Jerina Mac Photography Reviews

Jerina Mac Photography 3
Jerina Mac Photography 4
Jerina Mac Photography 5

Alexis · Married on 03/31/2018

Jerina was amazing to work with and so worth the value. My husband and I were looking for someone who did great work but didn't charge $4000+. Jerina was the perfect fit. She was fun (we did an 80's themed engagement shoot with my mother's wedding dress), punctual, easy to communicate with, etc. Not to mention that we have SO MANY amazing and frameable photos to choose from on our wedding day. We would absolutely recommend Jerina to anyone looking for an affordable yet high-quality photographer!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Jerina Mac Photography 6
    Jerina Mac Photography 7
    Jerina Mac Photography 8
    Jerina Mac Photography 9
    Jerina Mac Photography 10

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2017

Jerina was so fun! We had a blast shooting our wedding photos. She had so many great ides and everything came out perfectly! She listened to things that were important to us, and made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2017

amanda · Married on 11/27/2016

Jerina was an awesome photographer to work with! She captures the precious moments in creative ways and we love how our photos turned out!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jerina Mac Photography's reply:

Thank you for the outstanding review! I'm blessed to have been a forever part of your wedding day.
    Jerina

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

Jerina is fun, easy to work with and her photography is amazing!

Sent on 08/24/2016

morgan · Married on 06/04/2016

She is so amazing! She is the sweetest and we love our photos! Great to work with! :)

Sent on 06/12/2016

Heather · Married on 05/07/2016

Jerina was awesome! I wasn't the traditional bride who wanted tons and tons of pictures to sit in a book; rather, I wanted a good "handful " of shots that I could cherish and display as long as my little heart desired. I hit the nail on the head with Jerina. She was professional, positive, enthusiastic, and a lot of fun to work with! I love my photos and can't wait to work with Jerina again!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Dana · Married on 11/14/2015

Jerina was very responsive and professional. She made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures turned out beautiful! Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Sara · Married on 10/31/2015

Jerina did an awesome job photographing our engagement pictures and our wedding! I love that I am able to print as many photos as I want because she sends you a CD with all your pictures on it and a release form. She is super cute and everyone liked working with her. She is fun and has a good sense of humor. Makes you feel natural even though you might be in an awkward pose! She was not invasive during the wedding- I almost forgot she was there! She just went with the flow and captured great photos. She was on time for everything as well, which is key. I would suggest using Jerina for ANY photo shoot you have! I got back my photos super quickly as well- 1 week later!!!

Thanks Jerina!

Sara and Justin Black

Sent on 11/17/2015

Jerina Mac Photography's reply:

Wow, Sara and Justin...I'm in awe of your kind words. I "thank you" for choosing me.

Jerina Boylston is the best photographer in Savannah, for many reasons. My husband and I were lucky enough to have her as our photographer for both our engagement photo session as well as on our wedding day. Jerina is extremely efficient in her work. After sending her my photo ideas, she understood exactly what I liked and disliked. The thing I like most about her is how well she is able to give instruction. Prior to our engagement session, I was nervous that posing for photos would be awkward, but that concern vanished as soon as she began shooting! Transitioning from one pose to another was quick and efficient. She is a lot of FUN to work with and makes the entire experience very enjoyable. Jerina made sure to get all of the specific shots that I had requested for our wedding day, and even thought further and got photos that I didn't know I wanted! She is extremely creative, always has a lot of energy, and is very positive and optimistic. And our photos....oh my goodness. Every photo from our wedding day was absolutely perfect...I can barely choose which ones I like the best because they all turned out so well! Jerina is professional in her manner, very respectful, very competent and offers perfection for anyone looking for excellence in wedding photography. She is very efficient and was able to provide our proofs much faster than originally promised which was a welcomed surprise. The color and clarity is perfect, she was able to capture all of the special moments both at the ceremony and the reception. We completed a form with all of our ideas ahead of time which helped make the day go smoothly. Jerina was very organized with ideas for each part of the day. You could tell she has a lot of experience! And the quality of her photos are stunning! I am so so happy we chose her as our photographer ... she has given us so may beautiful photos to look back on in years to come. If you are looking for a photographer- you have to choose Jerina because she is the best!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Jerina is easygoing and fun to work with. She listens to what you want most from your day and provides beautiful memories!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Kayla · Married on 02/14/2015

Jerina is one of sweetest person to work with! Her work speaks for itself. After looking at many engagement & wedding wedding photos I knew I just had to have her capture the happiest day of our lives! Our engagement photo session was such a fun day in Savannah not forced at all & On our wedding day she captured everything & more!! We love all of our photos & we can't thank you enough Jerina we're forever grateful!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Shannon · Married on 01/24/2015

Jerina did the pictures for my wedding this past weekend. I cannot express how happy I am with how everything has turned out! Jerina is responsive to emails and phone calls and is very easy to work with. She wanted to know what was most important to me to capture on the day and wanted to hear any of my ideas and suggestions. When the big day came, it was freezing cold and super windy. The pictures were outside, so I was worried that it would show how cold we all were, not to mention the wind really messing up our hair! But I shouldn't have worried! The preview pictures she's sent have been amazing. I can't wait to see the rest! Jerina is kind and friendly and an excellent photographer. I couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Hali · Married on 01/18/2015

