Ken Drew - DJ Services Reviews

86 | Norwood, MA

86 Reviews for Ken Drew - DJ Services

86 Ken Drew - DJ Services Reviews

Arabella · Married on 06/16/2018

Dj Ken Drew was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! He made the party! We had last minute song changes which he handled as if it were nothing at all. He even created custom tracks and when 3 days before our wedding our venue had to be moved he did everything humanly possible to make sure our wedding at our new venue went seamlessly and beautifully. He's a wonderful guy & and an incredible DJ. If you want to have a wedding they'll remember look no further, DJ Ken Drew is your guy!

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2018

DJ Ken did a great job at our wedding in February of 2018 and we were very pleased with his services. The planning tools he offered were a great help in getting organized and the guest seemed to enjoy him.

Ken Drew - DJ Services 1
    Ken Drew - DJ Services 2

Amy · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot say enough about DJ Ken Drew. I knew from my first phone call with him he was the right dj for us. I have gotten so many compliments about him. He played great music every age genre liked and the dance floor was full the entire night. He danced with me to Sweet Home Chicago. He did the best stanky leg I have ever seen. He was a pleasure to work with. On top of everything, he made this incredible video for us. I laughed, I cried. It was better than what our photographers shot. Although I do not enjoy planning events, I am trying to think of another party we can have so we can spend time with DJ Ken Drew again.

kristy · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Ken was fantastic! He was very responsive during the planning process, and the music was great at our wedding. He definitely kept everyone dancing! And the highlight video he provided was an unexpected plus!

Alexandria · Married on 10/21/2016

Ken Drew was an essential part of our wedding! He was lovely and professional and just great at what he does! When planning our wedding, we were worried about whether or not it would be possible to find the perfect mix for everyone attending (the attendees ages spanned 9 decades), but Ken Drew managed to get every last person up and dancing! Many who attended the wedding asked us for his details after the wedding. We can't say enough positive things about him!

We wholeheartedly recommend Ken Drew!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely incredible DJ. Ken got people on the dance floor and dancing that had never even danced before! There was not a single moment people weren't out there having fun! My family and friends had the best time and Ken kept all wedding events on time and professional while still having fun!!

Ken was great, highly recommend him

Kristin · Married on 08/13/2016

DJ Ken was perhaps the best part of our wedding --- and our wedding was pretty awesome. He came out to meet us close to where we live to go over our wedding schedule and the general vibe we wanted. He artfully abridged the songs for our first dance and the parent child dances (so we didn't have to dance in front of a large crowd for any longer than we were comfortable with). We gave him a LONG suggested play list, and he incorporated as many songs as he could while also reading the room and adding songs we hadn't considered at perfect moments to keep people dancing. He did the perfect amount of MC-ing for our tastes -- kept the party organized and on schedule, but no hokey DJ business. DJ Ken really is spectacular DJ and all around human being. We'd work with him again in a heartbeat.

Debra · Married on 07/23/2016

Ken is a pleasure to work with. He was the DJ at my son's wedding and everyone had a great time. Ken is very interactive with the guests and gets people up and dancing. He keeps the flow of the wedding going and keeps things super organized. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a DJ.

Erin · Married on 06/25/2016

I definitely recommend DJ Ken! He checks all of the important boxes: he's a good price, he's easy to work with, and he kept the dance floor full! We were planning the wedding from out of town, and he had no problem waiting until that week to meet with us. We gave him examples of what we liked, and he filled in the rest. He has good advice on ordering and timing events, but he'll go along with whatever you want to do. Ken took care of all of his own logistics, which you will definitely appreciate the week of you wedding. Most importantly, he threw a great party from start to end. The dance floor was full, and everyone seemed to be having a blast!

Jacqueline · Married on 06/11/2016

Don't hesitate and book him now! You won't regret it. He is so much fun and accommodating. He helps put on a show. I had friends trying to book him for their wedding by the end of the night.

Christine · Married on 01/09/2016

Ken Drew is a wonderful man. Kind and entertaining. He is a HUGE value. Our guests loved him and his music choices.

