Simple Florals Reviews

41 | Miami Beach, FL

41 Reviews for Simple Florals

M + R · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Totally. Killed. It.

The team at Simple Florals, headed by Monica, are incredibly talented artists. If you look at their website, they have different looks categorized into Botanical, Minimalist, Romantic, and Boho. We were difficult in the sense that, in all honesty, we wanted a bit of each. We didn't want the aesthetic to fall neatly into any one category and we wanted it, above all else, to not feel wedding-y at all. In order to get these results (which Simple Florals totally delivered on) I had two conversations with the team, in which they asked all of the right questions to be able to capture the style we were going for (which was crucial given that I'm no expert on florals and would have been at a total loss in articulating our preferences without the appropriate guidance!) .

With these two conversations in place, I just trusted them. And I am so glad I did. We had a wedding at Vizcaya and they totally crushed it: from the unique bridesmaids bouquets (each bridesmaid had a different bouquet), to the gorgeous centerpieces, to the romantic candle-arrangements and asymmetrical cake decoration.

Our wedding had a very particular look. It was a look we couldn't have imagined having wanted because (i) neither my partner nor I are especially artistic or aesthetically gifted, so weren't able to just think it up on our own and (ii) the look of the wedding wasn't the sort of thing you can find online. The wedding's vibe - it's uniquely beautiful look - was all thanks to Simple Florals. They created a new wedding aesthetic just for us, which really is incredible given that we live in the age of Pinterest, which lends itself to the same styles being done and re-done (even by many talented florists).

I am stunned and so grateful to this team. They are absolutely professionals, artists, creatives, and more. And to top it all off, they're doing all of this from a place of joy and love. This, to be sure, shines through in their work.

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Simon

Simon Myerson · Married on 03/18/2020

Just Brilliant

We asked Monica to provide the flowers for our daughter’s wedding in March, because her website appealed.
    We’ve never seen such beautiful flowers.
    I’m not sure if Monica has done a Jewish wedding before but the flowers for the chuppah and the bedeken were gorgeous and the bouquets were amazing.
    Monica was responsive and exceptionally easy to work with. She provided exactly what we wanted. Her attention to detail was far beyond what was expected - for example the boutonnières were all a little different and keyed in with different colours in the bride’s bouquet. That created an individual look that was part of the whole.
    Given the Coronavirus stuff, which meant we lost a lot of guests late on, Monica was also amazingly flexible. We had to move tables around and consolidate and she worked with us. The whole experience was a pleasure. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Naomi Myerson · Married on 03/18/2020

The most stunning florals!

Monica and her team did the most beautiful job at our wedding, through difficult circumstances, and remained positive, communicative and helpful throughout. After seeing their aesthetic online, I knew they were exactly what I wanted! Our meetings were so much fun, from picking a colour palette and creating a moodboard to exploring which candles and extras we wanted to complete our tablescape. I really left them to it, and trusted them 100% to understand our vibe and create with it, and the results were STUNNING! Our guests were truly blown away. Thank you so, so much Simple Florals! I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Dana

Dana Nedaei · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly Recommend

Meredith and Monica made my wildest floral dreams come true! From the moment our paths crossed, I knew they were perfect. They are passionate, detail-oriented, and responsive - which is everything when you are planning a destination wedding. These ladies made my garden wedding look even more magical than I could ever imagine! All of their designs are truly a work of art.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/12/2019

Florist and design for my wedding

I can’t say enough about simple florals. These two ladies were the main reason my wedding was so amazing! These ladies are the best and love what they do and it shows in their work! Every step of the way, they are amazing!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Maria Fernanda · Married on 07/06/2019

BOOK THEM NOW! You won't regret it.

Goodness! I don't even know where or how to begin to describe how much these ladies impacted my wedding planning journey, or just my life. They are MAGNIFICENT at their craft! After finding my venue, florists were next on the vendor list and they were the FIRST and the ONLY ones I felt captured my vision, personality (Meredith is my spirit animal!), vibe, and overall boho yet somewhat bougie, effortless aesthetic. All I could say was "take my money!"
    I've never had so much fun working with such a creative, patient and down to earth team of geniuses. They could literally read my mind, and what I had going on up there was not simple! I mean I said feather-looking things and they immediately knew I was talking about pampas grass!
    They will work with you on every little detail and make themselves available for every question. I even bothered them on rental choices to go with florals and they were so kind as to entertain and chime in with suggestions. They have an impeccable eye for the unique. Nothing about them is conventional, and I SO LOVE THEM for it. I lost count on hoe many people came up to me to compliment the florals!

