Laura Memory Photography & Videography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Liam H. Married on 01/16/2022

Best Vendor Decision Of Our Wedding

Cannot speak more highly of Laura and Drew. Their creative talent, their professionalism, their positivity and just generally awesome and comforting vibes were more than we could have even asked for. Hands down best vendor decision we made for our entire wedding. 10 out of 10 would absolutely recommend them.
  • Chad
    Chad W. Married on 01/08/2022

Stunning Photos!

My wife and I are so happy we picked Laura and Drew to capture our wedding day! From the start, they were incredibly responsive. We had a Zoom meet-up within a week or two of reaching out to them and quickly hit it off. And throughout our big day Laura and Drew blessed us with their incredible energy. We felt so comfortable with them, which allowed for beautiful candid moments. Once the photos came back we were also blown away. They were quick with the turn around and the quality of the images was superb. We highly recommend you book Laura Memory if you’re searching for a photographer!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 12/04/2021

The BEST Photographer!

If you are in search of a photographer, search no further. Laura is your person! We booked Laura for our engagement photos and our wedding and could not be happier with how everything turned out! Laura makes taking photos easy and fun! She gives you prompts and ideas so you don't feel uncomfortable in front of the camera and by the end of the shoot, you feel like a model. On the wedding day Laura made sure to capture every moment while making sure we stuck to our timeline. Her photos truly captured the essence of our wedding and I cannot recommend using Laura enough! As an aside, she books up fast so be sure to reach out quickly!
  • Hannah
    Hannah H. Married on 11/13/2021

The Best Photography Choice!

Laura is incredible to work with. We were lucky enough to book her in the crazy 2021 wedding year and are so grateful to have had her and Drew to work with. From the initial conversation I knew that Laura would be a great choice. Our engagement shoot was so much fun and all of the pictures are incredible. My (now) husband and I immediately printed some out to hang in our house. And those are nothing compared to the wedding photos. We got our sneak peak a week after and from that tease I knew when we got the full album we would almost have too many good pictures to choose from. I have two frames in my house I'm planning on putting wedding pictures in and I have printed out about 30 options. And the best review of all - both of our moms and the grandmothers love the pictures of all. As everyone knows it's hard to please that many leading ladies and Laura did it!

In addition to being talented, Laura and Drew are just great people. We had such a good time getting to know them and hanging out with them all throughout our wedding day. I highly recommend Laura Memory Photography for your wedding or whatever event/occasion you need photos for!
  • Michele
    Michele K. Married on 10/17/2021

Romantic + Unique Engagement Photos

Laura took our engagement photos and they turned out amazing!! We had the idea of taking half our photos swimming in Jordan Lake, and she was all for it! We got such a great variety of photos - from fun to romantic - and they all felt like us - not stilted at all. She made it so fun and relaxing during the session, that it felt more like a fun date night, rather than a photoshoot. We highly recommend Laura!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 07/21/2021

Must have photographer!

Laura shot our engagement photos recently, and we had the best time! The fact that she’s willing to go on an adventure really sets her apart. We started on our dock, boarded the boat and cruised to a local island, explored around to get the perfect sunset shots, and she had a brilliant idea to end with jumping in the water off our dock. She helped us with our poses and made sure we got all the shots we were hoping for looking back through our inspiration photos. That meant a lot to me because she took hundreds of beautiful photos and was thoughtful to make sure we were happy. Laura made us feel comfortable throughout, asking questions about us and our wedding. I was nervous at first because I’ve never hired a photographer, and that went away pretty quickly because of how kind and chill she was. She felt like one of our friends almost immediately, which really put us at ease. I also loved how flexible she was with planning for poor weather. We had a date set for photos and a backup rain date that we ended up having to use. She let us decide same day because the weather was fluctuating. By some miracle the minute she arrived the sun came out and we had a perfect 3 hour adventure shoot with a gorgeous sunset. Overall, Laura is well worth choosing as your photographer for any event to guarantee a lifetime of memories and gorgeous photos!

