JS Photography Reviews

202 Reviews for JS Photography

• Tanya

Tanya Showalter · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Wonderful!

I highly recommend JS Photography. Jason has been wonderful working with us throughout this Covid-19 wedding nightmare. When we decided to postpone our larger wedding and reception, he was great about working with us to be able to shoot our small ceremony this year and reschedule to shoot our bigger event next year. We are very pleased with both our engagement shoot and the small ceremony photos!! Jason is fast and very efficient with photographing and getting us our photos just a few days later. We can't wait to work with him again next year!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa W · Married on 09/19/2020

Highly Recommend!

Joe Fisher shot both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and I cannot say enough positive things about both experiences. I am super awkward in front of the camera and he made both days very relaxing and fun. On the wedding day, Joe went above and beyond his duties by moving furniture for photos, helping me with my shoes, bustling my dress, and even setting up a slideshow of some shots during the reception. Everyone in the wedding party and even our guests were raving about how great of a job he was doing. More impressive is that he delivered our wedding photos in a matter of DAYS after the wedding. Photos turned out beautiful, and Joe really has an eye for creative lighting, poses, and scenery. Will definitely recommend for anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the future!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Shailor · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing work!

Joe truly captured our wedding day perfectly! We are so blown away by our photos and the turnaround time was insane! We got married on a Friday and had our photos back by the following Wednesday!!! That is unheard of in the wedding world! Every single photo was perfection. He knew all the right angles and even bustled my wedding gown; what other photographer knows how to do that?! We were so impressed by his work and we truly recommend JS Photography to everyone!!!! :)

Sent on 10/08/2020

Kristina Rada · Married on 02/15/2020

Highly recommend

We hired JS for our wedding this past February. Jason had photographed my best friend's wedding 8 years before and I remembered how awesome he was and how great their pictures turned out that we had to hire him for our wedding. Jason is excellent to work with. He brought such positive energy and vibes with him and you can see how much he enjoys his profession. Additionally, his turnaround is unbelievable. We has our photos mailed to us on a flashdrive within a week from our wedding, and, they were beautiful! We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Hawley · Married on 11/22/2019

I would recommend JS Photography

Jason was the best photographer that I could have imagined. He was so helpful, fast, responsive, and has a great eye for beautiful photos! He helped up set up our wedding timeline, made sure everyone knew what they were doing, and took photos in a timely manner. Every guest and the whole wedding party commented on how fast the photos were. Jason has the experience to deliver you photos that will last a lifetime. I would highly recommend JS Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2019

Excellent Photographer!

Jason was wonderful!! We only had an hour in between the ceremony and reception (with no first look) and he managed to get many photos of our family, the bridal party, and the two of us. He is incredibly efficient, and knows how to stick to a timeline. He took beautiful photos and the fact that he did it so quickly just amazes me. He was so familiar with our venue, he knew exactly which spots to take photos at and which poses would look best. He captured not only beautiful photos, but also the love, joy, and overwhelming emotions of the day. I’d highly recommend him to any bride! I was concerned about whether we needed two photographers and after talking through the photos we wanted, he honestly said we didn’t need two and he felt confident in being able to capture those photos and wow, he was right! The photos of myself and my husband while I’m walking down the aisle are perfect!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Pasche · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Jason is absolutely AMAZING. Our pictures, from engagement to wedding, turned out absolutely beautiful. We are SO happy with them. He is very fast and efficient, while taking the pictures and getting them back to you! Jason also helped us coordinate our wedding timeline and was prepared with things I never even thought of (i.e., a crochet hook to help fasten the buttons on my wedding dress). We would recommend him over and over again!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

#1 Compliment We Received From Wedding Party & Guests

Jason is incredibly skilled, professional, and efficient. Without a doubt, he was the top compliment that we heard from our wedding party and guests. I can't tell you how many times my wedding party said how amazing he was, and during the reception guests kept telling me how gorgeous my photos were from seeing the slideshow that Jason had up during the reception! My top priorities I was looking for when hiring a photographer was someone who can capture genuine emotions throughout the day and someone who is efficient since we had a big wedding party and big families. Jason exceeded our expectations on both aspects. We met for the first time on the day of the wedding since I was planning my wedding out of state, but Jason made it feel like we had known him forever, and kept everyone smiling and laughing throughout the day. He gets the BEST shots and is an amazing person to work with.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Austin · Married on 07/26/2019

The Absolute Best!

