Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simple Florals

Boutique Floral Studio in South Florida. Inspired by the Natural, Eclectic & Rustic

Hi There, My name is Monica from Simple Florals.  I am floral artist that focuses exclusively on garden and vintage inspired weddings.

If your dream vision for your wedding is a stunning garland table runner on a farmhouse table or a nature-inspired centerpiece with lots of greenery and whimsy, ....we can make your vision happen.

If you describe your wedding as :

• Rustic
  • Boho
  • Romantic
  • Nature-inspired
  • Whimsical

We would love to hear more about your wedding -

Come by our lovely floral studio located in Doral and we would love to hear about your floral vision.

We work alongside Simple Rustic Boutique Rentals to be a one stop studio for your dream wedding vision.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Simple Florals was one of the best decisions I made when wedding planning. Considering we planned our wedding in 2 months, Monica allowed the process to be stress free. While I had other things to worry about, I put my trust in Simple Florals and they did more than exceed expectations and was able to bring our vision and dream alive with beautiful arrangements and permanent smiles. I highly recommend Simple Florals. Monica and her team were fantastic, easy and fun to work with. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Marcela, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Monica is the best! She worked with us to make our ideas even more beautiful in real life. In addition to being talented she is professional, flexible, and thoughtful!

Profile Picture sarah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I’m so happy that we engaged Monica from Simple Florals, for our flower arrangements for our wedding. Thanks to her, our ceremony and reception looked even more beautiful that we had imagined. Her attention to details was just amazing. The bouquet, centerpieces, boutonnieres and corsage were made with an immense amount of talent and love. Oh, and my sweetheart table was beyond what we had expected; My husband was impressed. She was personally involved with us throughout the event and helped answer any wedding related questions we had . Monica and her team were very organized throughout the entire process and extremely thorough, which is something I find fundamental when planning a wedding.

I will be forever greatful to Monica for making our day so beautiful, romantic and beyond what we had envisioned.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Simple Florals Pricing

Flower Girl Baskets
Non-Floral
3 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Simple Florals on several weddings and collaborations. They are always on time, extremely professional and always work hard to execute the couples vision. I highly recommend simple florals to all of my brides as I know and trust their work without hesitation.

I so loved working with Simple Florals for a shoot in Stuart, Florida where I was the photographer and videographer. She is very quick to respond, incredibly kind and personable, and is so creative and knowledgable! I had to chance to see her new, beautiful studio and it's an amazing place for brides to have a top notch customer service experience. The model and shoot organizer I was working with didn't have a clear picture for what she wanted with the floral elements, but Simple Florals was able to take a little of their inspiration board and create the most perfect pieces for the shoot! Flower crowns, bouquets, boutonniere, and even a really unique side head piece that everyone swooned over. They perfectly matched the boho/sea side theme, were cohesive, and were the stars of the shoot. I highly recommend Simple Florals for your next event or wedding! I can't wait to work with her again.

Simple Florals, thank you for your wonderful words. Im in love of your works. And i can´t wait to work together again!!!

Simple Florals and her lovely Founder Monica, is a beautiful boutique floral design studio that we love working with! They are very professional, their floral proposals are always on point and we always have a lot of fun working together!!! As a Miami Wedding Planner, I would highly recommend them to our brides! Thanks for your hard work Moni!

Events