Laura Memory Photography & Videography Reviews

37 Reviews for Laura Memory Photography & Videography

• Katelin

Katelin Hancock · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Laura is the BEST!

Laura and her husband Drew are amazing! From the beginning she was kind, professional, knowledgeable, responsive (especially with 4000+ miles between us), and I think her beautiful work speaks for itself!!! She is very creative and willing to go above and beyond (like hiking to a waterfall and up a mountain in the heat of July on her anniversary) just to get the perfect shots!!! She made us feel so comfortable and natural, like we’d been friends for years. I would 100% recommend Laura and I can’t wait to hire her again in the future!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Nathalie

Nathalie · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Very professional, loving personality, approachable, beautiful photos

My fiance and I took our engagement photos with Laura Memory and we couldn't be happier with her work. We felt extremely comfortable while she was taking the pictures. The flow with her is very natural. She is very creative! You won't feel as if you are taking pictures, it is more like an experience of you and your fiance being connected and translated into pictures. We would recommend Laura Memory Photography for any event. Just AMAZING!

Sent on 11/19/2019

A K · Married on 12/05/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We were so lucky to have Laura as our photographer. She took the most AMAZING photos and we could not be happier. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Angela

Angela Kroninger · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfection

Words cannot express how amazing Laura is and has been through the entire wedding process! She is so kind and comforting and organized. She answered all of my emails and all of my questions, easing all my anxiety prior to my big day. She kept everything running smooth on my wedding day and made sure I was happy and got what I needed and wanted. Her and her husband make an amazing team and got perfect shots through the entire night and even joined us on the dance floor! They are both so kind and radiate joy, they make your day and taking pictures even more fun. They made us laugh and feel so comfortable through all the pictures. It was freezing and they gave me their jackets in between pictures to stay warm. They are genuinely the nicest people ever! The photos are the most beautiful and perfect! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina Nicole · Married on 08/10/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

Laura and Drew are a dream come true! The most beautiful couple inside and out to help you celebrate your big day. I am not at all a fan of all the attention that comes with being a bride but Laura and Drew were so unobtrusive and yet everywhere all the time. Their overall demeanor had me so calm and relaxed the entire night. They were just two more friends enjoying the night with us.
    AND THEIR PICTURES! Oh my goodness....I literally only have a handful since my wedding was just the other day and I am head over heels in love with every single one. Laura's skills behind the camera are truly impressive. I cannot wait to hire her again for our next major event. 10/5 stars!!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Kyle

Kyle Beardsley · Married on 08/05/2019

We love Laura Memory Photography!

Laura has been doing our annual family photos for the last four years; we just love the experience and of course the resulting pictures. Laura and her camera do so well to capture our personalities, as a family unit and as individuals. In addition to having a great eye for what will make a memorable shot, it is also worth noting that she is always careful to scout out the shoot location ahead of time, and she has a quick turnaround in delivering the pictures. She is warm and patient, taking off the pressure to perform during the photo session – we can just be ourselves, and she captures that so well.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Miska

Miska Sykora · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!!

I recently shot with Laura in Rome when I was visiting from Los Angeles.
    She was an absolute pleasure from even just the initial outreach. Not only did she do research and suggest locations, she provided a Rome Tip Guide that genuinely helped my during my visit to Rome. She enthusiastically answered my questions before and after the shoot during my stay regarding our photoshoot as well as my time in Rome.
    When I met her in person she had a great energy to her- very charismatic and positive. She made it so comfortable to shoot with her and I fed off that energy, despite the cold and rainy weather. We walked around and found amazing spots that captured the beautiful culture in Rome. We shot for about an hour/ hour and a half and managed to squeeze three outfits and hundreds of photographs!
    Just a few days later I had a ton of edits in my inbox and I couldn’t be any happier with them!! She managed to make the dreary day we shot in look like the middle of the summer. Not to mention they were beautifully edited.
    I highly recommend Laura for any of your photography needs- not only does she do an amazing job but she is such a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura and Drew are some of the best dollars I spent for my wedding. Her communication was incredibly thorough even from the beginning, she met me in person at my first look spot so we could work with options and the day of she got into quick action for finding 2nd locations due to a rain shower. She stayed the entire evening [even through the madness of last song!] and was so quick to get me fun teaser images to share on social. She also does amazing travel work, and I can't wait to make her come meet us somewhere fun in the future ;) thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Jared

Jared Jarvi · Married on 08/04/2018

The best photography ever!!

