Kaitlin Agulto Weddings Reviews

4 | Fort Lee, NJ

4 Reviews for Kaitlin Agulto Weddings

Joanna · Married on 09/25/2015

Where do I start?! Being a pretty organized person with an OCD of my own, I had absolutely no plans to hire a wedding coordinator. What was I thinking?! From the very first meeting with Kaitlin, she had me hooked! I had no idea what I wanted to do at first and she helped me figure it all out. Kaitlin is very down to earth and just great to work with. She is friendly, patient and professional. The communication throughout the entire planning process was consistent and easy from day one. Another important item – wedding budget. I think that maintaining a budget is one of the most important qualities in any wedding planner and with Kaitlin you’ll be sure to stay on track. She was there for me throughout the entire process and I wouldn’t have it any other way. And the day of was great! Everything was organized and she kept track of things that you would have never even thought of! Kaitlin was running around taking care of things that I had no time for. She coordinated various items with my vendors, put together my tables & decorations, took care of my wedding favors, dragged a groom’s cake from NJ for me, bought boxes for pastries right before the wedding (my panicked last minute idea!), and most importantly – she kept me on schedule the entire day. With my OCD, crazy family, no watch or phone in my hand that day, it was surely a blessing to have her next to me! She stayed with us the entire day up until and including the cleanup “fun” late at night. Oh and did I mention she happened to be pregnant at that time too (wedding took place 2 months before her baby arrived)?! Talking about loving your work! :) Kaitlin is truly amazing and her services are absolutely worth the investment (and the very reason everything fell into place so smoothly at my wedding). She will not only keep you on a straight path but will also handle any surprises, so you can focus on the big day. Kaitlin – thank you for all of your hard work, awesome company and great memories! :)

Sent on 01/13/2016

Kaitlin is organized, professional and her attention to detail is beyond what you could ever imagine. If you're looking for an event planner that will make you feel like you never even had a hand in making the day run smoothly, the Kaitlin is the girl for you.

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • User4051905 · 2+ years ago

Ok, here I go! I would have been lost with out Kaitlin. She was amazing from the first day she took on my wedding to the final day. My wedding was the fairy tale I dreamed of. She has amazing organizational and management skills. I never had to worry because she always had everything under control.
    I would explain a vision and she created it into reality. Thank you Kaitlin Agulto for sharing your creativity and your kind heart with me for my special day!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Blaine · Married on 12/13/2014

Where do I begin? Kaitlin is amazing! From start to finish, I don’t know what I would have done without her. She helped me each step of the way; first with a budget and getting organized, all the way through to the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond, from proofing my ‘save the dates’ to washing windows the morning of the wedding. She took care of every little detail. I was stress free and relaxed during the whole wedding planning process because I knew Kait was there to take care of everything.

On the day of the wedding, Kait started by getting up with the whole bridal party at 6am and bringing us coffee! She greeted each vendor and made sure they knew where to go and what to do. She kept us on schedule and the whole day went very smoothly.

I definitely recommend Kaitlin as your wedding planner. She will exceed your expectations and be with you every step of the way and make wedding planning fun. I could go on and on about everything she did for us that made the day so special, but I will close with this: Kaitlin is the best wedding planner I have ever worked with and you will be so happy to have her as your wedding planner.

Sent on 02/08/2015