BlueSpark Photography Reviews

BlueSpark Photography 5
BlueSpark Photography 6
BlueSpark Photography 7

Duygu · Married on 10/13/2018

Diana was just wonderful to work with. She photographed us at Central Park and then came to the City Hall to photograph the rest of the day. She made us feel so comfortable and as a result, the photographs ended up looking amazing. We wanted natural, candid shots and Diana made that happen. My now husband forgot to bring his buttonhole, and Diana made one from my bouquet on the spot. She was so accommodating, and was so fun to work with. She also shared the full gallery with us the same day of the shoot. I will make sure to recommend her to anyone who asks for a wedding photographer in NYC and thank you for everything again Diana!

BlueSpark Photography 8
    BlueSpark Photography 9
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Diana did my boudoir shoot and was absolutely amazing! She made me feel completely comfortable, and was extremely professional. The pictures are so gorgeous, I can't stop staring! I would not hesitate for a second to hire her again for any event.

• Juliana

Juliana · Married on 08/25/2018

Diana was simply amazing! Very talented and professional. I love how she captures the beauty of the moments in a natural way – very impressive! Having her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

BlueSpark Photography 10
    BlueSpark Photography 11
    BlueSpark Photography 12
    BlueSpark Photography 13
    BlueSpark Photography 14
    BlueSpark Photography 15
    BlueSpark Photography 16

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2018

Diana was so easy and great to work with! She made our engagement shoot so effortless and fun. My fiancé and I are not used to being in front of a camera, but Diana directed us in such a way that we forgot she was there taking pictures of us! She was able to capture us in a very natural way and it never seemed to "Pose-y" or fake. She has a great eye for photography and I would highly recommend her to anybody that is looking for an engagement/wedding photographer.

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

(For Engagement Pictures) Diana is absolutely, positively fantastic. On the morning of our engagement pictures, she was gracious and understanding (we hit NYC morning traffic) and despite our tardiness, she never rushed us, took time to make us feel comfortable, and was 110% prepared with locations scoped out. We took pictures at a variety of different locations with both film and digital cameras. Her turnaround time is FAST (we got our finished engagement pictures back day of!) and her work is stunning. On top of all of that, she has the kindest soul and a true passion for what she does. I highly, highly recommend booking her!

(For Wedding) Working with Diana was an absolute dream. She captured so many special, candid moments throughout the day; was kind and efficient in organizing family & bridal party for pictures; and got our final wedding pictures back to us in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!! That's truly unheard of. And she was more than happy to travel all the way to Pittsburgh! The final pictures were organized, easy to access and share, and STUNNING. She has the most genuine soul and loves what she does, which makes working with her so easy and enjoyable. I highly, highly recommend BlueSpark Photography as your wedding photographer no matter where you are. I will cherish these pictures for the rest of my life and am so glad I entrusted Diana to capture them.

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Love Diana and the Bluespark team! They were very friendly, easy going, and took such special moments of our important day! I would highly recommend them for weddings and events.

G · Married on 03/24/2018

Diana was our wedding photographer. The entire day was absolutely perfect. Bluespark photography is very professional and has a great eye for capturing the best shot. Our photos are absolutely perfect!!!! We also ordered a photo album. My husband, John said “it came out beautiful”. The album is very high quality. Absolutely the best wedding photographer in the world!!!! I highly recommend this company. Diana you are the best.

BlueSpark Photography 17

Tisha · Married on 03/16/2018

Diana was absolutely amazing!!! Our engagement shoot was my fiancé and I first ever photoshoot, and we did not know what to expect. But Diana was so incredibly professional and fun to work with, it just became second nature after that. All of our photos came out so beautifully and natural, which is exactly what we wanted. We are so excited to see how she captures our wedding day!!

Astird · Married on 03/10/2018

We recently took our engagement pictures and are so happy with the experience and outcome of the pictures. Diana made us feel comfortable during our shoot and the pictures came out very natural and captured our relationship perfectly. She also provided us with a gallery of our pictures the same day! Looking forward to our wedding day and the beautiful photos she will capture.

Astrid · Married on 03/10/2018

We first met Diana during our engagement photo session and we're immediately impressed with her professionalism, artistic skill, and how natural she made us feel during the whole process. We loved our engagement pictures and were excited to work with her again on our big day. On our wedding day, Diana arrived very punctual and made me feel very calm and natural during my getting ready photos with my bridesmaids and mom/sister. Throughout the rest of the day/night, Diana continued to make us feel comfortable and calm while taking pictures with our families, wedding party (28 people), friends, our first look, and the reception. Our photos (which we received in less than a week after our wedding) were amazing. She truly captured every special moment of the day/night and we could not be any happier with our photographs. Thank you, Diana!!

Carmen · Married on 02/17/2018

Diana was booked last minute because my photographer canceled 1 month before my wedding. I called her and she was willing to help me out and she travled all the way to Bimini for my special day. She is so well organized and has so much patience. Even though she had never been to the island before within hours she had ideas for our photo shoot. I am so happy I choose her and would definitely recommend her to anyone I know.

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

Diana was our photographer for our wedding in Miami and our engagement session in New York. We are SO happy we hired her. She was super responsive from the very first message, professional, creative and friendly. She's also extremely flexible and accommodating. The original day of our engagement session ended up being gloomy and raining and we were able to quickly reschedule for later that same weekend. She really made us feel at ease taking pictures and we absolutely loved the final product. Which by the way we received extremely quick! She also handled a large Indian wedding (24 person bridal party and 500+ guests) with ease. We would definitely recommend Diana & Bluespark to all of our family and friends =)

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

I highly recommend working with Diana! She is absolutely wonderful and incredibly talented. She captured my rehearsal dinner and wedding beautifully.

