JS Photography Reviews

JS Photography 6
JS Photography 7

Austin · Married on 07/26/2019

The Absolute Best!

Jason shot our wedding at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial and we were nothing short of impressed. He was very professional, experienced and actually did/knew more than our wedding coordinator. He knew how much time we had and how to get every shot that would make our day memorable. He was more than a photographer and helped us every step of the way even with smaller details. Our videographer actually complimented him on his professionalism and was super impressed by his organization and creativity. I would highly recommend JS Photography for anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Mia Hart · Married on 07/07/2019

Outstanding!!!!

Jason was phenomenal as our wedding photographer! He also did our engagement shoot and all of our photos were stunning! He is so nice and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jason!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Money You Will Ever Spend!

Couples! You might be in a similar boat that I was in. You’re planning your wedding and don’t know if spending “this much” on a photographer is worth it. I am telling you from experience exactly one month ago today, hiring Jason as my photographer was one of the best things I could’ve done. I knew from the consultation alone that he was going to be great. 2000+ weddings under his belt, middle of the road pricing, and basically like a “day of event” coordinator, too. He booked my entire timeline for when things could/should happen (ceremony time,first look, bridal party pictures, etc) since I was clueless. He knows tips for literally everything. Need to stabilize your heavy veil? Ask Jason. Need to learn how to pin a boutonnière? Jason knows. Need a tissue after coming off the dance floor with your dad? Jason’s got it. I was a bride that needed all the direction and not one that wants to be telling a photographer what I’m looking for. Jason is everything. You would’ve thought he exclusively shot at my venue the way he knew exactly where we were taking photos next and where the shots were going to be taken. EVERYONE raved about him and girls that are already married said they wish they would’ve had him lol. So then the most important thing of all, your photos are going to turn out amazing. We got back from the honeymoon roughly 10 days after the wedding and the USB was already in the mail (AND available to see online FOUR days after the wedding). In fear that I might lose the USB (not an unusual move by me) or the computer might crash somewhere down the line (also not something that would surprise me), I wanted to make sure I always have the ones I love most where I can always find them ... hellooooooo Facebook! Welp, I love so many of them that there are nearly 500 photos uploaded. So, long story short, if you’re second guessing like I was, just stop now and book him. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. These photos will last a lifetime and he just captured everything that I loved about the day ... which WAS everything! Cannot thank you enough, Jason! If getting married over and over again was a thing, I’d pick Jason for the job every time!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    JS Photography 21
  • Ryan

Ryan Bates · Married on 05/25/2019

The Absolute Best!

Jason was incredible, it is as simple as that. We knew him from my brother-in-laws wedding and the wonderful work that he did there. We had high expectations from those photographs, but we were still blown away by the final result he gave us. The photographs Jason took captured every aspect of our special day and I look forward to looking through these photos over the years and being able to remember every detail about our wedding. Thank you so incredibly much Jason!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    JS Photography 22

Paris · Married on 05/18/2019

The best photographer ever!

If you’re looking for the best photographer for weddings I highly suggest going with Jason! He was amazing with us for our wedding and was so quick to respond up to the big day! He provided a slide show for us and our guests to look at of our wedding photos and had our photos to us within a week!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Great pictures ! Made the process super easy and fun

Sent on 06/30/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2019

Totally Awesome!

Jason was such a pleasure to work with! The day of the wedding, he showed up exactly when he said he would and was ready to roll. He was so professional and had worked the venue many times before so he knew all the good shots! He was efficient, especially with family photos, so we could get all group/couples shots done so we could get back to the party! He hung around most of the night and got some great photos of all of our family and friends. My favorite part was that he had a slide show of some of the photos he had taken throughout the day going at the reception!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding day 3/16/19

Jason made our wedding so amazing!! The photos he took were stunning! Job well done!! Not to mention he got our photos back 3 days after the wedding!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    JS Photography 26
    JS Photography 27
    JS Photography 28
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Jason was extremely personable and made great use of time. We received many compliments from our bridal party and our guests throughout the night about how wonderful Jason was. He made us feel extremely relaxed and our photos are beautiful. If I were to do it all again, I would hire Jason in an instant.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    JS Photography 34
    JS Photography 35

Christa · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect photographer!

