JUNE FLORIST WEDDING & EVENT DECORATORS Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

• Marcella
    Marcella F. Married on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love the autumn creation by jimmy @ june florist

Jimmy at June Florist did a wonderful job with ALL the flowers at my son & daughter-in-law's wedding at Giando on the Water in Williamsburgh, Brooklyn. He was able to create exactly what we wanted with the Autumn theme. He was recommended by my aunt and cousin and did not disappoint. The banquet room POPPED with the centerpieces and on and around the Dais. The bride's bouquet was beautiful and lasted all weekend long. Best florist in Brooklyn. PS my sister used this florist 20+ years ago so they are a strong business that will be there forever.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa L. Married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jimmy and his team are AMAZING

My husband and I knew we wanted to go with June Florist for our wedding as soon as we walked into the shop and met with Jimmy. He’s AMAZING and so is everyone else who works there. We were referred by my husbands sister who had their flowers done by them for her wedding over 10 years ago and still talks about how beautiful everything looked until this day. Their work seriously blew everyone away including myself and my husband and I can’t thank Jimmy and his team enough for making my day even more beautiful. 💐🤍
    Stephanie P. Married on 10/14/2022

Gorgeous arrangements

June Florist arranged the flowers for our wedding last Friday and their work was truly beautiful. Their arrangements were an art. The colors and the flowers were so vibrant, perfect for our "fall wedding" theme, and coordinated seamlessly with the other aspects of our wedding. Everything was gorgeous from the table arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and even flowers for the cake tiers. Our friends and family were highly impressed with their vision. Thank you Jimmy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jacklyn P. Married on 08/27/2022

Red Rose Filled wedding

I hired June Florist for my wedding on August 27th. I heard of them from a positive recommendation on the brides of Long Island Facebook group. My request was a red rose filled wedding. June florist exceeded my expectations. They brought my vision to life. Beautiful and romantic tall red rose balls for my centerpieces, endless rose pedals, scattered candles and my favorite were the long stem red roses I chose for my bridesmaids instead of actual bouquets. June florist managed to make everything look incredible and I’m very happy with how things turned out.
  • S Baftjari
    S Baftjari Married on 07/28/2022

Lovely work!

Jimmy & his entire team at June Florist really came through on my wedding day to bring my vision to life. I had a summer wedding, which a very large bridal party, in which I had incorporated different colors. Not only did Jimmy bring together these colors in my bridesmaids bouquets, but he perfected the elegant and simple style I envisioned for my own bouquet. He created a gorgeous arch for my ceremony, and diligently worked to move the arch and create an eye-catching view for the sweetheart table. I can't say enough good things about his team, store, and quality of work!
    Salvatore E. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Florist in Town!!

We have used June Florist time and time again and we have never been disappointed! Jimmy and his team created stunning flower arrangements for our engagement party, bridal shower, and wedding. At each event, my guests could not stop complimenting the centerpieces. The flowers were always fresh and arranged beautifully. Jimmy was very thorough, creative, and truly went above and beyond for us to make sure our vision for each event came to life. We will definitely be using June Florist for future events!
    Amanda V. Married on 05/28/2022

Beautiful June Florist Wedding Flowers

June florist is exceptional! They do absolutely incredible work. I received compliments all night long and well after the wedding. Jimmy and Raphael are so kind and hard working and really care about their customers. I highly recommend June florist and cannot say enough good things about they. they created my dream wedding!
    K. Married on 05/22/2022

Amazing Team!

I highly recommend June Florist! Jimmy and Rafael helped me plan my wedding in 3 months. I wanted something simple and elegant. They created samples multiple times and made sure the vision I asked for came to life. I relied on Jimmy and Rafael for their artistic expertise and all of the vases they chose were perfect! Both families were in awe of the wedding arch and table arrangements they created. Everything came out beautifully and the flowers looked wonderful for weeks after the wedding. Thanks so much to the whole team for all the hard work.
    Maddalena R. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing!

I cant say enough good things about Jimmy and the guys at Junes florist, especially Rafael and Juan. I used them for my bridal shower and my wedding and they’re the only ones i will ever trust for flowers. The day of the wedding, they sent me pictures of every arrangement made up at the church, in the venue, and on top of it all made it bigger and better then we had discussed! Juan had come to my house the morning of to decorate and showed me everything he did and would not leave until i confirmed i was happy with his work. The next day, i spoke to juan and jimmy because they genuinely wanted to know how things went. They are an amazing team with amazing talent !!!!!! Love you guys!
  • Alexa
    Alexa N. Married on 05/13/2022

The best nyc florist

Jimmy from June florist is an absolute pleasure to work with. He arranged the flowers
    For my wedding at Shadowbrook in NJ and church in Staten Island. From the minute I booked him he took the time to go through everything with me and send me photos of what I may like until we found the perfect arrangement. He is not only receptive and reasonable- but absolutely exceptional. His flowers are gorgeous and huge!!!! My aunt happened to pass away 2 weeks prior to my wedding and he took care of my family for her wake and funeral for that as well, and we are so grateful. I highly recommend him for not only weddings but for anything you may need for flowers. Thank you Jimmy!!!
    Angela M. Married on 05/01/2022

Extremely Satisfied!!

