Laura Memory Photography & Videography Reviews

42 Reviews for Laura Memory Photography & Videography

• Sarah

Sarah P. · Married on 04/23/2021

Professional, Helpful, Experienced

Laura is amazing! We planned our elopement in a short amount of time, but we knew capturing the moments of the day would be important to us. Laura helped throughout the entire process and we ended up using two vendors she connected us with, who were also amazing. She had knowledge about the area and industry that we would not have been able to navigate by ourselves. We have so many stunning pictures that capture our personalities and special day. We are so happy we went with her and are so thankful to have the amazing photographs she produced for us.

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Katelin

Katelin H. · Married on 12/05/2020

Laura is the BEST!

Laura and her husband Drew are amazing! From the beginning she was kind, professional, knowledgeable, responsive (especially with 4000+ miles between us), and I think her beautiful work speaks for itself!!! She is very creative and willing to go above and beyond (like hiking to a waterfall and up a mountain in the heat of July on her anniversary) just to get the perfect shots!!! She made us feel so comfortable and natural, like we’d been friends for years. I would 100% recommend Laura and I can’t wait to hire her again in the future!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 04/24/2020

BEST Photographer!

Laura and Drew are beyond amazing. They are one of the most humbled, nicest, and fun people I have ever met. They will be your best choice for any photography session. If you are thinking about eloping, do not hesitate to have them as your photographers as well. After contacting Laura, we decided to elope to Moab, Utah. We trusted Laura and Drew in all the process, and let me tell you, they exceeded our expectation on this trip. They made sure everything was PERFECT during the shoot. They had a timeline planned so we could stay on schedule to be able to shoot during sunset/sunrise. They knew the perfect spots to go to. They made it so much fun that make this event stress free. It felt like going hiking with good old friends. Thanks to them, we had the most amazing day. Everything went better than expected. We will forever be grateful to them for making this trip worth it.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Michelle A. · Married on 02/29/2020

Your Wedding Photography Dreams Come True

I hired Laura to be my wedding photographer for an engagement shoot and for our wedding on 2/29/20. From the moment I met Laura, I knew she was the perfect addition to our wedding planning "team". From coordinating our engagement shoot to nailing down day of details, Laura was so helpful, kind, and fun. My now husband and I were a bit nervous about taking our engagement photos, mostly because we tend to be a little awkward in front of the camera, but with Laura's help we were so comfortable and had a blast!! The pictures are gorgeous.

On the day of our wedding, Laura was a huge help. She arrived early and prepared, ready to make some magic happen! She captured our day perfectly. Every guest raved about how wonderful she was at the wedding and I know that our day would not have been the same without her.

I would HIGHLY recommend Laura for any of your photography /videography needs. Not only will you get an amazing photographer/photos, but you will gain a new friend.

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2020

Amazing photographers and amazing people!

Laura and Drew were awesome! They were so easy to get along with. So fun to be around! And sooooo helpful! From the first time I talked to Laura she was responsive, enthusiastic, and really down to earth! We totally clicked! She has a great planning process and questionnaire sheet to ensure that we got all the photographs that we wanted on our day and we wouldn’t have to be thinking about anything during the process. They were totally accommodating when we wanted to do a first look at a different location and were actually very enthusiastic about it! They made the whole process so easy. We aren’t used to being in front of the camera but Laura and Drew made us feel so comfortable, and gave us guidance when we didn’t know what to do. They are a great team and a very young professional fun couple, which is totally encouraging when you are about to be in the same married boat! Through out the night they were helping, checking if we needed anything, always were getting the photos. After getting the photos back it seemed like they were everywhere at once but I never even noticed them! Amazing! And when we got the final photos!!!! We loved them! They are so beautiful. They captured the lighting beautifully!!! We are thrilled with the results and truly happy we met such great people like Laura and Drew in this process. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle T. · Married on 01/01/2020

Laura is the best!

Laura is amazing. She is so talented with a great eye for beautiful shots. She gives amazing direction and is so warm and friendly which helps you feel more at ease in front of the camera. Her turn around time is super fast, which is amazing. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/02/2020

A K · Married on 12/05/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We were so lucky to have Laura as our photographer. She took the most AMAZING photos and we could not be happier. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Angela

Angela K. · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfection

Words cannot express how amazing Laura is and has been through the entire wedding process! She is so kind and comforting and organized. She answered all of my emails and all of my questions, easing all my anxiety prior to my big day. She kept everything running smooth on my wedding day and made sure I was happy and got what I needed and wanted. Her and her husband make an amazing team and got perfect shots through the entire night and even joined us on the dance floor! They are both so kind and radiate joy, they make your day and taking pictures even more fun. They made us laugh and feel so comfortable through all the pictures. It was freezing and they gave me their jackets in between pictures to stay warm. They are genuinely the nicest people ever! The photos are the most beautiful and perfect! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina N. · Married on 08/10/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