Joe was absolutely amazing! He was with us almost all day and made every moment go perfect. He dealt with a couple mom meltdowns, overbearing kids at times, a packed house, barking dogs and everything else with ease! He helped us make decisions quickly when needed and made everything a good time and had us laughing all day. My husband and I aren't a fan of taking photos and he made us feel so comfortable, telling us exactly which way to move or what to do etc. and our photos turned out amazing! Throughout the day he would occasionally show us some photos to make sure we liked what he was doing which was very appreciated! He also captured everything which we love so there are some bad ones in there too which are hilarious. We truly can't thank him enough for our beautiful photos to help us remember our day forever.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    JS Photography 36

Judit · Married on 10/06/2018

We worked with Joe Fisher. We very very satisfied with his work. I don't like to take pictures but he made me feel comfortable. He was very flexible to figure out the schedule that works for us the best. He takes pride in his work. we are very happy that we chose him.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

I’m not one to normally write reviews BUT I just has to write a review for Joe Fisher! He MADE our wedding. He was there from start to finish and calmed my nerves from the very beginning. Joe is more than an amazing photographer, he helped bustle my dress and he even put my veil in for me!! We had a crazy bridal party and a crazy family, he put up with all of us so amazingly! I was so surprised to see the pictures he took throughout the day displayed on a tv screen that he brought, I couldn’t have picked a better photographer for the most important day of our lives. I’m soooo thankful for Joe and can’t wait to see all of the other pictures! All of our guests kept asking us who our amazing photographer was throughout the night, yes, he’s THAT good!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Jason is hands down the best photographer in the business. When we booked him we were still narrowing down venues and he called me and went through my HUGE list to help us choose a great venue for our love of golf. I live 7 hours away and he was a phone call away. He answered all my emails, texts and calls and even made our day of timeline He met us over 4 hours away from his house in Traverse City to do an engagement photo shoot and the pictures were stunning. The day of our wedding Jason was PERFECT. He was on it... a jack of all trades He put my veil in, answered any and all questions and even bustled my dress. Most of all he was FUN. All of our wedding party loved him and my parents were so impressed. He made wedding pictures so easy. He was so fast he got us all done in record time so we could actually enjoy ourselves. He handled every little bump with our venue coordinator and made sure we got carts for our pictures. There are no words for how happy we are with Jason. You made our wedding perfect and we are so thankful for everything you did to make our day wonderful. Every single person there said he was the best they had ever seen. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Megan Sheppard · Married on 09/29/2018

Joe is the best!

Imagine having a best friend or brother who can read your mind and also happens to be a photographer. That's how I felt about Joe. Before we even started group photos we were close to 2 hours behind schedule. Somehow Joe fixed that. Once he arrived I didn't look at the clock or worry about anything even once. Joe got in every bridal party shot, every family shot, so many precious candid photos of my niece and nephews, and even priceless ones of family heirlooms.

From contract review, payment, discussing what we wanted, Joe was on top of everything. He was extremely easy to work with. We had the link to all of our pictures within about a week! The USB arrived shortly after as well. The quality of the photos was incredible!

We have very large blended families. Joe was able to get every combination of parents and siblings without there being even one awkward moment. The bridal party was massive. With very limited time Joe got a variety of group shots, individual shots with me and each bridesmaid, groom and each groomsmen, another set of group shots at a 2nd spot. Miraculously he found time for pictures of just my husband and I both before the ceremony and after. I am forever grateful not just for those photos, but for the quiet time we had. Without it, we wouldn't have had any time just us two.

Hopefully I've convinced you that Joe is the best photographer a bride could ask for. He fixed my dress 1,000 times, helped me with the bustle, would tell me when my make-up needed a touch up. He was even there during hair and make-up to make sure everything photographed well and I was happy with it!

A million times over I would recommend Joe!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Paul · Married on 09/15/2018

Every step of the process was excellent! Jason was timely with his responses to our questions. He was flexible when it came time to meet and for our engagement shoot as well. He is extremely professional, efficient and personable! He gives the right balance of candid shots with posing so that you don’t feel stiff taking during photos. Everyone in our family couldn’t stop telling us how much they enjoyed him and how amazing he was! He was always available for questions or recommendations and actually recommended our DJ. He is by far the best photographer from the multitude of weddings we have gone to and been in! Highly recommend!

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2018

Jason was fantastic! Not only is he extremely talented, but he also was very organized and punctual! He did my sister's wedding less than a year before my own, so I skipped the initial meeting. We got all of the details sorted out through email, and he was always quick to respond with answers to all of my questions! He called about a week before the wedding to confirm all of the final details and create a timeline for our wedding day. One of the best parts was that we received the flash drive will all of our pictures only a week later! I would highly recommend JS Photography for your wedding day!

