Laura Memory Photography & Videography Reviews

Laura Memory Photography & Videography 7
  • Miska

Miska Sykora · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!!

I recently shot with Laura in Rome when I was visiting from Los Angeles.
    She was an absolute pleasure from even just the initial outreach. Not only did she do research and suggest locations, she provided a Rome Tip Guide that genuinely helped my during my visit to Rome. She enthusiastically answered my questions before and after the shoot during my stay regarding our photoshoot as well as my time in Rome.
    When I met her in person she had a great energy to her- very charismatic and positive. She made it so comfortable to shoot with her and I fed off that energy, despite the cold and rainy weather. We walked around and found amazing spots that captured the beautiful culture in Rome. We shot for about an hour/ hour and a half and managed to squeeze three outfits and hundreds of photographs!
    Just a few days later I had a ton of edits in my inbox and I couldn’t be any happier with them!! She managed to make the dreary day we shot in look like the middle of the summer. Not to mention they were beautifully edited.
    I highly recommend Laura for any of your photography needs- not only does she do an amazing job but she is such a joy to work with.

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura and Drew are some of the best dollars I spent for my wedding. Her communication was incredibly thorough even from the beginning, she met me in person at my first look spot so we could work with options and the day of she got into quick action for finding 2nd locations due to a rain shower. She stayed the entire evening [even through the madness of last song!] and was so quick to get me fun teaser images to share on social. She also does amazing travel work, and I can't wait to make her come meet us somewhere fun in the future ;) thank you guys!!!

Laura Memory Photography & Videography 11
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 12
  • Jared

Jared Jarvi · Married on 08/04/2018

The best photography ever!!

Laura was amazing! Her pictures were all we could have ever hoped for. She (and her second shooter, Drew) are the ultimate professionals. They made our wedding day special, and because of them we can remember it for the rest of our lives. Recommend 100%!!!

Niklas Nevalainen · Married on 07/16/2018

Best wedding photos ever

Laura is an amazing photographer! We are more than happy with the outcome. Laura took our wedding photos at Viscaya and we can’t thank her enough :) The whole wedding photosession was so stress-free experience with Laura and communication was so easy. Laura edited our photos in no time and we can truely recommend Laura to anyone!

Brigitte Acosta · Married on 05/27/2018

Excellent Photographer, Beautiful Human Being

I was planning my September wedding in Charlotte, NC when I received the worst news of my life. My grandmother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and opted not to continue chemo treatment. My fiancé and I made the decision to have a smaller ceremony in Miami so that she could attend.

I found Laura while searching hashtags on Instagram. I was immediately drawn to her work and was delighted to hear that she was available under such short notice. (I only had one month to plan everything).

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Laura's patience and understanding during that day. All weddings are chaotic and there was no shortage of chaos during ours. Despite all the obstacles that occurred, Laura was able to capture my grandmother's spirit and aura with her immense talent.

My grandmother passed away in July. I am so grateful to have such beautiful photos to honor her memory. I was able to show them to her before she passed, and she loved them so so much.

I highly recommend Laura to anyone who wants an excellent photographer who is also kind and compassionate. Thank you, Laura.

Laura Memory Photography & Videography 13

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura and her husband make an amazing team. While I was planning I had reached out to several photographers and Laura is the one who stuck out in my mind based on how comfortable that initial phone call felt. Her portfolio looks amazing and she was flexible enough to be able to work with me and my budget. Just from the first conversation I could tell that Laura was passionate about her work and caring towards her clients. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was so easy to communicate with, responding quickly for all the last minute questions I had. I was blown away with how she was able to capture all the amazing moments throughout the night, and how QUICKLY she was able to finish editing and give me the final product. I recommend Laura Memory a thousand times over, you will not be disappointed. Oh yea, and she travels ;)

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I found Laura on instagram and fell in love with her work! She is so talented, has an eye for locations and natural light. She understood my vision and was so accommodating to make it happen! What made me appreciate this experience even more was her contagious personality and feeling of friendship from just a short amount of time taking pictures together. I selfishly wish she didn't move to Miami but know she will be so successful anywhere because of her amazing skills but even more so her passion for her clients and photography. I am dying to work with her again and I HIGHLY recommend using Laura and cannot praise her enough!!

• Savannah

Savannah · Married on 04/06/2018

My favorite vendor

I could not recommend Laura any more than I already do to fellow brides. For every person I know that's getting married, I get pushy about Laura and her team, because I truly would not have had the special day I had without her there! From our first email, she was the sweetest and best photographer I've ever worked with. She was genuinely so excited for our big day that we felt like her and her husband (who often works as her second shooter) were an extension of our bridal party. She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we knew the second we saw our photos that we made the right choice. Her eye is amazing and her talent is unmatched. Laura has such a heart for her couples and such a heart for photography and it truly shows through her work. The value you get for the money you pay is seriously incredible. She was my shadow ALL NIGHT LONG and was there to capture EVERYTHING and I am so so glad she was there!