Laura and Drew are a dream come true! The most beautiful couple inside and out to help you celebrate your big day. I am not at all a fan of all the attention that comes with being a bride but Laura and Drew were so unobtrusive and yet everywhere all the time. Their overall demeanor had me so calm and relaxed the entire night. They were just two more friends enjoying the night with us.
    AND THEIR PICTURES! Oh my goodness....I literally only have a handful since my wedding was just the other day and I am head over heels in love with every single one. Laura's skills behind the camera are truly impressive. I cannot wait to hire her again for our next major event. 10/5 stars!!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Kyle

Kyle B. · Married on 08/05/2019

We love Laura Memory Photography!

Laura has been doing our annual family photos for the last four years; we just love the experience and of course the resulting pictures. Laura and her camera do so well to capture our personalities, as a family unit and as individuals. In addition to having a great eye for what will make a memorable shot, it is also worth noting that she is always careful to scout out the shoot location ahead of time, and she has a quick turnaround in delivering the pictures. She is warm and patient, taking off the pressure to perform during the photo session – we can just be ourselves, and she captures that so well.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Miska

Miska S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!!

I recently shot with Laura in Rome when I was visiting from Los Angeles.
    She was an absolute pleasure from even just the initial outreach. Not only did she do research and suggest locations, she provided a Rome Tip Guide that genuinely helped my during my visit to Rome. She enthusiastically answered my questions before and after the shoot during my stay regarding our photoshoot as well as my time in Rome.
    When I met her in person she had a great energy to her- very charismatic and positive. She made it so comfortable to shoot with her and I fed off that energy, despite the cold and rainy weather. We walked around and found amazing spots that captured the beautiful culture in Rome. We shot for about an hour/ hour and a half and managed to squeeze three outfits and hundreds of photographs!
    Just a few days later I had a ton of edits in my inbox and I couldn’t be any happier with them!! She managed to make the dreary day we shot in look like the middle of the summer. Not to mention they were beautifully edited.
    I highly recommend Laura for any of your photography needs- not only does she do an amazing job but she is such a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura and Drew are some of the best dollars I spent for my wedding. Her communication was incredibly thorough even from the beginning, she met me in person at my first look spot so we could work with options and the day of she got into quick action for finding 2nd locations due to a rain shower. She stayed the entire evening [even through the madness of last song!] and was so quick to get me fun teaser images to share on social. She also does amazing travel work, and I can't wait to make her come meet us somewhere fun in the future ;) thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Jared

Jared J. · Married on 08/04/2018

The best photography ever!!

Laura was amazing! Her pictures were all we could have ever hoped for. She (and her second shooter, Drew) are the ultimate professionals. They made our wedding day special, and because of them we can remember it for the rest of our lives. Recommend 100%!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Madeline&Fíonna

Madeline&Fíonna M. · Married on 07/27/2018

A Joyous Experience w/ a Heart-filled Professional!

After just one session of shooting we feel we have made friends for life!

Drew and Laura are a clear team and pour true Love into their work! We would recommend Laura Memory Photography to anyone looking to capture real emotion in a beautifully artistic way!

Laura was even super cool about taking a selfie with us when the session was finished, after admitting she prefers to be behind the camera;-)

Will include the selfie with our sample pics, which were really difficult to narrow down due the fact so many great ones were captured!

We are forever grateful!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Niklas N. · Married on 07/16/2018

Best wedding photos ever

Laura is an amazing photographer! We are more than happy with the outcome. Laura took our wedding photos at Viscaya and we can’t thank her enough :) The whole wedding photosession was so stress-free experience with Laura and communication was so easy. Laura edited our photos in no time and we can truely recommend Laura to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brigitte A. · Married on 05/27/2018

Excellent Photographer, Beautiful Human Being

I was planning my September wedding in Charlotte, NC when I received the worst news of my life. My grandmother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and opted not to continue chemo treatment. My fiancé and I made the decision to have a smaller ceremony in Miami so that she could attend.

I found Laura while searching hashtags on Instagram. I was immediately drawn to her work and was delighted to hear that she was available under such short notice. (I only had one month to plan everything).

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Laura's patience and understanding during that day. All weddings are chaotic and there was no shortage of chaos during ours. Despite all the obstacles that occurred, Laura was able to capture my grandmother's spirit and aura with her immense talent.