Kathleen · Married on 01/09/2016

Ken Drew DJ'd a surprise birthday party for our Dad. He delighted every person in attendance. He was enlivening, personable, funny, charming and a total party, dance starter. His knowledge and range of music was so impressive. He offered fascinating details about songs, and the era we were focused on. We had a wide range of party guests at the event going from: 21 to 85 years old, and he rocked everyone and got everyone to the dance floor. He played music that kept the energy upbeat and energized, he was prompt and even stayed late for us. Far above and beyond was his class, professionalism, and sincerity from booking to post event. He even took video throughout the night and made a memorable dvd / link for our family to enjoy and treasure for years to come. He takes his role beyond expectations and makes it a point to add the "magic and memory" to everyone involved. I cannot speak highly enough of Ken Drew. Trust him, enjoy him and delight in the memories you carry with you for years to come. He will take extraordinary care of you. We found Ken listed on Wedding Wire and a few other sites. We're so thankful we did.
    Best, Kathleen D

Dave · Married on 01/09/2016

This guy is the best! Ken can host and entertain young and old or both together. His music selection is endless and he has great skill in matching the mood and music to the crowd based on the type of event. The dance floor was never empty except during speeches and toasts. He's fun, interactive and accommodates requests for a special karaoke request or even a group doo-wop song. You can tell how good he was because no one wanted to leave. Can't wait for the next family event so we can get him back again! My friends and family still rave about the night!

Tina · Married on 11/14/2015

Wow! DJ Ken!!!!
    He was amazing and the life of the dance floor! Everyone just loved him and were asking us if he was a family member. The dance floor was packed the whole night. People were dancing so hard that their feet and legs hurt the next day. DJ Ken made planning the reception super easy with his online site. We had allowed people to make song requests and I know that made people happy. DJ Ken was so great. Two weeks after our wedding we are still talking about how DJ Ken is the man.

He created a video from our reception and now we get to relive the amazing evening whenever we want. What a treat! Thanks DJ Ken for making our wedding so memorable for us and all our guests!

You will not regret hiring him. DJ Ken is the man!

Shani · Married on 10/13/2015

DJ Ken Drew has truly been a godsend in our wedding planning! We contacted him based on the exceptional reviews on theknot.com, and have been splendidly happy ever since! After we emailed him, he wanted to chat right away, to get an idea of what we are looking for and how he can help. We were amazed by all of his tricks and tips that helped make our day wonderful.
    My (now) husband and I had several bad turn of events all in one week, and when we dropped the ball slightly on our wedding planning (less than a month away at the time), DJ Ken was still there and ready and able to help us with the last minute changes and hiccups.

He emailed us a copy of EACH important song, to ensure he had the right one, and set up for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The second I met him, he hugged me, and I knew that he had everything under control! We trusted him completely, and encourage any couple planning their wedding to do the same. Look no further!

We can't thank DJ Ken enough for how amazing and wonderful he has been for us!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ken Drew - DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Shami. You your families and friends were wonderful. Do me a big favor and copy and past the same review on the knot. Thanks and God Bless DJ Ken Drew

Justice · Married on 08/28/2015

Ken was awesome to work with. Everyone loved him! He was one of the only DJs willing to work with my difficult request to handle the majority of the music. I selected all of the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. Most Djs insist on doing it all themselves but Ken was willing to accommodate us. We used all instrumental versions of popular songs from various artists found all over the internet. For the reception we had traditional pop/dance/hip hop music. I gave him a list of songs we wanted to hear and he played the majority of them. My only suggestion to future couples is to be more specific with your "do not play" list. He only played a handful of songs that he selected or guests requested but they were all songs I happen to HATE. I only listed country on my do not play list so that was my fault for being vague. He did mispronounce my first name upon our entrance to the reception. In the excitement of the moment I didn't notice until I watched the video. These were minor things though and we definitely recommend Ken for your wedding! He was awesome!