Jerina was an absolute joy to work with, from the first meeting until the end of our wedding! She is very professional, and extremely patient with her clients (but not anyone else who gets in the way of her shot, lol). If you tell her what you would like, she will work hard to get that picture for you - and some you didn't even know you wanted. She is just a dream!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Heather · Married on 11/22/2014

Jerina was amazing! We are so thrilled that we had the opportunity to have her photograph our wedding. We haven't gotten all of the pictures back yet but the few we've seen are perfect! She was very willing to work with us through the whole process and made sure that we got every shot that we wanted. On top of all of that, her pricing was very reasonable and we got exactly the quality we paid for, probably even better! Thank you so much for everything, Jerina!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Hallie · Married on 10/25/2014

I got engaged in November of 2013 and moved to Savannah GA about a month later from NC. Being in a new town and opting NOT to have a wedding planner, I had to do lots and lots did I mention LOTS of research in order to find all of my wedding vendors. I knew I wanted to get married in the fall so that gave me about 7 months to plan a wedding in a town where I hadn't the slightest clue who was popular and who was not so great. WeddingWire was my favorite research tool because it was Real Brides and Grooms or their family members writing these reviews and I know for a fact that the vendors had zero control about what was said about them! The photographer was for sure the vendor I spent the most time researching; because after all, the flowers die, the food and cake gets eaten, but the pictures last a lifetime! Jerina is hands down WONDERFUL, she did our Engagement pictures as well as our Wedding Day and I couldn't be more pleased! She is sweet and bubbly, and makes you feel like you've known her for Years. She really puts you at ease! I sent her example pictures of some poses for the engagement shoot that I saw on Pinterest and she replicated them perfectly! I've seen "sneak peaks" of the wedding day shoot and I couldn't be happier! When the time comes for a maternity session, Jerina will be the one I call! One of the things that boggles my mind about her is she is so Reasonably Priced compared to some of the other Photographers and she's BETTER than the most expensive ones!! I'm in my late twenties so I've seen many wedding pictures examples in my life, not to mention when Pinterest came along- Jerina should be on every girls Board. She's THAT good. I would 110% recommend her to every Bride/ Engaged Couple/ Expectant Mother/ Family that wants pictures / High School Senior/ Newborn (okay the newborn's mom) / you name it she can do, and do it Beautifully!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

We absolutely loved Miss Jerina from the first time we talked to her. She is a one of a kind gem in the photography industry. Jerina worked with us via video chat and put us at ease for our destination wedding. She is professional and polite. (not to mention gorgeous) Our wedding guests adored her southern charm! Jerina has an eye for creating timeless shots of your special day, and we couldn't be happier with our pictures! You won't be disappointed! I only wish we could have had her for the whole day, but that was a budget thing on our part, not her doing whatsoever.

Sent on 11/19/2015

SAADIA · Married on 08/02/2014

I absolutely adored Jerina. Her photos were done with exceptional attention to detail and artistically pleasing. She was very sweet and professional and easy to work with! I truly enjoyed working with her and having her create such poignant, beautifully crafted memories! I would not hesitate to use her services again if ever the opportunity arose!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Amber · Married on 07/19/2014

My pictures are just as amazing as my wedding day!!!
    So creative and professional. She is sweet and treats you like family.
    She rolls with the flow and is always positive. I love her and so will you!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Jerina was a joy to have as my photographer! She took amazing photos! She has a great creative eye. I enjoyed posing for her all day! She captured my day better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Corinne · Married on 04/26/2014

Jerina was an amazing photographer. She was a blast to work with and she was very assertive and to the point when necessary. We have some amazing photos to remember our wedding day and I am very thankful for everything that she did for us. She was also very personable, relatable, passionate, and courteous. I would recommend her as a photographer for anyone's special day.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2013

I highly recommend Jerina Mac for all you photography needs. She is very professional, kind and fun to work with. She did our engagement and wedding pictures. Have not seen the wedding pictures yet, but the engagement photos were great and she made the day so much fun. She always had cute and creative ideas and listened to any suggestions we had.
    What really stood out for me was that Jerina personally emailed me after she found out my father passed a month before the wedding to offer any help as Savannah was a destination wedding for us. That was very kind and touching. She is a great person and great at what she does.
    Pricing is reasonable compared to the other vendors in the area.
    Please consider Jerina Mac. Happy planning!

Sent on 12/10/2013

I can not say enough about Jerina. Such a beautiful person and her vision is amazing! My pictures are absolutely stunning! We will use her for any future photography needs hands down!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Laura · Married on 09/07/2013

I love Jerina! Not only was she reasonably priced, but she is fun to work with. We have not yet seen all our pictures, but the ones we have seen are fantastic. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Lee · Married on 08/03/2013

She was willing to shoot whatever we asked and was very professional. I would use her again for any event.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

I highly recommend Jerina Mac Photography. Jerina did my engagement, bridal and wedding photos. I loved all the photos. Jerina comes up with some very creative shots. She always puts her own little twist to photos. Jerina is very talented at what she does. Jerina did something that I'll never forget and really touched my heart on my wedding day. While getting ready we couldn't locate my hair dresser. Jerina sensed that I was getting really upset and nervous. Jerina came over to me and said a little prayer for me. I don't know how many photographers would do this. Jerina thank you for stepping out of photographer mood and being a friend. I'll never forget that. If you're looking for a photographer whose not just about taking your photo's, but getting to know you as a person, then Jerina is your photographer. She really captures who the couple is and creates wonderful memories.

Sent on 08/06/2013