7311 NW 12th Street Ste 6, Miami, FL 33126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Simple Florals

Simple Florals is a Full Service Wedding Studio in Miami that focuses on Nature Inspired and whimsical designs for Weddings.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Simple Florals on

Other couples have also viewed

• Petal Productions
Boho Moody Bridal Bouquet
ce1122f1e893f597 1530642716 2f2ceb8f3d0a300c 1530642716131 1 VP 2920 X2
round wedding sign decor 51 933682 158628069521025
Simple Florals
copy of miami estate wedding romantic flower inspo peach 150 51 933682 158628067711373
9b07da9498708526 1521573039 7d27b2e58d60340c 1521573040410 3 simple florals wyn

Videos 1 Video

49 Reviews for Simple Florals

Giovanna H. · Getting married on 05/10/2022

Work of Heart!

As a COVID-19 Bride, words cannot even begin to express how appreciative and at ease my heart and mind were having had the experience of working with Monica and Meredith. These ladies were my ONLY vendor who demonstrated grace and compassion during times when Small Business are taking a hit the most. While I understand how difficult a time this is for Small Businesses especially, Mere and Monica still chose to assist us in planning our special day even though the plan changed multiple times, as well as the quantity of flowers provided. They maintained professionalism, and came through with the most BEAUTIFUL Bridal Bouquet and florals for me to take to my new Wedding Location in Kentucky! Mind you, my original location was South Florida. All in all, my review is about more than there unmatched talent, but also their genuine hearts and spirits. From the bouquets, to the tutorials, and words of encouragement, their flexibility and kindness will forever be appreciated. Thank you Simple Florals!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • AileenRoxane

Roxane · Married on 12/27/2020

The most unique, nature inspired florals!

Monica and Mere were a pleasure to work with! I've been in the events industry for over 8 years and can't begin to express how the majority of arrangements tend to be generic and lack design. Their florals are works of art in that they're each unique and tell a story expressing the brides overall vibe and desired feel. The arrangements are loose and whimsical, yet cohesive and with intent. Not to mention their selection of flowers are impeccable and they perfectly captured my color scheme. My guests could not stop raving about the flowers and I was in love with my bouquet! Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Simple Florals's reply:

Aileen! What can I say woman after seeing you become a queen in front of my very eyes! The color and the mood fit you guys perfectly and I am flattered that you trusted us to take to your vision and add our touch to it. As you know the Walton House is one of my faves, and I was so happy to feel the beautiful vibes of that place once again at your wedding. So happy your guests enjoyed everything you designed as well as the flowers!!! Big Hugs and I'm sure we'll be working together in the future =)
  • Nina

Nina P. · Married on 11/07/2020

These ladies are wonderful!

When my now husband and I made the difficult decision to cancel our wedding venue and transition to a backyard wedding due to the pandemic, we were incredibly stressed about planning everything ourselves. We were fortunate enough to come across Simple Florals when researching florists for our now smaller event. Mere and Monica are amazing at what they do and have such wonderful personalities and positive attitudes. They really eased the stress of planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic— I told them generally what I envisioned and they put together flowers that captured everything I envisioned and even surpassed my expectations. The passion for what they do is evident in their outlooks and in their work.

Thank you so much ladies. We look forward to working with you again soon (hopefully a baby shower next)!

Sent on 11/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Simple Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 210
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 185
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Simple Florals on several weddings and collaborations. They are always on time, extremely professional and always work hard to execute the couples vision. I highly recommend simple florals to all of my brides as I know and trust their work without hesitation.

• Laura Memory Photography & Videography Wedding Photographers

I so loved working with Simple Florals for a shoot in Stuart, Florida where I was the photographer and videographer. She is very quick to respond, incredibly kind and personable, and is so creative and knowledgable! I had to chance to see her new, beautiful studio and it's an amazing place for brides to have a top notch customer service experience. The model and shoot organizer I was working with didn't have a clear picture for what she wanted with the floral elements, but Simple Florals was able to take a little of their inspiration board and create the most perfect pieces for the shoot! Flower crowns, bouquets, boutonniere, and even a really unique side head piece that everyone swooned over. They perfectly matched the boho/sea side theme, were cohesive, and were the stars of the shoot. I highly recommend Simple Florals for your next event or wedding! I can't wait to work with her again.

• Sara Lobla
    Sara Lobla Wedding Photographers

Simple Florals, thank you for your wonderful words. Im in love of your works. And i can´t wait to work together again!!!

• 7311 NW 12th Street Ste 6, Ste 6 Miami, FL, 33126 See on map
    Location of (Simple Florals)