JS Photography Reviews

JS Photography 6
JS Photography 7

Christa · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect photographer!

Joe was absolutely amazing! He was with us almost all day and made every moment go perfect. He dealt with a couple mom meltdowns, overbearing kids at times, a packed house, barking dogs and everything else with ease! He helped us make decisions quickly when needed and made everything a good time and had us laughing all day. My husband and I aren't a fan of taking photos and he made us feel so comfortable, telling us exactly which way to move or what to do etc. and our photos turned out amazing! Throughout the day he would occasionally show us some photos to make sure we liked what he was doing which was very appreciated! He also captured everything which we love so there are some bad ones in there too which are hilarious. We truly can't thank him enough for our beautiful photos to help us remember our day forever.

JS Photography 8

Judit · Married on 10/06/2018

We worked with Joe Fisher. We very very satisfied with his work. I don't like to take pictures but he made me feel comfortable. He was very flexible to figure out the schedule that works for us the best. He takes pride in his work. we are very happy that we chose him.

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

I’m not one to normally write reviews BUT I just has to write a review for Joe Fisher! He MADE our wedding. He was there from start to finish and calmed my nerves from the very beginning. Joe is more than an amazing photographer, he helped bustle my dress and he even put my veil in for me!! We had a crazy bridal party and a crazy family, he put up with all of us so amazingly! I was so surprised to see the pictures he took throughout the day displayed on a tv screen that he brought, I couldn’t have picked a better photographer for the most important day of our lives. I’m soooo thankful for Joe and can’t wait to see all of the other pictures! All of our guests kept asking us who our amazing photographer was throughout the night, yes, he’s THAT good!

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Jason is hands down the best photographer in the business. When we booked him we were still narrowing down venues and he called me and went through my HUGE list to help us choose a great venue for our love of golf. I live 7 hours away and he was a phone call away. He answered all my emails, texts and calls and even made our day of timeline He met us over 4 hours away from his house in Traverse City to do an engagement photo shoot and the pictures were stunning. The day of our wedding Jason was PERFECT. He was on it... a jack of all trades He put my veil in, answered any and all questions and even bustled my dress. Most of all he was FUN. All of our wedding party loved him and my parents were so impressed. He made wedding pictures so easy. He was so fast he got us all done in record time so we could actually enjoy ourselves. He handled every little bump with our venue coordinator and made sure we got carts for our pictures. There are no words for how happy we are with Jason. You made our wedding perfect and we are so thankful for everything you did to make our day wonderful. Every single person there said he was the best they had ever seen. THANK YOU!

Megan Sheppard · Married on 09/29/2018

Joe is the best!

Imagine having a best friend or brother who can read your mind and also happens to be a photographer. That's how I felt about Joe. Before we even started group photos we were close to 2 hours behind schedule. Somehow Joe fixed that. Once he arrived I didn't look at the clock or worry about anything even once. Joe got in every bridal party shot, every family shot, so many precious candid photos of my niece and nephews, and even priceless ones of family heirlooms.

From contract review, payment, discussing what we wanted, Joe was on top of everything. He was extremely easy to work with. We had the link to all of our pictures within about a week! The USB arrived shortly after as well. The quality of the photos was incredible!

We have very large blended families. Joe was able to get every combination of parents and siblings without there being even one awkward moment. The bridal party was massive. With very limited time Joe got a variety of group shots, individual shots with me and each bridesmaid, groom and each groomsmen, another set of group shots at a 2nd spot. Miraculously he found time for pictures of just my husband and I both before the ceremony and after. I am forever grateful not just for those photos, but for the quiet time we had. Without it, we wouldn't have had any time just us two.

Hopefully I've convinced you that Joe is the best photographer a bride could ask for. He fixed my dress 1,000 times, helped me with the bustle, would tell me when my make-up needed a touch up. He was even there during hair and make-up to make sure everything photographed well and I was happy with it!

A million times over I would recommend Joe!

