Laura Memory Photography & Videography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

We are high school sweethearts, partners in life, & now the duo behind Laura Memory Photograph & Videography! My middle name really is Memory! Drew & I are international wedding and elopement photographers & videographers based in Miami, Florida but we're moving back to our hometown Raleigh, NC this summer. We're both originally from Raleigh, North Carolina & are so excited to be near family and friends.

We photograph in both digital & film!

Drew is a child psychologist helping families & kids by day and is at my side on the weekends helping me capture your day! We've been together for over a decade so we understand what it's like to build an intentional relationship, plan a wedding, & create memories together.

We are with you not just celebrating with y'all on your wedding day, but we're also supporting you the months leading up to your day! We are always here to meet in person, Facetime, text, & be your cheerleaders, guides, & friends through this process. We are clearly ENFJs haha.

Our style is classic, warm, & welcoming. Our passion is capturing thought out details, genuine emotions, & life long memories! Please visit our website www.lauramemory.com thank you for your consideration & I look forward to hearing about your wedding!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned