Laura Memory Photography & Videography

Laura Memory Photography & Videography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Laura Memory Photography & Videography

Capturing your perfect & radiant love through natural light story telling!

I am an international wedding and elopement photographer & videographer based in Miami, Florida and the surrounding areas. I am originally from Raleigh, North Carolina so I still love going back to shoot weddings in the Triangle! I also love traveling around the world to capture all kinds of love! My style is classic, warm, and light. My passion is capturing thought out details, genuine emotions, and life long memories! Please visit my website www.lauramemory.com thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing about your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

I found Laura on instagram and fell in love with her work! She is so talented, has an eye for locations and natural light. She understood my vision and was so accommodating to make it happen! What made me appreciate this experience even more was her contagious personality and feeling of friendship from just a short amount of time taking pictures together. I selfishly wish she didn't move to Miami but know she will be so successful anywhere because of her amazing skills but even more so her passion for her clients and photography. I am dying to work with her again and I HIGHLY recommend using Laura and cannot praise her enough!!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura's photography for our wedding was BEYOND amazing. Our pictures came out stunning. She truly captures the beauty of the moment and incorporates the surroundings to create the best possible natural shot. She's incredibly nice and genuinely supportive of the hardships of wedding planning too, which is a great bonus!! I 110% recommend her.

Profile Picture Janelle, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews

Proofs
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1505246415848 dancing

25% off Engagement Sessions!

$200.00 Value | Promo Code: Memory25
Photos are the perfect way to celebrate your engagement! Use them for save the dates, on your wedding website, or in print or slide shows to show off at your wedding. I'd love to offer you engagement sessions at $150 if you say you found me through Wedding Wire! Email me today at lauramemoryphotography@gmail.com
#WW67a9c65f80227f29

1 ENDORSEMENT
Laura is one of the kindest people I've met in this industry. Not only is her work super clean and beautiful, but she delivers on time, and is a professional and a pleasure to work with. We did a shoot where I provided florals, and she went the extra mile, extending herself to pick the arrangements out, as well as to reaching out to other vendors to engage them in the shoot.

Events

Miami Beach, FL 33139   See On Map
919-559-7613 (phone)
Laura Memory Photography & Videography is a wedding photographer & videographer from Miami servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Lauderdale , Coral Gables, and The Keys. Laura Memory Photography & Videography is a professional Miami wedding photographer that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry since 2017 specializing in candid moments, natural light, and photo journalistic memories.