Paul · Married on 09/15/2018

Every step of the process was excellent! Jason was timely with his responses to our questions. He was flexible when it came time to meet and for our engagement shoot as well. He is extremely professional, efficient and personable! He gives the right balance of candid shots with posing so that you don’t feel stiff taking during photos. Everyone in our family couldn’t stop telling us how much they enjoyed him and how amazing he was! He was always available for questions or recommendations and actually recommended our DJ. He is by far the best photographer from the multitude of weddings we have gone to and been in! Highly recommend!

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2018

Jason was fantastic! Not only is he extremely talented, but he also was very organized and punctual! He did my sister's wedding less than a year before my own, so I skipped the initial meeting. We got all of the details sorted out through email, and he was always quick to respond with answers to all of my questions! He called about a week before the wedding to confirm all of the final details and create a timeline for our wedding day. One of the best parts was that we received the flash drive will all of our pictures only a week later! I would highly recommend JS Photography for your wedding day!

Amber · Married on 08/18/2018

Hands down the most amazing photographer we could have ever had!! He was right on the money with everything he did!! Highly reccomend Jason!

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

I Highly recommend Jason! His pictures are stunning and he is so helpful through the entire wedding planning process!

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Jason was awesome from start to finish, trying to find a photographer that fit our needs and that was in our price range was tough until we found his website. Not only did he take beautiful pictures, that we will cherish forever, but he kept the day moving smoothly. If I could give Jason 10+ stars I for sure would! He is quick and efficient (especially getting us the USB of all the wedding pictures within a week after the ceremony/reception! Perfect surprise to come home to from our honeymoon), and his prices are very reasonable for everything that the packages include! Everyone in the wedding party commented to us about how awesome his personality was and how he made taking all the pictures so much fun. I cannot say enough great things about him and will recommend him to everyone that is looking for a wedding photographer!

JS Photography 9
    JS Photography 14
    JS Photography 15
    JS Photography 16

Alecia · Married on 07/27/2018

PERFECTION! One thing my mom told me in the wedding planning process was if you're going to spend money on one thing you need to spend it on a great photographer. Great doesn't even begin to describe Jason and his work! From day 1 meeting with Jason we felt comfortable and knew he was the right photographer for us. We did our engagement shoot and Jason had the photos back to us within days. Leading up to the wedding Jason was there for any questions we had. He actually did the day of timeline for me. Our PHOTOGRAPHER helped me with the timeline, how amazing is that?! The day of, Jason was with us every step of the way and was efficient throughout the entire day. Instead of spending hours upon hours taking photos we had all of our family and bridal party photos done in less than an hour. Jason gets it, he didn't want us to be spending our whole day out taking photos, he took the photos we needed and into the reception we went! Later that night Jason had photos on a laptop in the reception for our guests to check out the sneak peeks! The best part, while we were on our honeymoon Jason let us know the link was ready to view our photos and the USB was in the mail which was there for us when we got home. ONE WEEK! One week is all it took for us to receive our wedding photos back and they are perfect. I'm not sure there is a photo that we don't like!
    All of our guests and especially bridal party complimented Jason, his work, his professionalism, and even what a cool guy he was running around like crazy to get only the best shots!
    Jason captured our day perfectly with the highest quality photos!

Jason, we will never be able to thank you enough!!

JS Photography 17
    JS Photography 18
    JS Photography 19
    JS Photography 20
    JS Photography 21
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 07/20/2018

Great photographer!

I loved working with Jason! His talent and professionalism is unrivaled. His photos of my special day were beyond beautiful. He made everything fun and stress free.