Thank you so much Laura, for the time and effort you put into our shoot. I can’t believe you’re already done editing and gave us the album in less than two weeks. I cried as we looked at all the beautiful photos, and now I have no idea which ones to print for our home. They are all amazing!
    Shannon Q. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing, wonderful, everything you could dream for!

Let me start by saying, don't walk but RUN to book Laura and Drew for your wedding! They are so kind and fun and truly love what they do. They go above and beyond to make sure your day runs smoothly and to get the photographs of your dreams! My husband and I are not the biggest photo people but they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We did our engagement shoot with Laura and it really set the tone for how wonderful it would be to have her with us on our wedding day. When she showed up, she hugged me and asked how I was feeling. They take the time to make the connections with their clients and treat them like family! When communicating with her (email or text) she was very quick to respond. There really are not enough kind words out there to express our gratitude and experience with Laura and Drew
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 04/23/2021

Professional, Helpful, Experienced

Laura is amazing! We planned our elopement in a short amount of time, but we knew capturing the moments of the day would be important to us. Laura helped throughout the entire process and we ended up using two vendors she connected us with, who were also amazing. She had knowledge about the area and industry that we would not have been able to navigate by ourselves. We have so many stunning pictures that capture our personalities and special day. We are so happy we went with her and are so thankful to have the amazing photographs she produced for us.
  • Katelin
    Katelin H. Married on 12/05/2020

Laura is the BEST!

Laura and her husband Drew are amazing! From the beginning she was kind, professional, knowledgeable, responsive (especially with 4000+ miles between us), and I think her beautiful work speaks for itself!!! She is very creative and willing to go above and beyond (like hiking to a waterfall and up a mountain in the heat of July on her anniversary) just to get the perfect shots!!! She made us feel so comfortable and natural, like we’d been friends for years. I would 100% recommend Laura and I can’t wait to hire her again in the future!!
  • Nathalie
    Nathalie Married on 04/24/2020

BEST Photographer!

Laura and Drew are beyond amazing. They are one of the most humbled, nicest, and fun people I have ever met. They will be your best choice for any photography session. If you are thinking about eloping, do not hesitate to have them as your photographers as well. After contacting Laura, we decided to elope to Moab, Utah. We trusted Laura and Drew in all the process, and let me tell you, they exceeded our expectation on this trip. They made sure everything was PERFECT during the shoot. They had a timeline planned so we could stay on schedule to be able to shoot during sunset/sunrise. They knew the perfect spots to go to. They made it so much fun that make this event stress free. It felt like going hiking with good old friends. Thanks to them, we had the most amazing day. Everything went better than expected. We will forever be grateful to them for making this trip worth it.
    Michelle A. Married on 02/29/2020

Your Wedding Photography Dreams Come True

I hired Laura to be my wedding photographer for an engagement shoot and for our wedding on 2/29/20. From the moment I met Laura, I knew she was the perfect addition to our wedding planning "team". From coordinating our engagement shoot to nailing down day of details, Laura was so helpful, kind, and fun. My now husband and I were a bit nervous about taking our engagement photos, mostly because we tend to be a little awkward in front of the camera, but with Laura's help we were so comfortable and had a blast!! The pictures are gorgeous.

On the day of our wedding, Laura was a huge help. She arrived early and prepared, ready to make some magic happen! She captured our day perfectly. Every guest raved about how wonderful she was at the wedding and I know that our day would not have been the same without her.

I would HIGHLY recommend Laura for any of your photography /videography needs. Not only will you get an amazing photographer/photos, but you will gain a new friend.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 01/05/2020

Amazing photographers and amazing people!

