BlueSpark Photography

Brooklyn, NY View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Photographing people and moments has been my passion for the last 9 years, and my promise to you is this: to deliver work that will be genuine, true and timeless. From initial consultation to the delivery of your finished products, my focus is on you. So let's capture your story the only way it deserves to be told: through everlasting images that show the happiness and love that fills your most important days.

My work and my client's love stories have been featured on BRIDES, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Ruffled Blog, and others. I've also received WeddingWire Couple's Choice Awards for 5 years in a row and an award for The Knot's Best of Weddings.

Send a message to bookings@bluesparkphotography.com for more info.

Available for worldwide travel.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Chelsey M. Getting married on 06/17/2023

Diana is Amazing!

I loved working with Diana and Oliver for our wedding photography. They were so thorough and professional, and made the process fun and easy! I鈥檓 so excited to see my pictures - I know she did a great job!
  • User2547668
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a photographer I have to say that she's an Amazing photographer!!!!!!! The work is impeccable.
    Aditi S. Married on 10/03/2021

The BEST Experience

Diana is so easy to work with. She was so flexible about scheduling and rescheduling the photoshoot, about timing and location. She's also kind and easygoing, able to give helpful suggestions without being overbearing. She also turned around the photos within 48 hours! I felt at ease the entire time and am thrilled with the results. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Creative's Loft The Creative's Loft Wedding Planners

BlueSpark Wedding Photography are one of our favorite Wedding Photographers. Their style, the way they work, the vibe that they set up every time we work together as well as the quality of their photography; are very important aspects when working for our brides. They capture beautiful moments and the most important thing...they make stand out all the work that we put into our Wedding Planning. Esteban and Diana are two beautiful souls and every bride and groom feel very comfortable and joyful when working with them. They have very good prices and their service is impecable! We would highly recommend working with them for your Wedding!

Brooklyn, NY, 11216
Location of (BlueSpark Photography)
Brooklyn, NY, 33137