I used June Florist in Brooklyn, NY for my daughter's party. I was blown away the minute we walked through the doors! He took the time to accommodate us and help us find centerpieces that had that "WOW" factor. His endearing demeanor was very helpful and nice to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a party!!! He is INCREDIBLE! It was truly the best experience I have ever had with a florist! 5 stars!!!!!
    Nicole S. Married on 04/21/2022

Incredible work

June florists knocked it out if the park! My wedding day was an absolute dream. The vision I wanted came true and Jimmy can make things happen. Thank you so much for the beautiful work you did. All my guests were fighting over who is going to take the flowers home at the end of the night!
  • Adri
    Adri A. Married on 03/25/2022

An absolute DREAM

Jimmy and his team at June Florist did an outstanding job for our wedding just a few weeks ago. The centerpieces were exactly as I had described I wanted, all the bouquets etc. and when we needed to tweak something the team made it happen ! We have used June Florist for other events before and they have always done an amazing job, so we were not worried in the slightest that they would make our dream wedding vision come true with floral arrangements. My wedding was my dream come true thanks to June Florist. Thank you so much !
    Sabrina Married on 02/25/2022

Everything was amazing

All the flowers were beautiful! I loved everything!!
  • Francesca
    Francesca R. Married on 02/11/2022

Breathtaking Work!!

Jimmy and his team are simply the best!! They have done many occasions for my family, my sister's wedding being the most recent and now my own! He is the best and really knows what he is doing! The room was breathtaking and exactly what I wished for and more! Whatever flowers/center pieces were left we were able to take; soooooo beautiful!! My family and friends continued to express their amazement all night and utilize my flower wall behind my husband and I as a place to take pictures! We appreciate allllll the hard work Jimmy, Raphael and his team did for my husband and I! I would recommend his company to anyone and will continue to use him for all important moments to come! Thank you soso much!
    Danielle Married on 01/29/2022

Amazingly professional

Jimmy is the best florist for any event! He’s done my sisters wedding and now mine! My family won’t ever choose another florist to work with. He’s the most talented florist I’ve experienced. I explained my floral arrangement vision to Jimmy, and he knew exactly which flowers to use to make my arrangements perfect! He decorated my church, made my bouquets, boutonniere, corsages and decorated every room of venue. If you want a professional who knows exactly which flowers to use to make your room and day special I would only recommend June Florist.
  • Roseann
    Roseann L. Married on 01/08/2022

Valentina’s sweet 16

Valentina’s sweet 16
    Thank you to Jimmy and the staff at June Florist. You guys made my daughter‘s sweet 16 the most beautiful flowers, floral wall centerpieces day is table. Everyone was fighting over who would get to take the flowers home with them. I love you guys you’re the easiest to work with.
    Victoria Married on 01/07/2022

Gorgeous Flowers

My mother in law has been using Jimmy for years, so there was no question who we would be using for my wedding. Jimmy did the flowers for my engagement dinner, bridal shower, and wedding. He did not disappoint !! Everything was gorgeous, and I received so many compliments from each event. He is always available by text or phone call to answer any questions. He even called me the day after my shower and wedding to check in. You are in excellent hands if you book him for your event!
    Laura B. Married on 11/12/2021

Wedding Floral Artistry

The talent and execution of Jimmy and the entire team at June Florist is truly unmatched! From the moment of the first meeting to the day of the wedding, him and his team walk you through every single step with the utmost care, kindness, inspiration and enthusiasm!

My husband and I were truly blown away by the final reveal Of the floral decor. The flowers were so fresh and beautifully designed, making the entire room transform into an enchanted garden! I cannot thank June Florist enough for the true work of art they did for our wedding day (11/12/21)

I highly, highly recommend this incredible team and cannot wait to work with them again in the future!! Thank you, thank you, thank you June Florist!!!
    Beatrice P. Married on 10/03/2021

Excellent Florist

June Florist does excellent work, the flowers are absolutely stunning and highly recommend. All of my guests loved the flowers. Jimmy and his staff do wonderful work.
    Vlora Married on 09/26/2021

Amazing experience

June florist is amazing. Had the easiest time getting everything done. Would definitely recommend. I truly loved how everything came out for my wedding. Thank you guys!
    Kristie D. Married on 09/10/2021

Absolutely fantastic!

Working with Jimmy at June Florist was great. Service was 2nd to none. They worked with me on the style of the bouquets, made all the changes requested and never stopped helping me achieve the look I was going for. Thank you to all the staff for doing such a great job making our wedding look exactly how we imagined!
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing!!!!!!

June Florist is AMAZING! They made my vision come alive for my wedding and honestly it felt like a dream come true when i first walked in. Flowers were beautiful. Candles n decors were amazing! Everyone is still talking about my wedding!!! Jimmy is super easy to work with he made the process so easy i didint have to worry about a thing! He is the best at what he does and his prices are much more affordable comparing to other florists! Thank you June Florist!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/29/2021

Beautiful work

Jimmy and his staff at June florist did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers at my wedding! I new of them through many friends and family and they already had a great reputation. The presentation of the flowers were fresh ,amazing and lite up the room!
    Josephine R. Married on 08/08/2021

Simply amazing

Jimmy did the flowers for my daughters wedding and my goodness, did he do an amazing job!! The centerpieces were stunning, the white silk cherry blossoms for the chapel and her sweetheart table were simply beautiful!!! He really designed everything as if it were a bridal magazine!!! Jimmy and the staff are great to work with, super friendly, and always put the customer first. We always use June Florsit for any occasion and they never let us down! He is the best in Brooklyn!!!!!
illustration stars