I highly recommend Le Foyer Ballroom.
    We chose this venue for its elegance and availability to accommodate the wedding ceremony as well as the wedding reception at the same venue.
    The staff was flexible and accommodation to our requests and the booking process was handled by Ehab Elgharabawy. He was our contact from beginning to end for our wedding-event and wenas far as contacting us afterwards to ensure we were happy with his service.
    Additionally, his service was professional, hassle free and planning was well coordinated.
    They were very attentive to our ideas and needs. The food tasting as well as the food served the day of was very plentiful and thouroughly delicious.
    Overall, Le Foyer was the right choice from beginning to end. All of our guests (over 300) had a grea time. Thank You

Sent on 10/15/2018

Justine J · Married on 10/06/2018

They went above and beyond

My husband and I recently got married at this venue and absolutely loved it. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful and the staff was great. We worked with Ehab and then Arthur as well. They were really helpful and went above and beyond to make our day go smoothly. It was a smooth process up to the wedding and the day of was absolutely perfect! I'd highly recommend this location to celebrate your bid day!
    Thank you Ehab!!!
    Love,
    The Jeffersons
    (Justine & Phillip)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Raquel M · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing and very affordable

I had my wedding reception at the Le Foyer Ballroom and could not have been happier with the experience! It was the perfect space, unique, beautiful, comfortable, and fun! working with Ehab was stress-free which says a lot when planning a wedding! They are so accommodating and so flexible that it makes the experience fun. We got to customize the menu and we got to choose exactly what we wanted to spend as far as food and alcohol making it stress-free for us and our budget. If you are looking for a space to have a party, reception, etc, this is such a good choice. So much more intimate and comfortable than a banquet hall type of room. The staff also helped with decorations set up and teardown, the bartenders were amazingly engaging and the food is incredible! I can honestly say that planning my wedding, which by the way I did in under three months, was largely stress-free due to the venue we picked. I loved it and we talk about having another get together for our anniversary here!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Monica · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I loved this venue from the moment we walked in. After seeing a few other venues we came back to Le Foyer, we envisioned our special day happening here. The place itself is just beautiful! It was truly love at first sight. Ehab was great to work with. I would email him for every single little thing and he was very helpful. On our wedding day, Arthur was definitely attentive towards our needs. It was definitely a pleasure to work with these great people. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ashley S · Married on 08/25/2018

Made my dream wedding come true

We recently got married here last yearand our experience With planning our wedding was very stressful but when it came down to pick out the Venue, hands-down was the most easiest and comforting experience ever ! Ehab & his Whole team helped us tremendously made the experience so wonderful and pleasant.

Art who is the venue manager, Made sure everything was 100% to your liking and that we were beyond satisfied, he stayed through the whole-event making sure Everything was super magical on our special day, hands down we had such an amazing time at our wedding. Thanks art & Team

Food!! We got so many compliments on the food people could not believe how Delicious the food was. * I typically don't like salmon but this salmon was so mind blowing you guys have to try it

The service was impeccable everyone was super nice and friendly to the security guard they hired oh my God everything was just a dream come true.

Thank you guys for helping us make our dream wedding come true ! amazing memories for a lifetime are priceless.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Lorenzo · Married on 08/17/2018

Recently had my wedding here, and must say that it was absolutely perfect! Everything we wanted, Le Foyer offered. From working with Ehab to book the venue, (who was a tremendous help, and a genuinely kind and caring person), up until the day of the wedding, working with Arthur who made sure everything was running as perfectly as we could ask, it was an overall great experience! Everyone was thoroughly impressed with the amazing food, as well as the quantity served. Far better than your boring typical dried out chicken or salmon options at most wedding venues. Most couples say there is usually a couple things that don't go the way they would have liked it to on the day of their wedding, but I honestly cannot think of anything that didn't go the way we had hoped, and a huge reason was because of Le Foyer Ballroom. Servers are friendly and hard working, venue itself is beautiful, and staff does everything in their power to ensure your day goes perfect. Highly recommend to anyone getting married, you will not regret the decision.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Brooklyn · Married on 07/26/2018

Great staff. Everything was perfect. Ehab helped us make the best decisions that would wow our guests and make our day memorable. Highly recommended

Sent on 07/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

This venue was everything i wanted and more, patio, Lobby, Lounge, Bridal suite, Huge Ballroom and Bathroom and all on the ground floor so no stairs or elevators and you get full privacy. My Wedding was a blast.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2018

Perfection across the board .
    Location : check
    Privacy : check
    Food : check
    Service : check
    Working with event manager there “ Ehab “ and the floor manager George : beyond amazing .
    Made my dream wedding come true

Sent on 04/26/2018

Chris · Married on 03/31/2018

We had our wedding there on March 31, 2018. Everyone at Le Foyer Ballroom were so professional and amazing. Ehab was there with us till the end. Any questions or concerns we had were quickly answered or looked into. He made the process so easy going and was detailed in everything that the venue provided. I cannot say enough kind words about Ehab and the people at L.A. Banquets. They worked with our budget and we did not ever feel like we were pressured to spend more.

The day of our wedding was set up to everything we had asked for. We had our ceremony in the grand hall with the draping, followed by our reception there after cocktail hour. The team also made sure that everything was set up on time. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. All our guests loved the food.

What made working with Ehab so great was how down to earth he was and so easy going to talk too.
    George the manager was also amazing and made sure the day ran smooth. My wife and I cannot thank the entire Le Foyer team enough for an amazing experience. If you are considering this venue, book it!

Thank You!!!
    Warm Regards,
    Chris Liberatori

Sent on 09/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2018

My experience here was amazing since day 1 . Ehab Helped me a lot with the planning, anytime i reached out to him he was always happy to help. The entire team made everything so easy on me and my sister who i was helping plan her wedding. Thank you so much for making her dream wedding come true , :)

Sent on 03/28/2018

Anneah N · Married on 02/08/2018

The Best Decision we EVER made!

Having our wedding here was the BEST decision we would've made !

My husband and I got married here in February and the experience was amazing ! Ehab helped us throughout the whole process and was very attentive to make sure we got everything we wanted for our special day.

The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and didn't require much additional decorating which was a plus. It also included a bridal suite which was great for the wedding party to hangout.

We had both our ceremony and reception at the venue and the transition between the two was seamless and perfect.

We would recommend this venue a thousand times for any event you may be having in the future. Oh, and the food was great ! All of our guest said how much they loved it. Overall I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Tony · Married on 12/12/2017

Fantastic venue! Everything was stress free from beginning to end. Thank you Ehab for giving us an amazing day. Thank you!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Brenda · Married on 11/29/2017

Amazing venue. Great staff. We looked at other venues and not many could accommodate our needs. When we sat down with the venue planner Ehab. He gave us tons of options and was extremely patient with us in our decision process. The food was top quality as well as the service. Great!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Sona · Married on 11/19/2017

We had our wedding at the beautiful LA Banquet Le Foyer hall and not only we where happy with the hall and the service we got on our day, our guest where very happy with the ambience, food and service they where provided. The service they provided was very Thurrell and detailed from the moment we walked in to see the venue through the process of planning our wedding to the last minutes of our wedding . Definitely exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 12/08/2017