Laura and Drew were awesome! They were so easy to get along with. So fun to be around! And sooooo helpful! From the first time I talked to Laura she was responsive, enthusiastic, and really down to earth! We totally clicked! She has a great planning process and questionnaire sheet to ensure that we got all the photographs that we wanted on our day and we wouldn’t have to be thinking about anything during the process. They were totally accommodating when we wanted to do a first look at a different location and were actually very enthusiastic about it! They made the whole process so easy. We aren’t used to being in front of the camera but Laura and Drew made us feel so comfortable, and gave us guidance when we didn’t know what to do. They are a great team and a very young professional fun couple, which is totally encouraging when you are about to be in the same married boat! Through out the night they were helping, checking if we needed anything, always were getting the photos. After getting the photos back it seemed like they were everywhere at once but I never even noticed them! Amazing! And when we got the final photos!!!! We loved them! They are so beautiful. They captured the lighting beautifully!!! We are thrilled with the results and truly happy we met such great people like Laura and Drew in this process. Thank you so much!
  • Michelle
    Michelle T. Married on 01/01/2020

Laura is the best!

Laura is amazing. She is so talented with a great eye for beautiful shots. She gives amazing direction and is so warm and friendly which helps you feel more at ease in front of the camera. Her turn around time is super fast, which is amazing. I highly recommend her.
    A K Married on 12/05/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We were so lucky to have Laura as our photographer. She took the most AMAZING photos and we could not be happier. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area.
  • Angela
    Angela K. Married on 11/16/2019

Perfection

Words cannot express how amazing Laura is and has been through the entire wedding process! She is so kind and comforting and organized. She answered all of my emails and all of my questions, easing all my anxiety prior to my big day. She kept everything running smooth on my wedding day and made sure I was happy and got what I needed and wanted. Her and her husband make an amazing team and got perfect shots through the entire night and even joined us on the dance floor! They are both so kind and radiate joy, they make your day and taking pictures even more fun. They made us laugh and feel so comfortable through all the pictures. It was freezing and they gave me their jackets in between pictures to stay warm. They are genuinely the nicest people ever! The photos are the most beautiful and perfect! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!
  • Paula
    Paula Married on 10/19/2019

Unforgettably Joyful and Authentic

Laura and Drew made our day absolutely special and we canNOT imagine our day without them! It was a joy working with them knowing that my wife has known Laura since pre-wedding photography days.

From the very beginning of planning, back in 2019 (we postponed a year due to COVID restrictions), Laura and Drew were our instant friends. We had a quick meet-and-greet video call, which turned into a full hangout session sharing all love of gluten free foods and Harry Potter. It was so clear that they cared about every detail of what makes you a special couple so they could make the day special.

At every pivot during the pandemic, Laura was ON email communication, always checking to see how we were doing, how we were keeping our stress levels low, and always asked if there was anything they could do to support our process.

They provide any questions they have about your event, including vendor details, in a format that was seamless to communicate! During the big day, they stayed in touch with our wedding coordinator in secret to capture a surprise performance from our family and were so enthusiastic the whole way through!

Thank you Laura and Drew for the calm cool confidence and enthusiasm you brought into our lives and to our wedding weekend. A simple review can't capture your amazingness. We love you both!
  • Cristina
    Cristina N. Married on 08/10/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

Laura and Drew are a dream come true! The most beautiful couple inside and out to help you celebrate your big day. I am not at all a fan of all the attention that comes with being a bride but Laura and Drew were so unobtrusive and yet everywhere all the time. Their overall demeanor had me so calm and relaxed the entire night. They were just two more friends enjoying the night with us.
    AND THEIR PICTURES! Oh my goodness....I literally only have a handful since my wedding was just the other day and I am head over heels in love with every single one. Laura's skills behind the camera are truly impressive. I cannot wait to hire her again for our next major event. 10/5 stars!!
  • Kyle
    Kyle B. Married on 08/05/2019

We love Laura Memory Photography!

