991 75th st ocean w marathon fl 33050, Marathon, FL 33050 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alyssa Morgan Photography

Alyssa Morgan Photography is a photography and videography company, owned and operated by a Florida Keys native. Alyssa takes great pride in forming lasting bonds with her clients, beyond the wedding day. Serving South Florida and beyond, she provides quiality images that reflect the true personalities of each couple.

All of Alyssa's wedding packages include a complimentary engagement session, an online gallery of edited images, and the ability to travel to multiple locations. Alyssa also has a one-event-per-day policy to ensure that the proper amount of time is spent with each client. Save-the-dates and thank-you cards are also available through this photographer.

Follow Alyssa Morgan Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jannette De Llanos Wedding Photography

42 Reviews for Alyssa Morgan Photography

• Taylor

Taylor S. · Getting married on 10/01/2022

Fun sunset engagement shoot

Alyssa is absolutely fantastic! I hired her for a surprise engagement shoot the day after I proposed to my boyfriend. She picked us up at our hotel (what service!) and we had a fun sunset photo shoot in Truman Annex and Fort Zachary Taylor in Key West, FL! She was super personable and made us feel at ease the whole time...and the pictures came out AMAZING! Alyssa had great communication throughout the entire planning process and was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend without hesitation!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Teryn

Teryn K. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Alyssa is the best in Key West!

We planned our destination wedding in Key West from Atlanta. Alyssa's packages come with a free engagement session. Since we didn't have time to go to Key West before our wedding, her flexibility allowed us to do our "engagement session" a few days before our wedding to get to know her and feel more comfortable in front of the camera together. This made us feel more at ease the day of.

We chose to do a first look, and the moments we spent together away from the hustle and bustle of the wedding day were some of our favorites. Alyssa's calm demeanor helped keep us relaxed. We had so much fun taking pictures! She is just a joy to be around!

The most important thing of course is that our pictures turned out stunning and surpassed any expectations we had. She truly captured our day and all of the emotion and love that surrounded it. She does what it takes to get the perfect shot, even when 6 months pregnant! I would 100% hire Alyssa again for any event. She is simply the best!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Erin

Erin C. · Married on 05/01/2021

We love alyssa!

I truly do not even know where to begin regarding my experience with Alyssa and her team at Alyssa Morgan Photography. Over the past 2 years planning our wedding, Alyssa became much more than a vendor; she became a friend and trusted wedding planning confidante. From the moment I met her on my first wedding planning scouting trip (we live in NJ and had a destination wedding in Islamorada), I KNEW she was the photographer for us. Her photos clearly speak for themselves (I mean come ON, they are like something out of a magazine), but her personality (awesome), knowledge of the area (she is a Keys native, which is SO important when having a destination wedding in my opinion – you need someone familiar with the lighting, the locations, etc.), and her overall expertise in the industry (she even coaches other photographers!) truly make her worth every penny. This girl is worth her weight in GOLD and MORE. Alyssa photographed our engagement shoot almost 2 years ago, which helped us to get to know each other more. She knew how to make my then-fiancé laugh and even SMILE in front of the camera (which is not his favorite place to be) and make us look like supermodels in the process. We have her shots of us hanging all over our home because they are too beautiful not to show off. Despite COVID, missing out on our additional wedding planning trips due to the pandemic, and the overall unknown that was our wedding over the past year (we were worried we would have to postpone, cancel, etc.), she was virtually by our side every step of the way. Keeping us filled in on the state of the Keys, helping us troubleshoot obstacles, and keeping me calm in the process. When it came to our wedding, obviously as a bride it is a very overwhelming and nerve wracking day, but when Alyssa and her team of Kat (2nd shooter) and Kurt (videographer – we never even wanted a videographer until Kurt jointed her team and I saw his work and I am SO glad we decided to do it!!!), I instantly felt better. She worked with me and our planner before the wedding to put together a detailed outline of the day, photography timeline, important shot list, and she even helped me pull off a surprise first look for my fiancé with his best man dressed in a wedding dress to calm his nerves too! The day went off seamlessly, she coordinated us, our family, friends, bridal party, extended family to make sure every shot we wanted was taken. We got our sneak peeks back within days and my *husband* and I spent the remainder of our minimoon entranced by them! I always told Alyssa that photography was THE MOST important aspect of my wedding (I am a huge picture person) – and we COULD NOT BE HAPPIER that we chose her to shoot the most important day of our lives. We WILL be returning to the Keys and look forward to Alyssa shooting things like our anniversaries, pregnancy photos, and family photos in the years to come.
    **In summary, if I can just drive home just one point: IF YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN THE KEYS AND NOT USING ALYSSA FOR PHOTOGRAPHY: YOU. ARE. DOING. IT. WRONG!**

Sent on 05/07/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Alyssa Morgan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Real Wedding

• Marathon Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful, beautiful work!!!

• Destination Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

We just recently crossed paths with Alyssa but we instantly fell in love with her and her images. Her attention to detail and awe-inspiring ability to capture a wedding from each and every angle and with such intimacy is a rarity in the wedding photography industry. If you want your images to be undeniably memorable and to last a lifetime then look no further, Alyssa is your lady!

• Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals Wedding Rentals

Alyssa was a wonderful photographer to work with. She specializes in natural lighting which makes her images very different than other photographers out there. Her images of our products were wonderful and would work with her again in a heartbeat!

• 991 75th st ocean w marathon fl 33050 Marathon, FL, 33050 See on map
    Location of (Alyssa Morgan Photography)