Kaleh Sampson Designs Reviews

Kaleh Sampson Designs 2
Kaleh Sampson Designs 3
Kaleh Sampson Designs 4

Taryn · Married on 01/20/2018

Kaleh Sampson Designs is so flexible and her work is fantastic! Thank you for all that you've done for us at the Garden!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Britt · Married on 09/24/2017

Kaleh was so great to work with. Highly recommended

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Kaleh can design anything you want. She can make your wedding dreams come true. She is easy and fun to work with. You won't have to worry about the outcome because Kaleh always goes above and beyond your expectations.

Devan · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding invitations were absolutely amazing. Exactly what I wanted and Kaleh was awesome to work with. Would definitely recommend!

B · Married on 09/02/2017

Kaleh made the whole, wedding stationary process, a breeze! She created a customized package for our wedding invitations. The price was well worth the end product! Our wedding invitations are beautiful and unique, I cannot wait for our wedding guests to receive them! I highly recommend Kaleh Sampson Designs for any of your stationary needs.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Janai · Married on 08/12/2017

Fantastic job!! Highly recommended thank you for doing a great job!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Kayla · Married on 07/01/2017

Kaleh was awesome to work with! She worked around my crazy schedule and always acted as if I was her only client! Even though I had no idea how I wanted any of my wedding stationary to look she worked with me until I found the design that fit my wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend using Kaleh for all of your event invitations and stationary.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Kaleh did an awesome on our wedding invitations and the invitations for the rehearsal dinner. She was very flexible when we needed to make changes. She really listened to what we were wanting from our invitations and made it happen for us. I'll be sending the invitations out in the next week and I can't wait to hear how much everybody else loves our invitations!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Christina · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about our experience with Kaleh. I had no idea what I wanted as a design for our HUGE chalkboard wall at our wedding. I sent her one inspo photo and she absolutely delivered! It looked better than my photo inspiration. She is extremely professional, came in as I was getting ready and next thing you know the wall was done! It was definitely a focus point at our wedding and the guests absolutely loved it!

Kaleh Sampson Designs 5

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Kaleh was so great to work with. I met her at a bridal show and she was so receptive and helpful. I had actually organized my own save-the-dates and invitations by that time (I met her only a few months before the wedding and had already sent those out.... but had I met her before, I totally would've had her design them for us!), but we did seek out Kaleh's expertise when we decided we wanted some special signs, table numbers, etc. Kaleh met with my husband and I, and got to know us and our personalities. She was so kind and patient with everything we threw at her! She ended up creating a wonderful piece of artwork for a chalkboard wall at our reception venue and it was just perfect (and it wasn't a simple design!). She came to the venue and dropped everything off for us the day before the wedding. We loved all of the personal touches that her work added to our reception. Thank you, Kaleh!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Sandra · Married on 04/22/2017

My experience was great! I sent her a picture of what I was looking for and she nailed it! I loved her work and my guest had a great time with it too!

Kaleh Sampson Designs 6

Rosalie · Married on 04/21/2017

Kaleh was so flexible with our schedule. Rather than order invitations for a wedding, we made invitations for prom and it was a big hit compared to last year's invitations. Kaleh even dropped them off at our location which made it so much easier to send them out soon. We also got them at an amazing price which helped because we had a low budget!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Liz · Married on 04/14/2017

Kaleh is great to work with and very talented! I told her what I wanted and she always delivered!

Kelley · Married on 02/21/2017

Kaleh did a chalk drawing of our logo for an event. She did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Emily · Married on 02/17/2017

Kaleh went out of her way to service my last-minute request for a complicated piece. She responded to my messages late into the evening and juggled her schedule to draw an awesome tribute to a fallen soldier for a charity event my company put on in honor of him. Her artwork exceeded my expectations as did her customer service. Thank you again!

Hayley · Married on 01/21/2017

Kaleh Sampson Designs is the only service to use for wedding invitations, save the dates, place cards, programs, and other wedding products. Owner Kaleh Sampson was very professional and easy to work with and the quality and professionalism of the products were above and beyond my expectations! I would recommend Kaleh Sampson Designs to any and everyone looking for beautiful wedding products for their big day!

Maghan · Married on 01/07/2017

Kaleh was the perfect person to create my Invitations/Programs. I gave her an example of something that I wanted and she ran with it! I LOVED them! Kaleh is a very talented/creative individual. If you are searching for stationary services, Kaleh is the right one to book. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/20/2016

Kaleh Sampson Designs Wedding Invitations were AMAZING to work with and the final product is simply breathtaking! The invitations are very reasonably priced, a great quality, responsive, attentive, understand, and delivered an overall impeccable package! I could not stop raving about how happy I am with the entire process/finished product. USE HER! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Kaleh Sampson Designs 7
    Kaleh Sampson Designs 8

Barbara · Married on 06/06/2015

I ordered birthday invitations for a family member's 80th birthday party to be designed and printed. The cards included pictures of the birthday relative at various stages of his life and had markings added to identify him. The invitations were great in quality and interest and received many compliments by extend family members.

Arienne · Married on 07/12/2014

Kaleh was very professional and fun to work with. This was not the traditional "pick from these choices" approach. I told Kaleh my general ideas, and she created items that were very personal and even better than I imagined. She really puts her 100%+ into her work. All of her products top notch quality. Not stuff you throw away after the big event, but memories you'd want to save and cherrish for years.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

Kaleh's work is awesome! She has always delivered exactly what I asked for. If you are looking for unique, one of a kind creations, she is your person. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2017

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

Very professional wonderful result very pleased. Very easy to work with !!