Amber · Married on 08/18/2018

Hands down the most amazing photographer we could have ever had!! He was right on the money with everything he did!! Highly reccomend Jason!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

I Highly recommend Jason! His pictures are stunning and he is so helpful through the entire wedding planning process!

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Jason was awesome from start to finish, trying to find a photographer that fit our needs and that was in our price range was tough until we found his website. Not only did he take beautiful pictures, that we will cherish forever, but he kept the day moving smoothly. If I could give Jason 10+ stars I for sure would! He is quick and efficient (especially getting us the USB of all the wedding pictures within a week after the ceremony/reception! Perfect surprise to come home to from our honeymoon), and his prices are very reasonable for everything that the packages include! Everyone in the wedding party commented to us about how awesome his personality was and how he made taking all the pictures so much fun. I cannot say enough great things about him and will recommend him to everyone that is looking for a wedding photographer!

JS Photography 37
    JS Photography 42
    JS Photography 43
    JS Photography 44

Alecia · Married on 07/27/2018

PERFECTION! One thing my mom told me in the wedding planning process was if you're going to spend money on one thing you need to spend it on a great photographer. Great doesn't even begin to describe Jason and his work! From day 1 meeting with Jason we felt comfortable and knew he was the right photographer for us. We did our engagement shoot and Jason had the photos back to us within days. Leading up to the wedding Jason was there for any questions we had. He actually did the day of timeline for me. Our PHOTOGRAPHER helped me with the timeline, how amazing is that?! The day of, Jason was with us every step of the way and was efficient throughout the entire day. Instead of spending hours upon hours taking photos we had all of our family and bridal party photos done in less than an hour. Jason gets it, he didn't want us to be spending our whole day out taking photos, he took the photos we needed and into the reception we went! Later that night Jason had photos on a laptop in the reception for our guests to check out the sneak peeks! The best part, while we were on our honeymoon Jason let us know the link was ready to view our photos and the USB was in the mail which was there for us when we got home. ONE WEEK! One week is all it took for us to receive our wedding photos back and they are perfect. I'm not sure there is a photo that we don't like!
    All of our guests and especially bridal party complimented Jason, his work, his professionalism, and even what a cool guy he was running around like crazy to get only the best shots!
    Jason captured our day perfectly with the highest quality photos!

Jason, we will never be able to thank you enough!!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    JS Photography 49
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 07/20/2018

Great photographer!

I loved working with Jason! His talent and professionalism is unrivaled. His photos of my special day were beyond beautiful. He made everything fun and stress free.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Julie · Married on 07/19/2018

When looking for a wedding photographer, I immediately told my fiancé about JS Photography. I was nervous as to whether or not JS would be in our budget and we were thrilled to find out they were! Jason told us he would personally do our destination wedding to Traverse City and that he was available anytime we had questions.
    A few weeks before our wedding, I emailed Jason to go over our timeline. He was quick to respond and called a week before to go over details with me further. He assured me we would get all the shots we wanted and he delivered!
    On our wedding day, we were absolutely blown away by Jason. Not only was he professional and creative, he was quick and thorough. We had a couple hiccups that messed with our timeline and Jason remained calm throughout. He still took the shots we needed in not as much time and never hesitated to move us along. Our wedding party couldn't get over how great he was- they can get very distracted and Jason never let that happen. His experience definitely showed!
    One of the best parts of our night was viewing the slide show of the photos he had taken during the time between the ceremony and reception. Our venue had large screens which Jason hooked up to his camera and the amount of oohs and ahhs from our guests as we viewed the footage was memorable.
    I know many people who wait months for their pictures. Jason had ours ready 5 days after our wedding. Our USB with all of our photos came the next day.
    Our photos turned out gorgeous. I cannot believe the amount of photos he took in one day. He captured so many candid moments along with the traditional poses. His creativity and eye for detail is unparalleled. I am so grateful Jason did our wedding photos!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Joshua · Married on 07/07/2018

Jason was fantastic! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We loved that he didn't waste time getting shots and we were able to hit multiple locations quickly. He has an amazing eye for capturing beautiful artistic moments. Absolutely amazing pictures! We think he is hands down the best photographer in the area you don't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    JS Photography 50
    JS Photography 51
    JS Photography 52
    JS Photography 53

Bonnie · Married on 06/30/2018

Toni was awesome

Toni was great. Even in the rain

Sent on 12/06/2018