Jason shot our wedding at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial and we were nothing short of impressed. He was very professional, experienced and actually did/knew more than our wedding coordinator. He knew how much time we had and how to get every shot that would make our day memorable. He was more than a photographer and helped us every step of the way even with smaller details. Our videographer actually complimented him on his professionalism and was super impressed by his organization and creativity. I would highly recommend JS Photography for anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Mia Hart · Married on 07/07/2019

Outstanding!!!!

Jason was phenomenal as our wedding photographer! He also did our engagement shoot and all of our photos were stunning! He is so nice and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jason!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Kimberley

Kimberley · Married on 07/06/2019

Great value, better experience

Jason far exceeded our expectations for our wedding photos! From start to finish he made the process so easy. He was quick to respond and very clearly communicated all necessary information to us. The day of our wedding he showed up early and went right to work. He had a list of shots he wanted to get and was able to get them done in quick amount of time (which was awesome because it was VERY hot that day). We were able to see our pictures online just a few days after the wedding and received a thumb drive with all the photos within a week! The pictures all came out beautiful! And best of all we’re his prices- some of the lowest we had seen by far! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Annmarie

Annmarie Verbrugge · Married on 06/22/2019

Best photographer

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!! Seriously, would recommend Jason and JS Photography to anyone or any couple that wants an extremely hands on, detail oriented, and professional photographer! Not only was Jason great to work with, you could really tell that he was passionate about his work and that he wanted the photos to be as perfect as we wanted them. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help make our wedding day perfect. Thanks again Jason!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Money You Will Ever Spend!

Couples! You might be in a similar boat that I was in. You’re planning your wedding and don’t know if spending “this much” on a photographer is worth it. I am telling you from experience exactly one month ago today, hiring Jason as my photographer was one of the best things I could’ve done. I knew from the consultation alone that he was going to be great. 2000+ weddings under his belt, middle of the road pricing, and basically like a “day of event” coordinator, too. He booked my entire timeline for when things could/should happen (ceremony time,first look, bridal party pictures, etc) since I was clueless. He knows tips for literally everything. Need to stabilize your heavy veil? Ask Jason. Need to learn how to pin a boutonnière? Jason knows. Need a tissue after coming off the dance floor with your dad? Jason’s got it. I was a bride that needed all the direction and not one that wants to be telling a photographer what I’m looking for. Jason is everything. You would’ve thought he exclusively shot at my venue the way he knew exactly where we were taking photos next and where the shots were going to be taken. EVERYONE raved about him and girls that are already married said they wish they would’ve had him lol. So then the most important thing of all, your photos are going to turn out amazing. We got back from the honeymoon roughly 10 days after the wedding and the USB was already in the mail (AND available to see online FOUR days after the wedding). In fear that I might lose the USB (not an unusual move by me) or the computer might crash somewhere down the line (also not something that would surprise me), I wanted to make sure I always have the ones I love most where I can always find them ... hellooooooo Facebook! Welp, I love so many of them that there are nearly 500 photos uploaded. So, long story short, if you’re second guessing like I was, just stop now and book him. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. These photos will last a lifetime and he just captured everything that I loved about the day ... which WAS everything! Cannot thank you enough, Jason! If getting married over and over again was a thing, I’d pick Jason for the job every time!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Robert Karam · Married on 06/07/2019

JS Photography

Jason was absolutely incredible and extremely organized. He made life so easy for our wedding party and developed amazing photos. Would highly recommend JS Photography for any special ocassion!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jac

Jac Ewasyshyn · Married on 05/26/2019

Holy amazing!

Five stars are not enough for Jason and Nikki! They were truly phenomenal. It rained on our wedding day, and they kept everyone calm and kept everything organized and on pace. They worked quickly and efficiently which was great since we had so many little ones in photos. Each picture is amazing quality!! The photos make us look like supermodels!! Stunning!!! We got all of the photos (I mean ALL of them!!) -- over 1000 edited photos. We got them super quick, too, which was fabulous! I cannot recommend JS Photography more. You will not go wrong by booking Jason. Book him now!! Best wedding choice we made by far and we didn't even meet with Jason before the big day. We got SO many compliments about Jason and so many people have asked us for his contact info.