Laura was amazing! Her pictures were all we could have ever hoped for. She (and her second shooter, Drew) are the ultimate professionals. They made our wedding day special, and because of them we can remember it for the rest of our lives. Recommend 100%!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Madeline&Fíonna

Madeline&fíonna Matias-Nelson · Married on 07/27/2018

A Joyous Experience w/ a Heart-filled Professional!

After just one session of shooting we feel we have made friends for life!

Drew and Laura are a clear team and pour true Love into their work! We would recommend Laura Memory Photography to anyone looking to capture real emotion in a beautifully artistic way!

Laura was even super cool about taking a selfie with us when the session was finished, after admitting she prefers to be behind the camera;-)

Will include the selfie with our sample pics, which were really difficult to narrow down due the fact so many great ones were captured!

We are forever grateful!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Niklas Nevalainen · Married on 07/16/2018

Best wedding photos ever

Laura is an amazing photographer! We are more than happy with the outcome. Laura took our wedding photos at Viscaya and we can’t thank her enough :) The whole wedding photosession was so stress-free experience with Laura and communication was so easy. Laura edited our photos in no time and we can truely recommend Laura to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brigitte Acosta · Married on 05/27/2018

Excellent Photographer, Beautiful Human Being

I was planning my September wedding in Charlotte, NC when I received the worst news of my life. My grandmother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and opted not to continue chemo treatment. My fiancé and I made the decision to have a smaller ceremony in Miami so that she could attend.

I found Laura while searching hashtags on Instagram. I was immediately drawn to her work and was delighted to hear that she was available under such short notice. (I only had one month to plan everything).

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Laura's patience and understanding during that day. All weddings are chaotic and there was no shortage of chaos during ours. Despite all the obstacles that occurred, Laura was able to capture my grandmother's spirit and aura with her immense talent.

My grandmother passed away in July. I am so grateful to have such beautiful photos to honor her memory. I was able to show them to her before she passed, and she loved them so so much.

I highly recommend Laura to anyone who wants an excellent photographer who is also kind and compassionate. Thank you, Laura.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura and her husband make an amazing team. While I was planning I had reached out to several photographers and Laura is the one who stuck out in my mind based on how comfortable that initial phone call felt. Her portfolio looks amazing and she was flexible enough to be able to work with me and my budget. Just from the first conversation I could tell that Laura was passionate about her work and caring towards her clients. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was so easy to communicate with, responding quickly for all the last minute questions I had. I was blown away with how she was able to capture all the amazing moments throughout the night, and how QUICKLY she was able to finish editing and give me the final product. I recommend Laura Memory a thousand times over, you will not be disappointed. Oh yea, and she travels ;)

Sent on 06/13/2018

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I found Laura on instagram and fell in love with her work! She is so talented, has an eye for locations and natural light. She understood my vision and was so accommodating to make it happen! What made me appreciate this experience even more was her contagious personality and feeling of friendship from just a short amount of time taking pictures together. I selfishly wish she didn't move to Miami but know she will be so successful anywhere because of her amazing skills but even more so her passion for her clients and photography. I am dying to work with her again and I HIGHLY recommend using Laura and cannot praise her enough!!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 04/06/2018

My favorite vendor

I could not recommend Laura any more than I already do to fellow brides. For every person I know that's getting married, I get pushy about Laura and her team, because I truly would not have had the special day I had without her there! From our first email, she was the sweetest and best photographer I've ever worked with. She was genuinely so excited for our big day that we felt like her and her husband (who often works as her second shooter) were an extension of our bridal party. She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we knew the second we saw our photos that we made the right choice. Her eye is amazing and her talent is unmatched. Laura has such a heart for her couples and such a heart for photography and it truly shows through her work. The value you get for the money you pay is seriously incredible. She was my shadow ALL NIGHT LONG and was there to capture EVERYTHING and I am so so glad she was there!

I have our wedding photos plastered over all of our walls and social media. She captured the sweetest moments of our best day and we could not be more grateful.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 02/20/2018

Amazing photographer! Could not recommend more highly!

Laura photographed our intimate 30th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal on the beach at Marathon Key this year, and we couldn't be happier! We knew from her online portfolio that she was the photographer we wanted, and we could not have been happier! She was brilliant to work with, so enthusiastic, accommodating and helpful (even staying longer than she was booked) and provided us with THE most beautiful collection of images that really encapsulated our day. We simply could not recommended her any more highly and know she is destined for great things! Thank you for everything Laura, from all of us!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Cristina Africano · Married on 12/21/2017

Sweetest, Most Talented Photographer. Knows how to capture it all.