Thank you ladies for being the most beautiful humans and also for bringing my dream to life! xoxo MF

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing! Dream team

Meredith and Monica did such an impeccable job with the flowers at our wedding! I found Simple Florals on Instagram and immediately knew I had found the perfect florist that I could trust to bring my vision to life. I first started speaking with Monica and was introduced to Meredith since Monica was about to be out for her maternity leave. Meredith was so AMAZING to work with. I live in California but got married in Miami so with the 3-hour time difference, Meredith was super flexible with my schedule and was always open for a quick call or facetime to make sure she was nailing all the little details. I also changed my mind on my color palette and vision a few times, but Meredith was so easygoing, and didn’t make me feel bad for changing my mind. We ended up doing beautiful dried neutral florals with white and pink ranunculus and roses. It was exactly what I dreamt of & more. I seriously couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. She also came up with alternatives for our ceremony arbor since our original plan fell through. We went with an asymmetrical freestanding arbor which turned out sooo beautiful and although it was windy during our ceremony, you really couldn’t tell from the arbor since it stood up strong and held it’s shape the entire time. I would highly recommend Simple Florals :)

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/09/2019

Better then I even dreamed!

I truly can't put into words how happy I am that I chose Monica & her team for my wedding florals. They are true ARTISTS & I recommend them 10000%. While I provided inspiration photos, the end result was even better then I had ever dreamed. I actually cried the day of my wedding after seeing my florals because I was so happy & in awe of what they created. Many of our wedding guests kept commenting that they were the most beautiful florals they had seen....I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Lian Jelenszky · Married on 02/09/2019

Stunning and amazing staff

Simple Florals was recommended to me by my wedding planner. I had seen their work through their Instagram and loved their whimsical style. I liked how the arrangements were very organic looking which would fit with my outdoor venue. They used unique flowers which I had not seen in other online arrangements. I met with Monica and was sold. She was so cool and easygoing. She made my mother and I so comfortable and went step by step with all she could offer us for my wedding day. She helped us add small touches that we hadn’t thought about that made the special day that much more special. Monica went on maternity leave prior to my wedding so I worked closely with her associate Meredith. Meredith was incredibly attentive the weeks leading up to the big day. She was making sure all the details were in place. On the day of I was blown away with their work. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were spectacular. I will be forever grateful for Monica and Meredith!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Erin · Married on 12/30/2018

Delivered above and beyond what we could have imagined.

Monica and her team are beyond amazingly talented. They are unique in their design, easy to work with and "simply" totally understood our vision.

She worked patiently with us for months leading up to the big day and quickly responded to my millions of texts, insta and pinterest shares. She was able to take my vision and bring it to life beyond what I could have hoped for. She was mindful of my budget and HUGE imagination, helping me to bring to life my wedding day and my very special magical hand piece.

I recommend Simple Florals for any floral needs. They set the trend of what is becoming the next big thing is floral design.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Janelle Meyer · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!

Everything about this floral shop was beyond my expectations. Their attentiveness to detail and their ability to make everything I wanted a reality was far beyond what I expected. Meredith and Monica both worked to ensure I had the perfect flowers for my wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Mirta

Mirta · Married on 12/15/2018

Exquisite taste

Monica captured our essence and delivered a magnificent tropical decor for our daughter’s wedding. Everything she does she does with class and exquisite taste. Thank you Monica, for contributing to make Natalia’s wedding magical!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream achieved!

a. Monica and her team were absolutely incredible!! Her taste is impeccable. Her professionalism was also refreshing – organized and clear meanwhile calm and fun, making sure your needs (as the bride) were always being met. I had a vision of tropical greens mixed with soft, romantic florals – something neither of us had seen anywhere before – and she made it come to life beautifully! Our wedding was at the Deering Estate and the style was echoed perfectly in the flowers/décor. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Bacchus · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing team! Amazing experience!

The minute I met Monica and her team I knew my wedding would be beautiful! Not knowing a lot about flowers but having an idea of what I wanted as far as colors, I told Monica to be as creative as she wanted. My decor was nothing shy of amazing! She was detailed, creative, amazing, and wonderful to work with! Thank you guys for treating my wedding like it was yours!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Meylin

Meylin · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Designs

Monica and her team were AMAZING! I don't know much about florals but I did send her color and inspirational images and she ran with it. I loved all the flowers at my wedding!! They were unique, bright and so beautifully arranged. I was able to go to her studio and discuss the types of flowers that she was planning on using and how I felt about them. I trusted her 100% and just decided to let her creativity flow. Our guests complimented us on the flower arrangements and how they had never seen anything quite like them because they were not your usual rose bouquets :) I also showed her the image of one particular flower and told her how much I loved the color and the way it looked. Then when the boutonnieres were delivered, I nearly cried because they were so beautiful and the flower I wanted was in them!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

We had an outstanding experience with Simple Florals. Monica found me on Instagram when I was sharing some of our engagement photos and the second I saw her page I was in love. Every single one of her floral arrangements were absolutely perfect and I knew that no matter what she made for our wedding, I'd be so happy. She listened to all my ideas, likes, dislikes and dreams and helped them all come true. From our unique center pieces to cake florals, and all kinds of other touches, she made everything perfectly and helped our day be beautifully floral. Couldn't be happier or recommend Simple Florals enough.

