Boca Raton Florist

301 S Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Boca Raton Florist

The Boca Raton Florist is a family owned wedding and events specialist that has served Boca Raton and surrounding areas since 1943. Our friendly and trained consultants will work closely with you to help you choose the right flowers and designs to help make your special day perfect whatever size or style suits you.

The Boca Raton Florist covers event design, delivery, set up and clean up, for a trouble-free day. Our skilled team will design arrangements to match your theme, colors and budget. We cover all occasions from weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday parties and anniversaries, to elaborate corporate events.

For your free consultation call and ask for Carole at (561)-395-1943

Boca Raton Florist 2
Boca Raton Florist 3
Boca Raton Florist 4

Angela · Married on 04/15/2017

Boca Raton florist is great! I had the best experience with them for my wedding arch, bouquet and I also had a garland made by them. My wedding was small so I didn't need more than that, but I honestly will go here for any ocassion.

From the start I met Barry he was very friendly and he understood me and everything I wanted. After our first meeting I knew I wanted boca Raton florist for my wedding.

I told Barry what I wanted he envisioned it and brought it to life and I couldn't be happier. Honestly amazing job and everyone here is friendly. If you want your wedding to be original and want Barry to guide you; just go here he's awesome reallyyyy! And if you have something in mind or pictures of what you want to put together Barry will put it together for you. Honestly can't thank them enough and can't stop saying how much I loved my flowers. Thanks Barry and Boca Raton florist team.

AILI · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing flowers! Best prices & service!

From the start to the end, it was such a pleasure to work with Boca Raton Florist for our wedding on November 10th. Carol was absolutely amazing. She worked with me to achieve the vision I had and it was very reasonably priced. We got our ceremony flower's and the bride's bouquet. The delivery and set-up was perfect. I’d highly recommend Carol.

The flowers we so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Boca Raton Florist 5
    Boca Raton Florist 6
    Boca Raton Florist 7
    Boca Raton Florist 8

Boca Raton Florist's reply:

Hi Aili, thanks so much for sharing the feedback and pictures from your beautiful wedding. It was great working with you.

Boca Raton Florist FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

• 301 S Federal Hwy Boca Raton, Florida, 33432 See on map