33 Parrott St, Lynn, MA 01902 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 2

About A True Family Affair

A True Family Affair Entertainment offers DJ's, Photographers, Photo Booths and more.

Wedding planning can be taxing, but it should not be. Let our professionals put you at ease. Our DJ's are all professionals with multiple years of experience. (All our other vendors are too.) Our goal is to put you at ease, and take care of all the details. Our number one job is to be people watchers, allowing us to cater to your needs and those of your guests.

No wedding is too big or too small. We have been privilaged to DJ for people like our neighbor down the street to Hollywood Celebrity Weddings (Tom Schanley and Lisa Jey Davis (Shanley)).

Use just one of our vendors or use them all, the choice is yours.

We offer a music collection that spans more than 9 decades and will be customized to fit your wants and needs. If you need dance lights, we'll offer them at no additional cost. All consultations are free of charge.

• DJ's
best 2015 0961 51 90910

• Videos 5

6 Reviews for A True Family Affair

Angela Coffin · Married on 01/12/2019

Thanks! We Appreciate all you did.

Thank you so much for being the DJ for our wedding on January 12, 2019. Everyone had a great time, and people are still talking about how much fun the dance floor was. The lights added that extra something, so thank you. Even the caterer came up to me and said what a good job you were doing. Thanks for working with our vendors and keeping everything running smoothly.
    I will recommend you to everyone.

Sent on 02/11/2019

A True Family Affair's reply:

It was my pleasure Angela. Your first dance was so much fun. Everyone loved it. You had such a great group of guests, and I also had a great time. Thank you.

Lisa Martin · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Reception

Thank you for djing our wedding. We had a great time, and everything just was great. We love the videos from your videographer too. Our friends are still talking about how much fun they had. We never could have done it without you.

Sent on 02/11/2019

A True Family Affair's reply:

I'm glad to have been of service to you, and am happy to hear you are happy with all the videos as well. We always strive to five everyone the best service available. Thank you.

A True Family Affair FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• A True Family Affair 1
    Military Discount
    As a small way to say thank you to all of our past and present military, we offer a discount of $100 on all weddings.
  • A True Family Affair 2
    Free Consultation
    Free consultations available for every Bride and Groom.

• Cristen & Co.
    Cristen & Co. Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with A True Family Affair and Jason was fabulous! A True Family Affair was not only extremely easy and fun to work with but they are truly knowledgable and understand the art of DJ-ing. It is important to have a DJ like a True Family Affair that can read a crowd and can adjust to the different aspects of an event or wedding. I am looking forward to working with them again in the future!!

• 33 Parrott St Lynn, MA, 01902 See on map
    781-590-3326 (Phone number)
    Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM