Ken Craft Reviews

12 Reviews for Ken Craft

12 Ken Craft Reviews
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Ken Craft could have not been more perfect for our special day. He had us crying, laughing, and smiling throughout our ceremony. He was professional, he spoke clearly, and he was just a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him! A+++

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 03/09/2018

When we initially emailed and then met in person my now husband was deployed so at first I was worried about how the chemistry would work out the day of the wedding. When we met though I knew he was the right choice. He asked me some questions, basic things like how we met and what our relationship is like. He gave different options for things we could do during the ceremony like a unity ceremony, rose ceremony for our mothers and even working in a way to incorporate my husbands son from a previous marriage. By the end he gave me a quick run through of what he would say during the ceremony and even that was beautiful enough to make me tear up. I was so amazed that he was able to come up with something so sweet and sentimental after talking for just 10 minutes. He truly has found his calling and it's easy to see why and how he's been doing this for so long. Also we aren't religious at all so it was really nice finding a non-denominational officiant that we clicked with so well. The day of he came by and said hello to both me and my husband separately before the ceremony and hung out for a little while after. I really liked that because it made it feel like he really wanted to be apart of our special day instead of just showing up, getting paid and dipping out. He's a great officiant and an even better person all around I'm glad he was the one to marry us.

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Ken was amazing! He touched everyone. He made the guests laugh and cry and he made our ceremony the best it could have been. We only met him over skype but he got to know us and made our ceremony personal. You seriously need him at your wedding!

Sammy · Married on 03/04/2017

Ken was absolutely perfect. From the moment we met with him about a year prior to our wedding, we knew he had to be the guy. He took the time to actually learn a little more about us and our relationship and incorporated those details into our ceremony beautifully. From the length of the ceremony itself to the mix between humor and touching moments, Ken had the absolute perfect balance. For anyone looking for a personable and passionate officiant, please consider Ken!

Rebeca · Married on 04/09/2016

Ken Craft is a phenomenal wedding officiant! He set the tone for the night, it was wonderful. Many of our guests commented on how lovely the ceremony was, perfect length, perfect tone, honestly everything was perfect. We do not live in California but got married there, so all of our correspondence with Ken was via email/phone calls. He was incredibly professional, accessible, and very flexible, particularly considering our time difference. We had a nondenominational wedding as we are not religious, but both our families are. and Ken's officiating pleased everyone. He did a fantastic job personalizing our ceremony despite only chatting with us a a couple of times. We highly recommend him, do not sleep on it, hire him!

Ashley · Married on 12/12/2015

Ken is truly amazing wee could not of asked for a better officiant. He made our day even more sdpecisl. The ceremony was unforgettable because of him. During the reception people were coming up and telling me that he was the best officiant they had seen before and I do believe that. I am so thankful that he was a part of our wedding. I think everyone should have him!!

Tandy · Married on 09/25/2015

Ken Craft at Dream Day Weddings was refereed to us by our wedding venue and we are so lucky we were able to work with him. We are from out of state and Ken made it easy to meet with him through Skype and review the entire ceremony with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. There were a few unique things we wanted to incorporate and Ken was completely on board and flexible with all of our ideas. We received many compliments from our guests about how wonderful Ken was and that he was the perfect balance of sentimental, romantic and humor. A lot of people said it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. We have attended many weddings previous to our own and are so pleased with how the day turned out and that is greatly attributed to Ken Craft. Highly Recommend!

Anne · Married on 07/20/2015

There is no reason for you not to hire Ken as your Officiant. Ken is a very professional individual, and he definitely knows how to conduct a ceremony, and have all the guests engaged. We spoke to Ken only a few times, and he made it sound like he had known us for years. During our first meeting we knew within minutes that we were going to hire him. Our parents, family, and friends enjoyed listening to Ken. As well, as we really enjoyed working with him! Ken has a very kind soul, and was helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Ken to everyone. He is awesome!!!

Victoria · Married on 08/03/2013

Ken Craft is AMAZING. My brother and his wife used him as their officiant and I was so impressed with his services on their day that my husband and I had to have him as our officiant. Not only is Ken charismatic, kind, and easily to get along with, he is extremely professional and has a real talent for public speaking. Although we only met Ken officially once before the wedding, he was able to speak about us as a couple with great ease. Our ceremony was very personalized, sweet, loving, engaging and had a bit of humor in it as well. We could not be more impressed or more happy with Ken Craft as our officiant.

Alaina · Married on 03/10/2013

I don't think I could say enough great things about Ken! Right off the bat my (now) husband and I were so comfortable around him, it felt like we had known him for years. My husband and I are not devoutly religious and did not have any special traditions that we wanted to include in our ceremony, so we told Ken to just give us something traditional. The ceremony he designed for us was so special and contained elements that I had never seen in any other wedding I have been to, religious or not. Our guests LOVED the bits of practical-but-not-cheesy advice as well as the funny moments that Ken included. I had always envisioned my wedding as being a comfortable gathering of friends, not some stuffy ceremony where everyone has to be serious, and Ken gave me exactly what I wanted.
    Ken was prompt on the day-of and came to see me before the ceremony began. The signing & submitting of the marriage certificate was seamless and completely taken care of by Ken.
    Overall, I was completely satisfied with Ken from start-to-finish.

Wow! Rev. Ken Craft was such a joy to have officiate our July 9th wedding! If you've ever been to a wedding where the officiant isn't the best public speaker, you'll appreciate Ken! From our first meeting we knew our ceremony was in good hands. Ken took the time to ask us about our story and what we loved about each other to create a really beautiful, personal ceremony to us. He's officiated so many weddings (and it's something he clearly loves doing) that he has everything down so well — he'll be able to help you plan who enters when and to what music, what special ceremonies you want to include, how they'll be done, etc. Many of our guests have told us what a wonderful ceremony we had and I couldn't agree more! We would highly recommend Rev. Ken Craft to anyone who wants a smooth, personal, and touching wedding ceremony.

The ceremony was scheduled for 4:45pm. We live in the mountains. He didn't arrive till 4:30pm. The groom was left stressing out a bit.

The ceremony was great!