I have our wedding photos plastered over all of our walls and social media. She captured the sweetest moments of our best day and we could not be more grateful.

Laura Memory Photography & Videography 14
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 21
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 22
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 02/20/2018

Amazing photographer! Could not recommend more highly!

Laura photographed our intimate 30th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal on the beach at Marathon Key this year, and we couldn't be happier! We knew from her online portfolio that she was the photographer we wanted, and we could not have been happier! She was brilliant to work with, so enthusiastic, accommodating and helpful (even staying longer than she was booked) and provided us with THE most beautiful collection of images that really encapsulated our day. We simply could not recommended her any more highly and know she is destined for great things! Thank you for everything Laura, from all of us!

Laura Memory Photography & Videography 23
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 24
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 25
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 26
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 27
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 28

Cristina Africano · Married on 12/21/2017

Sweetest, Most Talented Photographer. Knows how to capture it all.

Laura was incredible.
    She held such a calm, sweet (so sweet!), graceful presence while photographing us getting ready, then she somehow beautifully and slyly took the most spectacular shots during the wedding--and yet she was so discreet!! It wasn't until we received our photo proofs that I saw what profound talent she truly has, while really holding her space so gracefully.

One of my favorites was all the shots she took of details -- I think this is her specialty, and I didn't realize how much I would cherish it until it was all over. The decorations, the invitations -- the little things--this girl has the eye to capture it all. Highly Recommend Laura!!

Laura Memory Photography & Videography 29
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 30
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 31

Allison · Married on 11/18/2017

Although Laura's work truly does speak for itself, she is so fun to work with! My husband and I hired her for an anniversary shoot and not only was the whole shoot effortless as she captured genuine moments between us, she captured our personalities and story accurately and effortlessly. Laura made sure to incorporate some of my ideas for posing and even captured sweet moments of our two energetic cats! She was also a huge success with my camera shy hubby. We both look forward to working with Laura again in the future.

Laura Memory Photography & Videography 32
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 33
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 34
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 35
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 36
    Laura Memory Photography & Videography 37

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2017

Laura is truly a phenomenal photogrpaher, but more importantly, a phenomenal person. She is affordable and not seeking picture taking as simply a means of income. She has a heart of gold and a true passion for capturing beautiful moments for her clients to carry with them, forever. Her passion reflects through her amazing pictures! After she took my graduate school graduation photos a few years ago, I knew I could trust her with my engagement photos. Every person who sees the pictures raves about how beautifully the scenery, lighting, moments, (and of course the people) were captured! Laura has a natural gift of making people look and feel like a million bucks. Book her! You will not be disappointed.

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

Laura wad such a pleasure to work with. She was on time and super flexible! Shea obviously done this before so she helped me the day of with helpful hints when i asked for her advice. She was good at giving direction to the family in regards to where to stand and all of that. I would definately recommend her. She even traveled from Miami to Charelston for our wedding! Awesome!

Laura Memory Photography & Videography 38

Amy · Married on 10/08/2017

Laura is AMAZING! She was by far our very favorite vendor for our wedding. From the very beginning, she was so intentional about getting to know my fiance and I personally before we even got close to the big day! This meant so much to us! She worked with us to create a custom package that we could afford and love. She made a point to write down every important photo to us- from the little details to all the family photos- so that she would remember to take them on the wedding day! This alone makes her a wonderful photographer for having a caring and thoughtful personality. But her talent is another story. Her photographs were more special than we could have hoped. She documented every moment of the day beautifully so that we can have each precious moment in our memory forever. I was told by others that your photographer is the most important vendor because this is what lasts. I believe they were right, and I believe we couldn't have picked anyone better!

Jana · Married on 09/17/2017

Laura is simply amazing. We have gotten family pics with her every year for the last four years and loved every session.
    We have two small children, with whom she is so patient, kind, fun, and flexible. She does a great job capturing their personalities. They actually look forward to getting family pics :).
    The quality of her photos is beyond others I have seen, and she is so reasonably priced. Her photos are unique and artistic, we have them hanging around our house and consistently get complements. I wish I could have another wedding just so I could ask Laura to do our photography. I trust Laura to always put out a gorgeous product!

