301 S Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Boca Raton Florist

The Boca Raton Florist is a family owned Wedding Florist serving Boca and beyond since 1943. Contact us to speak with one of our highly experienced Wedding Consultants who will work with you to create the most memorable and trouble free wedding flower experience possible, within the budget you can afford. We have the scale and experience to deliver all sizes and styles of weddings. Consultations are free and we look forward to talking with you.

Follow Boca Raton Florist on
img0056

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Boca Raton Florist

Angela · Married on 04/15/2017

Boca Raton florist is great! I had the best experience with them for my wedding arch, bouquet and I also had a garland made by them. My wedding was small so I didn't need more than that, but I honestly will go here for any ocassion.

From the start I met Barry he was very friendly and he understood me and everything I wanted. After our first meeting I knew I wanted boca Raton florist for my wedding.

I told Barry what I wanted he envisioned it and brought it to life and I couldn't be happier. Honestly amazing job and everyone here is friendly. If you want your wedding to be original and want Barry to guide you; just go here he's awesome reallyyyy! And if you have something in mind or pictures of what you want to put together Barry will put it together for you. Honestly can't thank them enough and can't stop saying how much I loved my flowers. Thanks Barry and Boca Raton florist team.

Kristin · Married on 11/04/2017

Barry from Boca Raton Florist was great! He understood my vision and what I wanted and tied it all together perfectly. He helped with bouquets, boutonnieres, reception center pieces, and decorations within the church. He gave us great advice and really worked with what we wanted. He was honest about what would look good and what he could do and we really appreciated that. They delivered to multiple locations on the day of the wedding and we are so thankful for that! I would recommend Barry and Boca Raton Florist for any large events!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Boca Raton Florist's reply:

Hi Kristin - Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review, the feedback is always very much appreciated! We are very pleased that your wedding went well wish you every future happiness.

Boca Raton Florist FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

• 301 S Federal Hwy Boca Raton, FL 33432 See on map