Julie · Married on 07/19/2018

When looking for a wedding photographer, I immediately told my fiancé about JS Photography. I was nervous as to whether or not JS would be in our budget and we were thrilled to find out they were! Jason told us he would personally do our destination wedding to Traverse City and that he was available anytime we had questions.
    A few weeks before our wedding, I emailed Jason to go over our timeline. He was quick to respond and called a week before to go over details with me further. He assured me we would get all the shots we wanted and he delivered!
    On our wedding day, we were absolutely blown away by Jason. Not only was he professional and creative, he was quick and thorough. We had a couple hiccups that messed with our timeline and Jason remained calm throughout. He still took the shots we needed in not as much time and never hesitated to move us along. Our wedding party couldn't get over how great he was- they can get very distracted and Jason never let that happen. His experience definitely showed!
    One of the best parts of our night was viewing the slide show of the photos he had taken during the time between the ceremony and reception. Our venue had large screens which Jason hooked up to his camera and the amount of oohs and ahhs from our guests as we viewed the footage was memorable.
    I know many people who wait months for their pictures. Jason had ours ready 5 days after our wedding. Our USB with all of our photos came the next day.
    Our photos turned out gorgeous. I cannot believe the amount of photos he took in one day. He captured so many candid moments along with the traditional poses. His creativity and eye for detail is unparalleled. I am so grateful Jason did our wedding photos!

Joshua · Married on 07/07/2018

Jason was fantastic! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We loved that he didn't waste time getting shots and we were able to hit multiple locations quickly. He has an amazing eye for capturing beautiful artistic moments. Absolutely amazing pictures! We think he is hands down the best photographer in the area you don't be disappointed!

JS Photography 22
    JS Photography 23
    JS Photography 24
    JS Photography 25

Bonnie · Married on 06/30/2018

Toni was awesome

Toni was great. Even in the rain

Paige · Married on 06/29/2018

If you are looking for a great photographer, look no further than JS photopraphy! I had the pleasure of working with Joe. Joe does an outstanding job! After meeting with Joe initially, I felt like he understood exactly what I wanted. He works very efficiently, gives excellent direction and gets the shots that you want! His photography skills are AMAZING. Our pictures turned out fantastic and the other pictures I have seen him do are remarkable as well! Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he is also very friendly, you will feel extremely comfortable around and with Joe. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a photographer!

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Joe for both our engagement pictures and for our wedding on June 16th. We picked him after reading many great reviews, and talking to him on the phone - we wanted someone who was laid back, would make us laugh and who we would feel comfortable around as my husband and I are not the most comfortable with posed pictures. Joe delivered on exactly that! He's easygoing and fun, with a great eye for an awesome shot which is exactly what we wanted. As many other reviewers have said, Joe is like another bridesmaid and this couldn't be more accurate. He did bustle my dress and made sure the train was carried when we often forgot. My dress was a bit of a problem most of the night and he helped put me at ease, helped me calm down when he could see I was getting overwhelmed, and made sure everything was in place. We were a crazy, silly group and we got many silly pictures but also made sure we focused and got some really great shots as well! Our venue was in downtown Detroit and he selected which places to go and we LOVED the pictures he took. I would have never thought the locations he picked, and the shots he set up would look as amazing as they did. He even set up his computer and did a slideshow at our wedding reception! I had multiple guests come up to me and compliment how good the pictures were even prior to editing. He captured a lot of pictures at the reception, of everyone on the dance floor, and stayed to make sure he got the whole night even though we told him he didn't have to ;) The turnaround for pictures is very fast.
    Thank you Joe for putting up with our crazy group and helping me with my dress all night long, and of course for taking the most amazing pictures!! We couldn't be happier with our choice to go with JS photography.

Hollie · Married on 06/16/2018

Jason with JS Photography was beyond our expectations for a great photographer. He was punctual, professional, and extremely personable making the entire day fun and special for us. You could tell he knew exactly what he was doing and made sure he captured the most important moments. He has a great personality and was so easy to get along with which made the whole day fun and comfortable for everyone! I couldn't have been happier with my choice in photographer!

