Laura Memory Photography & Videography

Laura Memory Photography & Videography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Laura Memory Photography & Videography

Husband & wife team committed to telling your love story through candid & genuine moments!

We are high school sweethearts, partners in life, and now the duo behind Laura Memory Photograph & Videography! My middle name really is Memory! Drew and I are international wedding and elopement photographers & videographers currently based in Miami, Florida. We're both originally from Raleigh, North Carolina and we'll be moving back June 2019! Drew is a child psychologist helping families and kids by day and is at my side on the weekends helping me capture your day! We've been together for over a decade so we understand what it's like to build an intentional relationship, plan a wedding, and create memories together. We are with you not just celebrating with y'all on your wedding day, but we're also supporting you the months leading up to your day! We are always here to meet in person, Facetime, text, and be your cheerleaders, guides, and friends through this process. Drew and I also love traveling around the world to capture all kinds of love! Our style is classic, warm, and welcoming. Our passion is capturing thought out details, genuine emotions, and life long memories! Please visit our website www.lauramemory.com thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing about your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Laura and her husband make an amazing team. While I was planning I had reached out to several photographers and Laura is the one who stuck out in my mind based on how comfortable that initial phone call felt. Her portfolio looks amazing and she was flexible enough to be able to work with me and my budget. Just from the first conversation I could tell that Laura was passionate about her work and caring towards her clients. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was so easy to communicate with, responding quickly for all the last minute questions I had. I was blown away with how she was able to capture all the amazing moments throughout the night, and how QUICKLY she was able to finish editing and give me the final product. I recommend Laura Memory a thousand times over, you will not be disappointed. Oh yea, and she travels ;)

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Second Shooter

I found Laura on instagram and fell in love with her work! She is so talented, has an eye for locations and natural light. She understood my vision and was so accommodating to make it happen! What made me appreciate this experience even more was her contagious personality and feeling of friendship from just a short amount of time taking pictures together. I selfishly wish she didn't move to Miami but know she will be so successful anywhere because of her amazing skills but even more so her passion for her clients and photography. I am dying to work with her again and I HIGHLY recommend using Laura and cannot praise her enough!!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/14/18, 1 Review

Proofs
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1505246415848 dancing

25% off Engagement Sessions!

$200.00 Value | Promo Code: Memory25
Photos are the perfect way to celebrate your engagement! Use them for save the dates, on your wedding website, or in print or slide shows to show off at your wedding. I'd love to offer you engagement sessions at $150 if you say you found me through Wedding Wire! Email me today at lauramemoryphotography@gmail.com
#WW67a9c65f80227f29

1 ENDORSEMENT
Laura is one of the kindest people I've met in this industry. Not only is her work super clean and beautiful, but she delivers on time, and is a professional and a pleasure to work with. We did a shoot where I provided florals, and she went the extra mile, extending herself to pick the arrangements out, as well as to reaching out to other vendors to engage them in the shoot.

Miami Beach, FL 33139   See On Map
919-559-7613 (phone)
Laura Memory Photography & Videography is a wedding photographer & videographer from Miami servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Lauderdale , Coral Gables, and The Keys. Laura Memory Photography & Videography is a professional Miami wedding photographer that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry since 2017 specializing in candid moments, natural light, and photo journalistic memories.