22 Reviews for Laura Memory Photography & Videography

Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
22 Laura Memory Photography & Videography Reviews

Laura and her husband make an amazing team. While I was planning I had reached out to several photographers and Laura is the one who stuck out in my mind based on how comfortable that initial phone call felt. Her portfolio looks amazing and she was flexible enough to be able to work with me and my budget. Just from the first conversation I could tell that Laura was passionate about her work and caring towards her clients. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was so easy to communicate with, responding quickly for all the last minute questions I had. I was blown away with how she was able to capture all the amazing moments throughout the night, and how QUICKLY she was able to finish editing and give me the final product. I recommend Laura Memory a thousand times over, you will not be disappointed. Oh yea, and she travels ;)

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Second Shooter

I found Laura on instagram and fell in love with her work! She is so talented, has an eye for locations and natural light. She understood my vision and was so accommodating to make it happen! What made me appreciate this experience even more was her contagious personality and feeling of friendship from just a short amount of time taking pictures together. I selfishly wish she didn't move to Miami but know she will be so successful anywhere because of her amazing skills but even more so her passion for her clients and photography. I am dying to work with her again and I HIGHLY recommend using Laura and cannot praise her enough!!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Although Laura's work truly does speak for itself, she is so fun to work with! My husband and I hired her for an anniversary shoot and not only was the whole shoot effortless as she captured genuine moments between us, she captured our personalities and story accurately and effortlessly. Laura made sure to incorporate some of my ideas for posing and even captured sweet moments of our two energetic cats! She was also a huge success with my camera shy hubby. We both look forward to working with Laura again in the future.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is truly a phenomenal photogrpaher, but more importantly, a phenomenal person. She is affordable and not seeking picture taking as simply a means of income. She has a heart of gold and a true passion for capturing beautiful moments for her clients to carry with them, forever. Her passion reflects through her amazing pictures! After she took my graduate school graduation photos a few years ago, I knew I could trust her with my engagement photos. Every person who sees the pictures raves about how beautifully the scenery, lighting, moments, (and of course the people) were captured! Laura has a natural gift of making people look and feel like a million bucks. Book her! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura wad such a pleasure to work with. She was on time and super flexible! Shea obviously done this before so she helped me the day of with helpful hints when i asked for her advice. She was good at giving direction to the family in regards to where to stand and all of that. I would definately recommend her. She even traveled from Miami to Charelston for our wedding! Awesome!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is AMAZING! She was by far our very favorite vendor for our wedding. From the very beginning, she was so intentional about getting to know my fiance and I personally before we even got close to the big day! This meant so much to us! She worked with us to create a custom package that we could afford and love. She made a point to write down every important photo to us- from the little details to all the family photos- so that she would remember to take them on the wedding day! This alone makes her a wonderful photographer for having a caring and thoughtful personality. But her talent is another story. Her photographs were more special than we could have hoped. She documented every moment of the day beautifully so that we can have each precious moment in our memory forever. I was told by others that your photographer is the most important vendor because this is what lasts. I believe they were right, and I believe we couldn't have picked anyone better!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Laura is simply amazing. We have gotten family pics with her every year for the last four years and loved every session.
We have two small children, with whom she is so patient, kind, fun, and flexible. She does a great job capturing their personalities. They actually look forward to getting family pics :).
The quality of her photos is beyond others I have seen, and she is so reasonably priced. Her photos are unique and artistic, we have them hanging around our house and consistently get complements. I wish I could have another wedding just so I could ask Laura to do our photography. I trust Laura to always put out a gorgeous product!

Profile Picture Jana, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura did the videography for our wedding in July 2017. She (and her husband Drew) traveled out to Ohio and helped to shoot the entire weekend. They were super helpful day of and worked really well with our photographer. The highlight video perfectly captured the joy and love of the day, and it was in our inbox the day we returned from our honey moon! We would 100% recommend for any engaged couples looking for a videographer to film their big day. Laura has a knack for putting together a video that you will want to watch on replay for years to come!

Profile Picture Frankie, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura obviously captured EVERYTHING because the videos are so good but I hardly remember her being there! She was never obtrusive (like I have seen by other videographers!) and she was personable and professional. Our reception lasted a little longer than anticipated (sign of a great time!) and she was very gracious when I asked her to stay later (and her compensation to stay was very fair). The photographer we hired actually left the reception and Laura took charge of capturing video as well as some AWESOME shots as the newlyweds left the reception to sparklers and cheers. Laura put together a video of the bride and groom that we showed at the Rehearsal Dinner as well as capturing the wedding day on video. I would HIGHLY recommend Laura Memory Photography and Videography, she is creative and kind and you will watch your highlight video over and over and over, like me!