My grandmother passed away in July. I am so grateful to have such beautiful photos to honor her memory. I was able to show them to her before she passed, and she loved them so so much.

I highly recommend Laura to anyone who wants an excellent photographer who is also kind and compassionate. Thank you, Laura.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura and her husband make an amazing team. While I was planning I had reached out to several photographers and Laura is the one who stuck out in my mind based on how comfortable that initial phone call felt. Her portfolio looks amazing and she was flexible enough to be able to work with me and my budget. Just from the first conversation I could tell that Laura was passionate about her work and caring towards her clients. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was so easy to communicate with, responding quickly for all the last minute questions I had. I was blown away with how she was able to capture all the amazing moments throughout the night, and how QUICKLY she was able to finish editing and give me the final product. I recommend Laura Memory a thousand times over, you will not be disappointed. Oh yea, and she travels ;)

Sent on 06/13/2018

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I found Laura on instagram and fell in love with her work! She is so talented, has an eye for locations and natural light. She understood my vision and was so accommodating to make it happen! What made me appreciate this experience even more was her contagious personality and feeling of friendship from just a short amount of time taking pictures together. I selfishly wish she didn't move to Miami but know she will be so successful anywhere because of her amazing skills but even more so her passion for her clients and photography. I am dying to work with her again and I HIGHLY recommend using Laura and cannot praise her enough!!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 04/06/2018

My favorite vendor

I could not recommend Laura any more than I already do to fellow brides. For every person I know that's getting married, I get pushy about Laura and her team, because I truly would not have had the special day I had without her there! From our first email, she was the sweetest and best photographer I've ever worked with. She was genuinely so excited for our big day that we felt like her and her husband (who often works as her second shooter) were an extension of our bridal party. She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we knew the second we saw our photos that we made the right choice. Her eye is amazing and her talent is unmatched. Laura has such a heart for her couples and such a heart for photography and it truly shows through her work. The value you get for the money you pay is seriously incredible. She was my shadow ALL NIGHT LONG and was there to capture EVERYTHING and I am so so glad she was there!

I have our wedding photos plastered over all of our walls and social media. She captured the sweetest moments of our best day and we could not be more grateful.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 02/20/2018

Amazing photographer! Could not recommend more highly!

Laura photographed our intimate 30th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal on the beach at Marathon Key this year, and we couldn't be happier! We knew from her online portfolio that she was the photographer we wanted, and we could not have been happier! She was brilliant to work with, so enthusiastic, accommodating and helpful (even staying longer than she was booked) and provided us with THE most beautiful collection of images that really encapsulated our day. We simply could not recommended her any more highly and know she is destined for great things! Thank you for everything Laura, from all of us!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Cristina A. · Married on 12/21/2017

Sweetest, Most Talented Photographer. Knows how to capture it all.

Laura was incredible.
    She held such a calm, sweet (so sweet!), graceful presence while photographing us getting ready, then she somehow beautifully and slyly took the most spectacular shots during the wedding--and yet she was so discreet!! It wasn't until we received our photo proofs that I saw what profound talent she truly has, while really holding her space so gracefully.

One of my favorites was all the shots she took of details -- I think this is her specialty, and I didn't realize how much I would cherish it until it was all over. The decorations, the invitations -- the little things--this girl has the eye to capture it all. Highly Recommend Laura!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Janelle · Married on 11/24/2017

Laura's photography for our wedding was BEYOND amazing. Our pictures came out stunning. She truly captures the beauty of the moment and incorporates the surroundings to create the best possible natural shot. She's incredibly nice and genuinely supportive of the hardships of wedding planning too, which is a great bonus!! I 110% recommend her.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Allison · Married on 11/18/2017

Although Laura's work truly does speak for itself, she is so fun to work with! My husband and I hired her for an anniversary shoot and not only was the whole shoot effortless as she captured genuine moments between us, she captured our personalities and story accurately and effortlessly. Laura made sure to incorporate some of my ideas for posing and even captured sweet moments of our two energetic cats! She was also a huge success with my camera shy hubby. We both look forward to working with Laura again in the future.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2017

Laura is truly a phenomenal photogrpaher, but more importantly, a phenomenal person. She is affordable and not seeking picture taking as simply a means of income. She has a heart of gold and a true passion for capturing beautiful moments for her clients to carry with them, forever. Her passion reflects through her amazing pictures! After she took my graduate school graduation photos a few years ago, I knew I could trust her with my engagement photos. Every person who sees the pictures raves about how beautifully the scenery, lighting, moments, (and of course the people) were captured! Laura has a natural gift of making people look and feel like a million bucks. Book her! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/21/2017