Alyssa Morgan Photography

991 75th st ocean w marathon fl 33050, Marathon, FL 33050 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $6,850
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 79
  • Pricing

About Alyssa Morgan Photography

Alyssa Morgan Photography is a professional wedding photography company based out of Marathon, Florida. Alyssa is dedicated and diligent. She strives to capture all of the details of her clients' weddings, preserving them in vivid detail. Alyssa encourages a natural and relaxed environment that produces photos that are authentic and raw, truly representing the happy couple. She values her clients' opinions and preferences and takes their wants and needs into account.

All of Alyssa's wedding packages include a complimentary engagement session, an online gallery of edited images, and the ability to travel to multiple locations. Alyssa also has a one-event-per-day policy to ensure that the proper amount of time is spent with each client. Save-the-dates and thank-you cards are also available through this photographer.

Follow Alyssa Morgan Photography on

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for Alyssa Morgan Photography

Michele · Married on 11/10/2018

Postcard Inn 11/10/18

We recently had our wedding at Postcard Inn in Islamorada. We had a destination wedding so I really needed to do my research for photographers. I came across her on wedding wire and looked at her Instagram page. I loved the color choices and creativity of her wedding photos. After emailing Alyssa, we spoke on the phone immediately. I knew after our conversation that I had nothing to worry about. On the day of our wedding, Alyssa was so great to work with. Very professional, easy going, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband who hates taking pictures even had fun. We could never say enough great things about our experience!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Nichole · Married on 04/29/2017

I don’t even know where to begin writing a review on Alyssa! She has a gift with photography and I am glad that she shared it with everyone. We are lucky to have found her.

2 years ago I emailed Alyssa after finding her blog post on a wedding she shot at The Treasury on the Plaza (ended up being our venue too!). We live in NY and she was going to be in NY for a wedding. I asked if she he could do our engagement pictures in NY and then do our destination wedding in St Augustine. I quickly received an email back that said “let’s do it!” The whole process with Alyssa was so great, easy, and effortless. She checked up on us over our 2-year engagement and even came to our venue walk through when we were in town over the holidays.

On our wedding day, she was there all day with us and WOW did she get some amazing pictures. When I look back on the moments she captured, I tear up at the ceremony, smile at our pictures around St Augustine, and laugh at our reception photos. I can’t believe the pictures we have from out wedding, I will always be able to relive the day through them and that is very special.

We recommend Alyssa for any photos you need taken. She is such an amazing person to work. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out with her more often!

PS. She also has a Photo Booth that was a hit at our wedding! It was a great addition.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Award

Alyssa Morgan Photography Pricing

Alyssa Morgan Photography Price Rates

Alyssa Morgan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video

• Marathon Florist
    Marathon Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful, beautiful work!!!

• Destination Wedding Studio
    Destination Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

We just recently crossed paths with Alyssa but we instantly fell in love with her and her images. Her attention to detail and awe-inspiring ability to capture a wedding from each and every angle and with such intimacy is a rarity in the wedding photography industry. If you want your images to be undeniably memorable and to last a lifetime then look no further, Alyssa is your lady!

• Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals
    Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals Wedding Rentals

Alyssa was a wonderful photographer to work with. She specializes in natural lighting which makes her images very different than other photographers out there. Her images of our products were wonderful and would work with her again in a heartbeat!

• 991 75th st ocean w marathon fl 33050 Marathon, FL, 33050 See on map