Sent on 05/15/2018

STEPHANIE · Married on 04/14/2018

I had the pleasure of using Simple Florals for my wedding and It was the best decision of my life! Monica is amazing to work with we met a few times before the wedding to make sure that exactly what I wanted is what I was getting and she truly made my vision come to life! she brought in my bouquet while I was getting ready the day of and I started crying of happiness. It was honestly the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen! Thank you again for all you amazing work!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Chongchong · Married on 03/24/2018

I would give Monica 5 stars for everything! Her aesthetic, her professionalism, and her kindness. I'm the kind of bride who doesn't have a very clear vision and don't know flowers at all. I gave her some very blurry ideas, like I want majority of red combine with some blush, and have succulent in my bouquet, and she made everything so beautiful that I can't imagine and also accommodated to my budget. On the day of the wedding, I arrived to the venue and saw those beautiful bouquets were already in the glass in the bridal suite. I also rent the arbor from her husband and the finished arch is gorgeous! The table arrangement and sweetheart table are wonderful. During the reception, my husband and I was really busy to greeting the guests and dance, and suddenly he told me that he just realized those flowers and he said that's the most beautiful flower that he had ever seen. I'm so grateful that I hired Simple Florals.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Kristina · Married on 02/03/2018

My experience was one of a kind with Monica and Simple Florals. At our initial meeting I left very inspired and knew that she was just the person I wanted to work with. She's personable and you can tell truly cares for each event she commits to. My florals were beautiful! My husband and I are beyond grateful!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Marcela · Married on 01/27/2018

Simple Florals was one of the best decisions I made when wedding planning. Considering we planned our wedding in 2 months, Monica allowed the process to be stress free. While I had other things to worry about, I put my trust in Simple Florals and they did more than exceed expectations and was able to bring our vision and dream alive with beautiful arrangements and permanent smiles. I highly recommend Simple Florals. Monica and her team were fantastic, easy and fun to work with. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

Monica is the best! She worked with us to make our ideas even more beautiful in real life. In addition to being talented she is professional, flexible, and thoughtful!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2017

I’m so happy that we engaged Monica from Simple Florals, for our flower arrangements for our wedding. Thanks to her, our ceremony and reception looked even more beautiful that we had imagined. Her attention to details was just amazing. The bouquet, centerpieces, boutonnieres and corsage were made with an immense amount of talent and love. Oh, and my sweetheart table was beyond what we had expected; My husband was impressed. She was personally involved with us throughout the event and helped answer any wedding related questions we had . Monica and her team were very organized throughout the entire process and extremely thorough, which is something I find fundamental when planning a wedding.

I will be forever greatful to Monica for making our day so beautiful, romantic and beyond what we had envisioned.

Sent on 01/04/2018

michelle · Married on 11/25/2017

I am truly grateful and indebted to Antoni (the owner of Simple Rustic) for suggesting the services of Simple Floral. Monica, the florist/artist, is the most loving, kind spirited, hard working woman I've had the pleasure of meeting. She was extremely understanding of our budget and really put in the time to make our dream wedding come true within a price point we felt comfortable spending. She has a unique eye and truly captures your vision. I showed and described flowers to Monica that probably don't exist and she somehow understood what I was trying to say. She never gave me a weird look when I described our color scheme as dusky (is that even a real word) and she always made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. She listens to your needs, wants, and expectations. Day of delivery was also incredibly easy; nothing to worry about when working with the Simple team. Monica and her assistant (I forgot her name, I'm sorry!) were amazing!! They set everything up in no time and even gave me a lesson on how to walk with a bouquet (who would have figured walking with flowers is not as easy as one would think!). Needless to say, everything looked beautiful!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

KaelaRenée · Married on 11/04/2017

When I stumbled upon Simple Florals, I was elated. I wanted a dark, moody, romantic and wild bouquet/look for my wedding, and when I saw her photos I thought, "Oh my gosh, a florist in Florida that really stands out! This is too good to be true"! I reached out, and within a day I heard back. Sold. As a bride planning her own wedding, there were many personal hurdles I had to jump over. But Monica made sure that I felt supported and understood from Day 1. Monica understands that each bride is unique, and doesn't form her bouquets based on a template she already has, she creates based on her bride's vision -- and then goes further. Monica and her team at Simple Florals, wowed not only myself but our 100+ guests at our wedding. No one had seen work like hers before, and it felt like I had stepped into a dream. I truly believe that my wedding would not have been the same if it weren't for Simple Florals. And in the end, I feel like I have gained a friend. Monica, you are absolutely the best in the business. If you're a bride looking to have full confidence in your vision, look no further. You won't find anyone else like her.

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • I

Ileana · Married on 11/04/2017

We used Simple Floral for our wedding. Words can't even describe the feeling I had when I saw my bouquet, and was continued to be swept off my feet by all the arrangements! Simple Floral's work truly speaks for itself. From start to finish, Monica and her team were a delight to work with! Their passion for their craft and heart warming personalities made this experience all the more worthwhile! It was one of my favorite wedding experiences and I would highly recommend using them!!!!! I will forever be a fan and I'm so thankful to Simple Floral for helping make our wedding day so magical!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017