2027 SE 13 Street, Homestead, FL 33035 Map · Phone number

curtiss mansion wedding miami photographer 0577 51 969981 1564977420
curtiss mansion wedding miami photographer 0577 51 969981 1564977420

14 Reviews for The Picture Cottage

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2020

My boyfriend (now fiancé ;) and I were planning a trip to Miami and we thought it would be fun to get our pictures taken so we could remember this trip for years to come. I probably spent weeks looking for photographers and finally contacted only a few that caught my eye. One replied almost instantly and she was fairly inexpensive and her pictures were o.k. I really wanted this photoshoot so I told her to send over the contract and I would sign it. The day I sat down to sign it, I received a notification in my inbox from Jessica and it was kind of like a DROP EVERYTHING moment. I already had looked through Jessica's portfolio and KNEW that she was the BEST photographer I could have found in the Miami area. Her style was everything I was looking for in a photoshoot. I instantly called Kevin and told him the pricing and how much I NEEDED her as our photographer for our lifestyle session. He said to book it and the rest is history. Jessica was so fun and easy to work with and I almost cried when she sent us a few sneak peaks just hours after she took our photos. It would be silly to hire anyone else in the Miami area and Kevin and I joke that we should travel back to Miami JUST to get pictures with her.

I don't have any advice I would give to others looking for a photographer other than to BOOK HER ASAP. You won't regret it. Kevin and I have memories that we can look at forever.

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Skelley · Married on 03/24/2020

March 2020 COVID Bride Tells All...

My wedding was originally planned for a Tuesday at a property that has my ultimate dream garden. My wedding being on a Tuesday, means the best vendors are available and Jessica at the picture cottage is the BEST. I was so lucky to have been able to hire her for our wedding. I was a little late to hiring some other vendors and she even helped me to find my hair and makeup artist ... and she is not even a planner. She went above and beyond to regularly check in with me just to see if mentally i was still sane from wedding planning and to offer me advice and strength. And did I mention... she is not even a wedding planner! But she also helped me find a wedding planner too! What she is... is an amazing photographer and human being!
    Well even though i was keeping it cool, just 1 week before our wedding day, Miami-Dade mandated gatherings no more than 10 people! Just 1 week before my big day! My fiancé and I were determined to keep our date so we completely replanned our wedding to be at home in my own personal garden. During this time, March 2020, everyone was scared of everything particularly me since I am a nurse but Jessica was my ROCK (second to my now husband lol). So, just 1 week out, I now had to ask her to drive 1.5 hrs from our original venue and come to the personal home of a Miami ICU nurse. And to my relief, she agreed!!!!!!! My big day turned out to be smaller than previous birthday parties but with Jessica I felt like a bride! She was able to use my tiny guest room for our bridal suite photos, bridal party photos, and first look with my dad. Even with a queen bed taking up 75% of the room all the photos look unique so you cannot tell they are all in the same setting. My somewhat busted yard was also captured as a beautiful backdrop to our wedding day. A difficult task to say the least. With her gorgeous photos I am now able to look back on that day with fulfillment that my small, big day, was beautiful. Jessica is the real deal, the whole package, and a genuinely good person. These are qualities that are priceless and not easy to find in the wedding industry. Trust me, you wont regret hiring her.

Sincerely,
    - A March 24th corona bride and ICU nurse

P.S Did I mention our amazing engagement session?

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Kailey

Kailey Spencer · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing!

10/10 recommend!!!! I had a semi destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale (Destination for my friends and family, not the grooms). I was really nervous about finding a photographer that I would love since I couldn't go based on family and friends recommendations. I planned my wedding from NE and found The Picture Cottage on wedding wire/the knot. I sent her a message and Jessica was so quick to respond, friendly, and was willing to work with my budget and give me everything I needed. She really made me feel at ease. I was not only excited to work with her, but she was excited to work with me! She checked in on me throughout the wedding planning process and made sure we were on the same page. When wedding day came she was organized, on time, and it seemed like she already had a template of how everything needed to go which was VERY helpful since I didn't have a wedding planner. Our wedding was outside and it got REALLY windy. I was sure the pictures were going to turn out bad due to the weather, but boy was I wrong. WE LOVE OUR PICTURES!!! They are perfect. Everything we could of dreamed of and more. I am so happy I found her and decided to go with the The Picture Cottage.

Sent on 04/20/2020

• 2027 SE 13 Street Homestead, 33035 See on map
    Location of (The Picture Cottage)