Laura has been doing our annual family photos for the last four years; we just love the experience and of course the resulting pictures. Laura and her camera do so well to capture our personalities, as a family unit and as individuals. In addition to having a great eye for what will make a memorable shot, it is also worth noting that she is always careful to scout out the shoot location ahead of time, and she has a quick turnaround in delivering the pictures. She is warm and patient, taking off the pressure to perform during the photo session – we can just be ourselves, and she captures that so well.
  • Miska
    Miska S. Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!!

I recently shot with Laura in Rome when I was visiting from Los Angeles.
    She was an absolute pleasure from even just the initial outreach. Not only did she do research and suggest locations, she provided a Rome Tip Guide that genuinely helped my during my visit to Rome. She enthusiastically answered my questions before and after the shoot during my stay regarding our photoshoot as well as my time in Rome.
    When I met her in person she had a great energy to her- very charismatic and positive. She made it so comfortable to shoot with her and I fed off that energy, despite the cold and rainy weather. We walked around and found amazing spots that captured the beautiful culture in Rome. We shot for about an hour/ hour and a half and managed to squeeze three outfits and hundreds of photographs!
    Just a few days later I had a ton of edits in my inbox and I couldn’t be any happier with them!! She managed to make the dreary day we shot in look like the middle of the summer. Not to mention they were beautifully edited.
    I highly recommend Laura for any of your photography needs- not only does she do an amazing job but she is such a joy to work with.
    Haley Married on 09/08/2018
    Laura and Drew are some of the best dollars I spent for my wedding. Her communication was incredibly thorough even from the beginning, she met me in person at my first look spot so we could work with options and the day of she got into quick action for finding 2nd locations due to a rain shower. She stayed the entire evening [even through the madness of last song!] and was so quick to get me fun teaser images to share on social. She also does amazing travel work, and I can't wait to make her come meet us somewhere fun in the future ;) thank you guys!!!
  • Jared
    Jared J. Married on 08/04/2018

The best photography ever!!

Laura was amazing! Her pictures were all we could have ever hoped for. She (and her second shooter, Drew) are the ultimate professionals. They made our wedding day special, and because of them we can remember it for the rest of our lives. Recommend 100%!!!
  • Madeline&Fíonna
    Madeline&Fíonna M. Married on 07/27/2018

A Joyous Experience w/ a Heart-filled Professional!

After just one session of shooting we feel we have made friends for life!

Drew and Laura are a clear team and pour true Love into their work! We would recommend Laura Memory Photography to anyone looking to capture real emotion in a beautifully artistic way!

Laura was even super cool about taking a selfie with us when the session was finished, after admitting she prefers to be behind the camera;-)

Will include the selfie with our sample pics, which were really difficult to narrow down due the fact so many great ones were captured!

We are forever grateful!
    Niklas N. Married on 07/16/2018

Best wedding photos ever

Laura is an amazing photographer! We are more than happy with the outcome. Laura took our wedding photos at Viscaya and we can’t thank her enough :) The whole wedding photosession was so stress-free experience with Laura and communication was so easy. Laura edited our photos in no time and we can truely recommend Laura to anyone!
    Brigitte A. Married on 05/27/2018

Excellent Photographer, Beautiful Human Being

I was planning my September wedding in Charlotte, NC when I received the worst news of my life. My grandmother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and opted not to continue chemo treatment. My fiancé and I made the decision to have a smaller ceremony in Miami so that she could attend.

I found Laura while searching hashtags on Instagram. I was immediately drawn to her work and was delighted to hear that she was available under such short notice. (I only had one month to plan everything).

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Laura's patience and understanding during that day. All weddings are chaotic and there was no shortage of chaos during ours. Despite all the obstacles that occurred, Laura was able to capture my grandmother's spirit and aura with her immense talent.

My grandmother passed away in July. I am so grateful to have such beautiful photos to honor her memory. I was able to show them to her before she passed, and she loved them so so much.

I highly recommend Laura to anyone who wants an excellent photographer who is also kind and compassionate. Thank you, Laura.