Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

About kat flower

kat flower celebrates charm, elegance, simplicity and beauty through the expression of flowers. the selection is a well-curated assortment of the finest and freshest imported and domestic flowers available.

kat flower loves brides and all things wedding! after the initial consultation to evaluate your specific needs and dreams, we work very closely with you to create lovely, memorable and perfect designs for your special day.

fallyosraelessawy
Tarabouquet
chamomilebouquet

5 Reviews for kat flower

The best of the best!
    Kathleen is so creative, professional and such a sweet person!
    I'm so glad I chose her to design the flowers on my wedding. I just wish the flowers never died ;)

Sent on 09/28/2012

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2012

Kat was a phenomenal asset to our wedding. From our first (45-minute-long) conversation on the phone, I could tell she was perfect: she understood our aesthetics, our style, and our vision. When we met, she already had inspirations clipped for our consideration. She was highly organized, but not overbearing - on the eve of our wedding, she remembered to ask whether we had votive candles. i of course had forgotten to order them, and she brought her own. She is incredibly responsive and reassuring. On the big day, I arrived at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and found she had already put everything in place, including a note for me in the bridal suite. She was calm, cool, and collected. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

As for the flowers and arrangements themselves, Kat is PERFECT for the bride who wants elegant, natural, non-fussy arrangements. We had so much bright, beautiful color at our latte summer wedding. The wreath she made for my flower girl was simply perfect. The boutonnieres and bouquets popped. The table arrangements were understated, but gorgeous and fresh. The prices are high, but not by New York City standards - again, it is worth every penny to have somebody with great taste, professionalism, and zen-like grace on your side as you plan a wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Mia · Married on 10/22/2011

Kathleen from Kat Flower is in one word amazing. She provided flowers for my late October wedding in downtown Manhattan which absolutely blew me away. I live outside of the NYC area which made it difficult at times to plan things, but Kathleen was flexible with my situation and after meeting with her once, I knew I was in great hands. She worked within our budget and the final product of her amazing efforts was stunning. Not only is she talented but she is a lovely person in general. She is professional but also laid back so you feel instantly comfortable speaking with her. I think the most important quality she has is that she listens to what you want and executes your vision perfectly. I could not have been more impressed with her. I highly highly recommend Kat Flower!!

Sent on 11/01/2011

kat flower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Brindamour Photography
    Brindamour Photography Wedding Photographers

Kat Flower is a pleasure to work with and her floral designs are simply beautiful.

• Angela Gaspar Photography
    Angela Gaspar Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the honor of photographing Kat's designs and she does stunning work!

• Brooklyn, 11238 See on map