We are high school sweethearts, partners in life, & now the duo behind Laura Memory Photograph & Videography! My middle name really is Memory! Drew & I are international wedding and elopement photographers & videographers based in Miami, Florida but we're moving back to our hometown Raleigh, NC this summer. We're both originally from Raleigh, North Carolina & are so excited to be near family and friends.
We photograph in both digital & film!
Drew is a child psychologist helping families & kids by day and is at my side on the weekends helping me capture your day! We've been together for over a decade so we understand what it's like to build an intentional relationship, plan a wedding, & create memories together.
We are with you not just celebrating with y'all on your wedding day, but we're also supporting you the months leading up to your day! We are always here to meet in person, Facetime, text, & be your cheerleaders, guides, & friends through this process. We are clearly ENFJs haha.
Our style is classic, warm, & welcoming. Our passion is capturing thought out details, genuine emotions, & life long memories! Please visit our website www.lauramemory.com thank you for your consideration & I look forward to hearing about your wedding!
41 Reviews for Laura Memory Photography & Videography
Recommended by 100% of couples
58 User photos
Christine N. · Getting married on 03/01/2022
Laura perfectly captured our day and our personalities
I know a lot of reviews claim to have the best photographer but Laura was the absolute best choice for us. My husband and I were looking for a photographer for our Miami Beach elopement. We contacted Laura and she already had plans to be in Miami that same weekend for another wedding. Talk about serendipitous timing! We had a meet and greet call with her and instantly connected with her positive energy.
This is my and my husband's second wedding. It definitely doesn't make us wedding photographer experts :) but having another experience to draw from made us know what we liked and didn't. Some of the things about Laura that really stood out for us were:
- Her communication. Laura stayed in touch throughout the process, including when she safely arrived in Miami, and provided lengthy, detailed responses to all of our questions.
- Her energy! She's so fun to be around and made us instantly comfortable in front of the camera. She also gave us plenty of direction so we had a variety of poses.
- Pre-elopement, she put together a cool mood board with screenshots of different areas of our venue where we could take photos, along with a list of must-have shots. We thought that was a nice touch.
- Laura delivered sneak peek photos THE SAME DAY AS OUR WEDDING! She sent us a link to 20 edited photos a few hours after our time with her. It meant a lot to us to be able to quickly share some photos with our parents who were itching to see them.
- The private, online client portal made downloading and ordering our photos super easy. There was also a link that made it easy for us to share with friends and family (and for them to order photos too).
- Laura was happy to have our venue and vendors share our wedding photos on their social media pages and websites, and even reached out to them directly to let them know where they can access the photos.
- We were blown away by the photos she delivered. They are stunning! She perfectly captured our day and just as important, our personalities.
- She's an inclusive photographer and offers her services to everyone. It's awesome that she mentions this on her website. It's super important to us to work with vendors who share these values!
Laura is amazing at what she does. We cannot recommend her enough!Sent on 02/19/2021
Katelin H. · Married on 12/05/2020
Laura is the BEST!
Laura and her husband Drew are amazing! From the beginning she was kind, professional, knowledgeable, responsive (especially with 4000+ miles between us), and I think her beautiful work speaks for itself!!! She is very creative and willing to go above and beyond (like hiking to a waterfall and up a mountain in the heat of July on her anniversary) just to get the perfect shots!!! She made us feel so comfortable and natural, like we’d been friends for years. I would 100% recommend Laura and I can’t wait to hire her again in the future!!Sent on 08/17/2019
Nathalie · Married on 04/24/2020
Laura and Drew are beyond amazing. They are one of the most humbled, nicest, and fun people I have ever met. They will be your best choice for any photography session. If you are thinking about eloping, do not hesitate to have them as your photographers as well. After contacting Laura, we decided to elope to Moab, Utah. We trusted Laura and Drew in all the process, and let me tell you, they exceeded our expectation on this trip. They made sure everything was PERFECT during the shoot. They had a timeline planned so we could stay on schedule to be able to shoot during sunset/sunrise. They knew the perfect spots to go to. They made it so much fun that make this event stress free. It felt like going hiking with good old friends. Thanks to them, we had the most amazing day. Everything went better than expected. We will forever be grateful to them for making this trip worth it.Sent on 11/19/2019
Photos are the perfect way to celebrate your engagement! Use them for save the dates, on your wedding website, or in print or slide shows to show off at your wedding. I'd love to offer you engagement sessions at $300 if you say you found me through Wedding Wire! Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura is one of the kindest people I've met in this industry. Not only is her work super clean and beautiful, but she delivers on time, and is a professional and a pleasure to work with. We did a shoot where I provided florals, and she went the extra mile, extending herself to pick the arrangements out, as well as to reaching out to other vendors to engage them in the shoot.