Profile Picture Gayle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I don't even know where to begin, because Laura is so beyond amazing! My husband and I had the best time working with her at our wedding. She is super comfortable to be around, so if you're like me and camera shy, you do not need to worry! She is very discreet, so neither you nor your guests will ever be distracted by a large camera roaming around, but she somehow still manages to get the best shots ever! She is also willing to work with your style. I showed her a wedding video that I loved, shared with her some songs I liked, and she used those ideas to create exactly the video I was hoping for! Not to mention the fact that the video was finished 5 days after our wedding...insanely fast. Bonus is that she also takes great photos, so when my photographer left early because we accidentally scheduled her longer than her contract, Laura stepped in and photographed the rest of the night to save the day! Laura was very professional and proactive, created a stunning high quality wedding video, is very reasonably priced, and is super fun to be around! Even some of my bridesmaids and guests commented on how fun she was to work with. Laura ended up being my favorite vendor out of everyone I worked with, and I'm so thrilled with the result. A wedding video is something you'll cherish for the rest of your life, and I definitely recommend Laura for the job!

Profile Picture Acacia, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Laura is a joy to work with - she has done 3 of our family photo shoots over the years and we love the quality and care she puts into her work. She is very skilled in her photography and always intentional about accommodating our needs and desires for certain photos. She processes and edits the photos very quickly so we have photos very soon after the photo shoot. Thank you Laura! You are amazing - we always love our photos!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was a dream to work with! She was so kind and made us feel so comfortable the entire day. She was very responsive, professional, and timely. I appreciated that she took the time to get to know us and what was unique about us and our wedding day. She did an amazing job with our wedding video and perfectly captured our personalities and special day. Our video will be a treasure we cherish forever!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Laura was our wedding photographer and she did an amazing job. We love the photos and she was available throughout the function to capture our cherished memories. Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture C, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of working with Laura for our engagement and wedding pictures.

Laura is fantastic. She made me feel beautiful and made great suggestions to ensure our pictures were beautiful.

On our wedding day, Laura was incredibly organized and captured moments I'll treasure forever.

She made me feel so beautiful. Her turn around time was fantastic. This whole process was so easy. Working with Laura was definitely one of the most stress free parts to my wedding!

Thank you Laura, I love these pictures!

Profile Picture Abby, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Truly truly, Laura was ABSOLUTELY amazing. I’m not a social media person and not one to generally write reviews but my experience with Laura was so extraordinary that a review is the very least I could do. I read some of the other reviews here and they sum it up pretty well when they say, there AREN’T WORDS to describe how incredible she is.

Laura is well organized. She spends a good deal of time just in the prep phase where she gets specific with you about your wants and expectations. Thereafter her time location scouting, at the event, and ultimately after, compiling and delivering our albums in an expeditiously, is invaluable.
Some photographers only have a great talent (which is wonderful), but Laura is that A+ talent and exceptional person that puts her over the top. Laura actually made the event even better just by her being there- she has the attitude one wishes every human being had, someone who adds value to each environment they’re in. Laura accomplished this through her innate ability to make people feel comfortable, her humor, and most of all, an ability to anticipate your needs before you’ve even thought of it yourself. In many cases, this was photo-related, but just as often, wherever she could lend a hand and give to others, she did. Especially to me, the bride!
We LOVE our photos and couldn’t recommend a better photographer. Thank you so much Laura

Profile Picture Mariel, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is absolutely AMAZING! She did my photos, and they came out amazing! From planning to receiving the deliverables she works to give you the best experience. I highly recommend hiring her!

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura took some family pictures for us and I could not have been more happy with her! The pictures came out amazing! I already had an idea before we had them done about where to display them in our house, the only problem was I had originally planned for 8 pictures, but I couldn't just pick 8 to display! That quickly doubled and even then was ridiculously hard to pick our favorites! They all came out better than I could have imagined! Laura is also very professional and super nice! My husband and I are very awkward in front of cameras and we hate having our picture taken, but she made us feel very relaxed and comfortable and we had so much fun! I would highly recommend her, and we are super sad she moved to Florida! Everyone in Miami is super lucky to have her!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura is an absolutely wonderful professional photographer! She took anniversary pictures of us for 3 years and I love each and every of those pictures. She is great at both finding perfect locations and lights and editing. I wish we could continue the photo-shooting with her every year, but she has just moved out NC recently. She always has excellent ideas and photo-shooting with her is just so easy and fun.

Profile Picture Mahnaz, 7/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is an excellent photographer, very professional yet very friendly. I strongly recommend her.

Profile Picture Koushyar, 6/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is the best photographer you will ever have! She's so amazing, professional, patient, and really cares about her clients. She puts in all of her effort to make it a successful photo session for you and it all ends of being PERFECT. Choosing Laura to be our photographer is one of the best decisions we made and we're so lucky to have her as our photographer and capture various stages of our life over the years! She's very fun, energetic, friendly, and enjoyable to work with! If you're looking for a great photographer, that especially captures the best moments in the right time, you've definitely found her! Thanks to Laura, we have many beautiful memories to cherish forever!

Profile Picture Nada , 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is such an amazing sweet person. She made our family photos (with 4 young children) enjoyable! Our pictures are ones that I will treasure for the rest of our life. She has a way of capturing the spirit of the person she is photographing and I couldn't love our pictures more. I would recommend her for ANY occasion.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/28/08, 1 Review