Laura was incredible.
    She held such a calm, sweet (so sweet!), graceful presence while photographing us getting ready, then she somehow beautifully and slyly took the most spectacular shots during the wedding--and yet she was so discreet!! It wasn't until we received our photo proofs that I saw what profound talent she truly has, while really holding her space so gracefully.

One of my favorites was all the shots she took of details -- I think this is her specialty, and I didn't realize how much I would cherish it until it was all over. The decorations, the invitations -- the little things--this girl has the eye to capture it all. Highly Recommend Laura!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Janelle · Married on 11/24/2017

Laura's photography for our wedding was BEYOND amazing. Our pictures came out stunning. She truly captures the beauty of the moment and incorporates the surroundings to create the best possible natural shot. She's incredibly nice and genuinely supportive of the hardships of wedding planning too, which is a great bonus!! I 110% recommend her.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Allison · Married on 11/18/2017

Although Laura's work truly does speak for itself, she is so fun to work with! My husband and I hired her for an anniversary shoot and not only was the whole shoot effortless as she captured genuine moments between us, she captured our personalities and story accurately and effortlessly. Laura made sure to incorporate some of my ideas for posing and even captured sweet moments of our two energetic cats! She was also a huge success with my camera shy hubby. We both look forward to working with Laura again in the future.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2017

Laura is truly a phenomenal photogrpaher, but more importantly, a phenomenal person. She is affordable and not seeking picture taking as simply a means of income. She has a heart of gold and a true passion for capturing beautiful moments for her clients to carry with them, forever. Her passion reflects through her amazing pictures! After she took my graduate school graduation photos a few years ago, I knew I could trust her with my engagement photos. Every person who sees the pictures raves about how beautifully the scenery, lighting, moments, (and of course the people) were captured! Laura has a natural gift of making people look and feel like a million bucks. Book her! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

Laura wad such a pleasure to work with. She was on time and super flexible! Shea obviously done this before so she helped me the day of with helpful hints when i asked for her advice. She was good at giving direction to the family in regards to where to stand and all of that. I would definately recommend her. She even traveled from Miami to Charelston for our wedding! Awesome!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Amy · Married on 10/08/2017

Laura is AMAZING! She was by far our very favorite vendor for our wedding. From the very beginning, she was so intentional about getting to know my fiance and I personally before we even got close to the big day! This meant so much to us! She worked with us to create a custom package that we could afford and love. She made a point to write down every important photo to us- from the little details to all the family photos- so that she would remember to take them on the wedding day! This alone makes her a wonderful photographer for having a caring and thoughtful personality. But her talent is another story. Her photographs were more special than we could have hoped. She documented every moment of the day beautifully so that we can have each precious moment in our memory forever. I was told by others that your photographer is the most important vendor because this is what lasts. I believe they were right, and I believe we couldn't have picked anyone better!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jana · Married on 09/17/2017

Laura is simply amazing. We have gotten family pics with her every year for the last four years and loved every session.
    We have two small children, with whom she is so patient, kind, fun, and flexible. She does a great job capturing their personalities. They actually look forward to getting family pics :).
    The quality of her photos is beyond others I have seen, and she is so reasonably priced. Her photos are unique and artistic, we have them hanging around our house and consistently get complements. I wish I could have another wedding just so I could ask Laura to do our photography. I trust Laura to always put out a gorgeous product!

Sent on 09/23/2017
  • F

Frankie · Married on 07/31/2017

Laura did the videography for our wedding in July 2017. She (and her husband Drew) traveled out to Ohio and helped to shoot the entire weekend. They were super helpful day of and worked really well with our photographer. The highlight video perfectly captured the joy and love of the day, and it was in our inbox the day we returned from our honey moon! We would 100% recommend for any engaged couples looking for a videographer to film their big day. Laura has a knack for putting together a video that you will want to watch on replay for years to come!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Gayle · Married on 07/29/2017

Laura obviously captured EVERYTHING because the videos are so good but I hardly remember her being there! She was never obtrusive (like I have seen by other videographers!) and she was personable and professional. Our reception lasted a little longer than anticipated (sign of a great time!) and she was very gracious when I asked her to stay later (and her compensation to stay was very fair). The photographer we hired actually left the reception and Laura took charge of capturing video as well as some AWESOME shots as the newlyweds left the reception to sparklers and cheers. Laura put together a video of the bride and groom that we showed at the Rehearsal Dinner as well as capturing the wedding day on video. I would HIGHLY recommend Laura Memory Photography and Videography, she is creative and kind and you will watch your highlight video over and over and over, like me!

Sent on 09/20/2017