Esra · Married on 08/26/2017

Diana rocks! She's very professional and easy to work with! She guided us whenever we needed, and photos came out extremely natural! We're definitely planning to hire BlueSpark photography for our wedding next year :)

Mary · Married on 07/02/2017

Diana was truly amazing. From the start, she was extremely personable and responsive. Her rate includes a second photographer and 8 hours of shooting. She learned as much about my husband and I before our wedding day. This helped her capture the day in a way that nods to our love story and personalities.

On the big day, she was punctual and patient. As you imagine tensions can get high. She and Mayleen (the second photographer) tag teamed to ensure we got all of the photos we needed. They brought equipment to help with lighting. And worked their butts off. They are both very talented.

I cannot stress enough how insanely happy we are with our photos. We got so many compliments. They are magical. And to top if off, she got me my edited photos back the week after our wedding.

Tendo · Married on 05/06/2017

Where to begin? Diana is simply an artist. She shines her passion and heart through her photos. I found her after working with our wedding planner and searching online. I am also a photographer and was turned off by a lot of other photographers who embellished moments with blown out highlights or ridiculous, posed subjects. I wanted beauty through truth, color, and light. BlueSpark is more than that. I loved her bio online and enjoyed her sample work. It was packed with the "small moments" of love, not the cliche tropes that we are told matter but really don't. We hired her immediately. My wife said "she sounds like someone I want to hang out with!" which meant I had done a good job. After all, they would be hanging out all day! Believe it or not, we didn't meet Diana or really even communicate much until the big day outside of a simple survey. When I met her it was already time for the first look. In one second I knew she was good—not just a good photographer, but person. I loved her style and flow. She said "if you're even wondering if it would make a good photo, just go get it." The end result speaks for itself. She captured every moment. Words just cannot capture our gratitude.

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2016

Diana and BlueSpark Photography is an incredibly talented company. Her photographs are timeless and effortless! Throughtout the months leading up to our wedding she took the time to get to know my husband and myself which definitely showed in all our photos. She captured photos from my bridal prep to the end of the reception; each was more beautiful than the next. Diana was the most genuine and thoughtful vendor I had at my wedding and I plan on having her capture all of my next memorable moments with my husband. I can't express my gratitude enough to BlueSpark Photography and I am thrilled to have recommended to her to many of my engaged friends!

-Samantha and Christopher

Thanya · Married on 10/07/2016

Diana and Esteban were so amazing! They were professional, accommodating and so sweet. Our pictures came out so beautiful and my Husband and I couldn't be happier.

n · Married on 08/27/2016

Diana was great. So quiet and nimble we barely even knew she was there! The photos were amazing. We wanted something unique, very journalistic and not a lot of the traditional fare. She nailed it and gave us exactly what we wanted, including the formal photos she knew we would miss and plenty of candid shots of all our important guests.

Ebony · Married on 08/20/2016

My experience with BlueSpark was amazing from beginning to end. I booked them for my engagement shoot, and my husband and I were so in love with our shoot, that we booked them for our destination wedding in Santorini, Greece! Diana is so down to earth and makes you feel really comfortable while shooting. My husband hates taking pictures, but he really enjoyed our shoots because everything flowed naturally.

I would HIGHLY recommend BlueSpark Photography. Our pictures came out beautiful. People said that our wedding photos look like they belong on the cover of a travel or wedding magazine. My coworker and my husband's coworker both booked Diana and team for their weddings. BlueSpark photography will be my go to photographer for all life events!

Carolina · Married on 06/24/2016

We absolutely LOVED our engagement shoot with Diana. She listened to everything we wanted, and was so patient with us. She is extremely talented and passionate about her work, and even beyond that, she's passionate about making the couple feel comfortable and excited. We cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding in June!

Carolina · Married on 06/24/2016

Diana (and Esteban) were absolutely perfect. I searched far and wide for photographers that were going to capture our special day in a natural, beautiful and detail-oriented way, and I am so thrilled that I found BlueSpark Photography. Not only is Diana incredibly kind, talented and super responsive, but she was able to make what was the most magical day into a celebration that we can forever remember. I cannot stop staring at my photos. I really don't think there's anyone else out there like BlueSpark. Seriously, people - look no further!

As a photographer I have to say that she's an Amazing photographer!!!!!!! The work is impeccable.

jarred · Married on 03/19/2016

Diana is absolutely amazing! And we haven't even taken our wedding photos yet!

Morgan · Married on 03/19/2016

In short, Diana is AMAZING! My fiancée and I recently had the great pleasure of taking our engagement photos with Diana, and let me tell you, they turned out so much better than I imagined they could! I do not regularly take professional photos, so when my fiancée told me he wanted to do engagement photos, I was hesitant. Ultimately, we decided that it would be a good idea to take some photos before our wedding so we could get a feel for what it's like to take these types of photos and also to figure out what we do like and what we don't like before the big day. We called Diana up and she was so flexible and accommodating. We also wanted our Golden Retriever to make a cameo in our photos and Diana didn't event hesitate before she said yes. Throughout the session, Diana made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She gave just enough direction so we knew what to do, but she didn't spend the whole time posing us and just let us interact with each other. The result is an album of photos that actually look and feel like us! I am beyond happy with the photos and cant wait for Diana to photograph my wedding! Thanks for the amazing work, Diana!