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2018

Joe was awesome! He was so efficient and helpful. We had a tight timeline and he was able to get more shots than I could have imagined. He was personable and very responsive to everyones wants. I appreciated his honesty and professionalism. I would recommend JS photography to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I got married about three months ago and cannot be more pleased with Jason and his team! Jason was always quick to respond and got things done efficiently and effectively. He went above and beyond just taking pictures, but helped us through the whole process, reminding us about things we may have forgotten and/or needed to prepare for. He was also prepared for minor emergencies on the day of the wedding, including bringing safety pins and even a tool to help with the buttons on the back of my dress! He was always available, but never in the way, and already had some of our pictures on display during our reception, which the guests loved. We got married on a Sunday and had the pictures Jason had taken by Wednesday. Within the month, he mailed us a flash drive including all of our pictures, including the ones from the second photographer. Our guests, especially family members, ranted and raved about his ability to get through the tedious family pictures without wasting time. He took charge and went quick, but at no point compromised quality or professionalism. He was recommended to us by a friend and we would 100%, without any hesitation, recommend him to anyone else looking for a wedding photographer.

JS Photography 26
    JS Photography 31
    JS Photography 32
    JS Photography 33

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Jason was great to work with from the first inquiry through our wedding day. It's obvious that he knows what he's doing when it comes to wedding photography. He responded promptly to all communications, and made the planning process very easy. On the day, he was able to wrangle our families together with very little fuss, and got some absolutely awesome pictures even though it decided to rain. I'd highly recommend Jason to anyone looking for a first rate photographer for their wedding.

Dana · Married on 05/05/2018

Jason was by far the best wedding photographer I have ever worked with. I have been in many weddings and the photos are always such a long and grueling process, however not with Jason. He is straight to the point and the photos turned out beautifully. I am so happy my friend had him as when it came time for my wedding, the decision was easy! Friends and family and even the priest at the church asked for his contact info as they were so impressed with his service and keeping things moving along. I loved my photos for my wedding and the entire photo process was completely stress free. I would highly recommend. The price was perfect too, I actually had a quote from someone else that was nearly 3 times the price of Jason. Jason was great! A+

Alexa · Married on 04/21/2018

Jason was the absolute best! When we first met, Jason came ready to show us what he can bring to the table and we are so happy that we worked with him. He’s got a fantastic and fun personality, and when he says you can call him anytime and ask him anything, he means it! We emailed and texted him questions regularly and if he felt it required a detailed answer, he would schedule a call to make sure everything was clear.

Our engagement photos were wonderful and Jason knew exactly what to do on every shot in every setting. He works quickly (which is great in the summer months) but he doesn’t sacrifice any quality by moving fast. He knows how to keep it light and fun, while also keeping you focused. It is easy to get caught up in the moment but Jason does a great job of bringing you back to the here and now.

For our wedding, Jason worked so swiftly that we honestly didn’t see him most of the night. Of course we knew where he was after our ceremony, but he moved about so quietly that we barely knew he was there when we were doing things like the ceremony, cake cutting, first dance, etc. He took amazing shots and was very quick to upload them to a computer for all to see as the night went on (which was a huge hit with us and our guests).

To top it off, Jason took care of our photo album and it too is of the utmost quality. The photos all capture the emotions of the night and we love looking at it to remind us how great of a wedding we had.

Jason, thank you so much for everything! If you are looking for a photographer, we hope you are lucky enough to book Jason!

Rich · Married on 04/20/2018

I wish I could give Jason 10/5 - he did such an amazing job from day 1. When we first met Jason, he was easygoing and fun to talk to. He told us to not worry and to use him as much as we needed to in order to help make our planning process go even smoother, and he held true to his word. He always responds to calls, texts, and emails promptly, and he always has the same upbeat attitude about everything. Come the day of our engagement photos, he worked his magic and the pictures were amazing - so we knew we were getting amazing quality for our wedding. Sure enough, those photos were just jaw-dropping and beautiful, and we cannot stop looking at them! Jason does a great job of capturing the moment to where when you're looking over the photos, you actually feel like you are reliving the moment. Jason is the absolute best and if you can get him for your big day, do it!