K.C. Creek Ranch Events Reviews

K.C. Creek Ranch Events 2
K.C. Creek Ranch Events 3
K.C. Creek Ranch Events 4

Justina · Married on 11/25/2017

This place is so beautiful! I definitely recommend to have your wedding here! The owners are so great.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Heather · Married on 11/12/2016

Donna and her husband were wonderful!!! Only wish they would have joined the party too! The place was clean, comfortable and beautiful! My daughter and son in law were very pleased. Donna was most gracious and helpful! The value far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this place to anyone I know. Thanks Donna

Sent on 07/05/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2016

Donna was amazingly accommodating. The ranch was just the right size for our wedding. The aisle down to the large tree is beautiful with the wood benches on the sides. The ranch has beautiful areas for photographs. We hope to renew our vows there in the future.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Kristine · Married on 01/01/2016

My husband and I loved our wedding and reception at KC Creek Ranch Events! Donna and Allen were very accommodating and we felt like family. I particularly enjoyed the horses that walked up by the fence so they could enjoy the show too! Our pictures looked beautiful; the lighting through the trees gave everything an authentic and rustic feel. You can tell that they work really hard on keeping everything in pristine condition. They actually enjoy hosting guests and take a lot of pride in providing a high quality experience. Donna and Allen build everything out there so the structures and creative touches feel more like art than a store bought backdrop. If you're looking for a true country feel in a clean and classy environment with hosts that will truly care about your voice in your wedding, this is your place.

Sent on 07/03/2018