Boca Raton Florist

301 S Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Boca Raton Florist

Boca Raton Florist is a flower shop in Boca Raton, Florida. They are a family owned wedding florist that has served South Florida since 1943. They have friendly and trained consultants to help you choose the right flowers, style, colors and arrangements for your venue and accessories.

Boca Raton Florist walks through your venue with you to plan each detail and placement of your floral arrangements. They offer samples, event design, delivery, set up and clean up for a hassle-free day. Whether you want a vintage rustic look, or simple and elegant their skilled staff can design arrangements to match your wedding theme and colors. Their floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
Little ballerina with a bouquet

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Boca Raton Florist

Angela · Married on 04/15/2017

Boca Raton florist is great! I had the best experience with them for my wedding arch, bouquet and I also had a garland made by them. My wedding was small so I didn't need more than that, but I honestly will go here for any ocassion.

From the start I met Barry he was very friendly and he understood me and everything I wanted. After our first meeting I knew I wanted boca Raton florist for my wedding.

I told Barry what I wanted he envisioned it and brought it to life and I couldn't be happier. Honestly amazing job and everyone here is friendly. If you want your wedding to be original and want Barry to guide you; just go here he's awesome reallyyyy! And if you have something in mind or pictures of what you want to put together Barry will put it together for you. Honestly can't thank them enough and can't stop saying how much I loved my flowers. Thanks Barry and Boca Raton florist team.

Kristin · Married on 11/04/2017

Barry from Boca Raton Florist was great! He understood my vision and what I wanted and tied it all together perfectly. He helped with bouquets, boutonnieres, reception center pieces, and decorations within the church. He gave us great advice and really worked with what we wanted. He was honest about what would look good and what he could do and we really appreciated that. They delivered to multiple locations on the day of the wedding and we are so thankful for that! I would recommend Barry and Boca Raton Florist for any large events!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Boca Raton Florist's reply:

Hi Kristin - Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review, the feedback is always very much appreciated! We are very pleased that your wedding went well wish you every future happiness.

Boca Raton Florist FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

• 301 S Federal Hwy Boca Raton, Florida, FL 33432 See on map