• F

Frankie · Married on 07/31/2017

Laura did the videography for our wedding in July 2017. She (and her husband Drew) traveled out to Ohio and helped to shoot the entire weekend. They were super helpful day of and worked really well with our photographer. The highlight video perfectly captured the joy and love of the day, and it was in our inbox the day we returned from our honey moon! We would 100% recommend for any engaged couples looking for a videographer to film their big day. Laura has a knack for putting together a video that you will want to watch on replay for years to come!

Gayle · Married on 07/29/2017

Laura obviously captured EVERYTHING because the videos are so good but I hardly remember her being there! She was never obtrusive (like I have seen by other videographers!) and she was personable and professional. Our reception lasted a little longer than anticipated (sign of a great time!) and she was very gracious when I asked her to stay later (and her compensation to stay was very fair). The photographer we hired actually left the reception and Laura took charge of capturing video as well as some AWESOME shots as the newlyweds left the reception to sparklers and cheers. Laura put together a video of the bride and groom that we showed at the Rehearsal Dinner as well as capturing the wedding day on video. I would HIGHLY recommend Laura Memory Photography and Videography, she is creative and kind and you will watch your highlight video over and over and over, like me!

Acacia · Married on 07/29/2017

I don't even know where to begin, because Laura is so beyond amazing! My husband and I had the best time working with her at our wedding. She is super comfortable to be around, so if you're like me and camera shy, you do not need to worry! She is very discreet, so neither you nor your guests will ever be distracted by a large camera roaming around, but she somehow still manages to get the best shots ever! She is also willing to work with your style. I showed her a wedding video that I loved, shared with her some songs I liked, and she used those ideas to create exactly the video I was hoping for! Not to mention the fact that the video was finished 5 days after our wedding...insanely fast. Bonus is that she also takes great photos, so when my photographer left early because we accidentally scheduled her longer than her contract, Laura stepped in and photographed the rest of the night to save the day! Laura was very professional and proactive, created a stunning high quality wedding video, is very reasonably priced, and is super fun to be around! Even some of my bridesmaids and guests commented on how fun she was to work with. Laura ended up being my favorite vendor out of everyone I worked with, and I'm so thrilled with the result. A wedding video is something you'll cherish for the rest of your life, and I definitely recommend Laura for the job!

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2017

Laura is a joy to work with - she has done 3 of our family photo shoots over the years and we love the quality and care she puts into her work. She is very skilled in her photography and always intentional about accommodating our needs and desires for certain photos. She processes and edits the photos very quickly so we have photos very soon after the photo shoot. Thank you Laura! You are amazing - we always love our photos!

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/24/2017

Laura was a dream to work with! She was so kind and made us feel so comfortable the entire day. She was very responsive, professional, and timely. I appreciated that she took the time to get to know us and what was unique about us and our wedding day. She did an amazing job with our wedding video and perfectly captured our personalities and special day. Our video will be a treasure we cherish forever!

C · Married on 06/09/2017

Laura was our wedding photographer and she did an amazing job. We love the photos and she was available throughout the function to capture our cherished memories. Highly recommend her!!

Abby · Married on 04/22/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Laura for our engagement and wedding pictures.

Laura is fantastic. She made me feel beautiful and made great suggestions to ensure our pictures were beautiful.

On our wedding day, Laura was incredibly organized and captured moments I'll treasure forever.

She made me feel so beautiful. Her turn around time was fantastic. This whole process was so easy. Working with Laura was definitely one of the most stress free parts to my wedding!

Thank you Laura, I love these pictures!

Mariel · Married on 04/22/2017

Truly truly, Laura was ABSOLUTELY amazing. I’m not a social media person and not one to generally write reviews but my experience with Laura was so extraordinary that a review is the very least I could do. I read some of the other reviews here and they sum it up pretty well when they say, there AREN’T WORDS to describe how incredible she is.

Laura is well organized. She spends a good deal of time just in the prep phase where she gets specific with you about your wants and expectations. Thereafter her time location scouting, at the event, and ultimately after, compiling and delivering our albums in an expeditiously, is invaluable.
    Some photographers only have a great talent (which is wonderful), but Laura is that A+ talent and exceptional person that puts her over the top. Laura actually made the event even better just by her being there- she has the attitude one wishes every human being had, someone who adds value to each environment they’re in. Laura accomplished this through her innate ability to make people feel comfortable, her humor, and most of all, an ability to anticipate your needs before you’ve even thought of it yourself. In many cases, this was photo-related, but just as often, wherever she could lend a hand and give to others, she did. Especially to me, the bride!
    We LOVE our photos and couldn’t recommend a better photographer. Thank you so much Laura <3

Alexis · Married on 04/16/2017

Laura is absolutely AMAZING! She did my photos, and they came out amazing! From planning to receiving the deliverables she works to give you the best experience. I highly recommend hiring her!