• Ryan

Ryan Bates · Married on 05/25/2019

The Absolute Best!

Jason was incredible, it is as simple as that. We knew him from my brother-in-laws wedding and the wonderful work that he did there. We had high expectations from those photographs, but we were still blown away by the final result he gave us. The photographs Jason took captured every aspect of our special day and I look forward to looking through these photos over the years and being able to remember every detail about our wedding. Thank you so incredibly much Jason!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Paris · Married on 05/18/2019

The best photographer ever!

If you’re looking for the best photographer for weddings I highly suggest going with Jason! He was amazing with us for our wedding and was so quick to respond up to the big day! He provided a slide show for us and our guests to look at of our wedding photos and had our photos to us within a week!

Marissa Medrano · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything I wanted and more

Great pictures ! Made the process super easy and fun

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2019

Totally Awesome!

Jason was such a pleasure to work with! The day of the wedding, he showed up exactly when he said he would and was ready to roll. He was so professional and had worked the venue many times before so he knew all the good shots! He was efficient, especially with family photos, so we could get all group/couples shots done so we could get back to the party! He hung around most of the night and got some great photos of all of our family and friends. My favorite part was that he had a slide show of some of the photos he had taken throughout the day going at the reception!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding day 3/16/19

Jason made our wedding so amazing!! The photos he took were stunning! Job well done!! Not to mention he got our photos back 3 days after the wedding!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Jason was extremely personable and made great use of time. We received many compliments from our bridal party and our guests throughout the night about how wonderful Jason was. He made us feel extremely relaxed and our photos are beautiful. If I were to do it all again, I would hire Jason in an instant.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Christa · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect photographer!

Joe was absolutely amazing! He was with us almost all day and made every moment go perfect. He dealt with a couple mom meltdowns, overbearing kids at times, a packed house, barking dogs and everything else with ease! He helped us make decisions quickly when needed and made everything a good time and had us laughing all day. My husband and I aren't a fan of taking photos and he made us feel so comfortable, telling us exactly which way to move or what to do etc. and our photos turned out amazing! Throughout the day he would occasionally show us some photos to make sure we liked what he was doing which was very appreciated! He also captured everything which we love so there are some bad ones in there too which are hilarious. We truly can't thank him enough for our beautiful photos to help us remember our day forever.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Judit · Married on 10/06/2018

We worked with Joe Fisher. We very very satisfied with his work. I don't like to take pictures but he made me feel comfortable. He was very flexible to figure out the schedule that works for us the best. He takes pride in his work. we are very happy that we chose him.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

I’m not one to normally write reviews BUT I just has to write a review for Joe Fisher! He MADE our wedding. He was there from start to finish and calmed my nerves from the very beginning. Joe is more than an amazing photographer, he helped bustle my dress and he even put my veil in for me!! We had a crazy bridal party and a crazy family, he put up with all of us so amazingly! I was so surprised to see the pictures he took throughout the day displayed on a tv screen that he brought, I couldn’t have picked a better photographer for the most important day of our lives. I’m soooo thankful for Joe and can’t wait to see all of the other pictures! All of our guests kept asking us who our amazing photographer was throughout the night, yes, he’s THAT good!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Jason is hands down the best photographer in the business. When we booked him we were still narrowing down venues and he called me and went through my HUGE list to help us choose a great venue for our love of golf. I live 7 hours away and he was a phone call away. He answered all my emails, texts and calls and even made our day of timeline He met us over 4 hours away from his house in Traverse City to do an engagement photo shoot and the pictures were stunning. The day of our wedding Jason was PERFECT. He was on it... a jack of all trades He put my veil in, answered any and all questions and even bustled my dress. Most of all he was FUN. All of our wedding party loved him and my parents were so impressed. He made wedding pictures so easy. He was so fast he got us all done in record time so we could actually enjoy ourselves. He handled every little bump with our venue coordinator and made sure we got carts for our pictures. There are no words for how happy we are with Jason. You made our wedding perfect and we are so thankful for everything you did to make our day wonderful. Every single person there said he was the best they had ever seen. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/10/2018