Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About City Event Group

City Event Group is your one stop destination for your event! Our team is dedicated to you in ensuring that we provide absolute excellence in service by matching you with a DJ or Event Planner that will bring your vision to reality!!
Our team specializes in Weddings, Private & Corporate, Non-Profit, and in both small and large scale events.
Real DJs you can count on, and professionals with years of experience that you can trust to make your event that much better!

Follow City Event Group on

2 Reviews for City Event Group

• Jessica

Jessica A. · Married on 05/29/2021

Best dj ever!

Danny T & Mikey V along with City Event Group did such a phenomenal job at The River Club for my wedding! Danny & Mikey communicated with us throughout the entire planning process especially while planning during covid. I could not have asked for better people to entertain all of my guests at my wedding. They were unbelievable and I would highly recommend any bride and groom to give them a chance at making their wedding just as magical as they made mine! My husband and I now consider Danny and Mikey friends after getting to know each other throughout this entire process. They love and care about each couple and to make it the best day of your life! You can tell they love what they do and they do it exceptionally!

Sent on 06/02/2021

• Woburn, MA, 01801 See on map
    Location of (City Event Group)