Dorothy · Married on 07/18/2015

DJ Ken Drew was absolutely amazing at my wedding! He was very flexible with my lack of input and followed up with me frequently with important details I missed. His website was easy to navigate and he was an absolute super star at my wedding! He was on the dance floor with us frequently and navigated my entire wedding through the cha cha slide, for which most people were clueless about! We really enjoyed working with him and his enthusiasm was appreciated and kept the party going all through the reception. I cannot recommend him enough, he was so great and I'm honored he was part of our day, he really helped make it special. We love you Ken!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Ken Drew - DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Dorothy. You, your new husband and all your guests and family were fantastic. Bet for Ever DJ Ken Drew

Ken was AWESOME! He was the talk of our wedding! He was professional, hilarious, got people out on the dance floor, danced with them, and played an awesome mix of music that kept people dancing! He was the #1 talked about thing at our wedding. During dinner (which was inside), he was out under the tent busting a move and it was amazing. He played exactly what we asked for, had every song under the sun, and his website (although it looks a bit antiquated) was really helpful in helping us plan the day of timeline. I would have paid twice for him what we paid! I can't recommend him highly enough!

DJ Ken was a huge hit at our wedding! People are still talking about how great he was. From the beginning DJ Ken was great to work with. I did a ton of research on DJs and was floored by how much they are charging. DJ Ken has great deals on his site and does not charge extra to provide cocktail hour music in a different room. He takes great care to listen to everything you and your fiance put into his online forms, and all of his song choices had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. I know many brides (including me) worry that no one will dance at their wedding, but Ken definitely knew how to get and keep everyone on the dance floor.
    As an extra bonus, Ken takes video of everyone during the dancing and cake cutting. Our wedding was right before Christmas, and within 4 days, Ken had created a 15 minute video compilation of our entrance, first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, and our guests dancing throughout the night. He also gives you a CD on your wedding night with your "special songs."
    I cannot recommend him enough!

Rachael · Married on 10/03/2014

Ken did a great job. I would happily hire him again for future events!

Kim · Married on 10/03/2014

Ken Drew was wonderful. He provided everything we asked for and more. The music was great and he made sure our guest had a great time. Everyone commented on how fun he made it and the dance floor was full the whole night. Not to mention he provided us with a wedding video that we did not expect that was a wonderful surprise...Thank you Ken!

casey · Married on 08/09/2014

What can I say about Ken, he was a wonderful wedding DJ. Ken was one of the first vendors that we booked for our wedding, after the venue. I filled out a request form on his website asking for more information on a Sunday evening and he called me within an hour and told me that not only was he available but that he had an online special price which we weren't aware of. Ken was extremely organized which made everything easy and fun. His forms left nothing to chance. He was also extremely responsive whenever we had questions or wanted to make changes. Ken was a huge part of our wedding day and we are so glad to have found him. It wouldn't have been the same without him.

Dave · Married on 03/15/2014

Ken Drew is the best DJ that I have ever experienced. He made our annual St. Paddy's Day event so much more fun. His narrative and sense of humor were such a part of our evening. I would recommend him for any event you are planning.

DJ Ken was awesome. My wife and I were so impressed with him beginning with our first interaction when he was very responsive to our inquiry and was willing to meet with us at a convenient time and place for us. He was clearly so dedicated to making our wedding special, and he was willing to do anything to achieve that goal for us. Ken shortened songs for us and was able to track down the few obscure songs we requested. He never hesitated to comply with our requests and was always very reachable. On the wedding day, he was set up well before he needed to be, and played great music all night. During the cocktail hour, when he noticed some little kids hanging out on the dance floor, he played a couple of children's songs to entertain them. With all the conversation, no one else could really hear the music, but it was awesome that he could provide this special touch for the kids, and it was much appreciated by their parents. His announcements throughout the night were professional and unobtrusive, and while he was clearly having a good time, did not seek too much attention for himself. The staff at the venue commented that they had never seen so many people on the dance floor all night! And our guests kept telling us how much they liked our DJ. We would highly recommend DJ Ken!