2027 SE 13 Street, Homestead, FL 33035 Map · Phone number

curtiss mansion wedding miami photographer 0577 51 969981 1564977420
curtiss mansion wedding miami photographer 0577 51 969981 1564977420

11 Reviews for The Picture Cottage

Jennifer · Getting married on 09/12/2020

My boyfriend (now fiancé ;) and I were planning a trip to Miami and we thought it would be fun to get our pictures taken so we could remember this trip for years to come. I probably spent weeks looking for photographers and finally contacted only a few that caught my eye. One replied almost instantly and she was fairly inexpensive and her pictures were o.k. I really wanted this photoshoot so I told her to send over the contract and I would sign it. The day I sat down to sign it, I received a notification in my inbox from Jessica and it was kind of like a DROP EVERYTHING moment. I already had looked through Jessica's portfolio and KNEW that she was the BEST photographer I could have found in the Miami area. Her style was everything I was looking for in a photoshoot. I instantly called Kevin and told him the pricing and how much I NEEDED her as our photographer for our lifestyle session. He said to book it and the rest is history. Jessica was so fun and easy to work with and I almost cried when she sent us a few sneak peaks just hours after she took our photos. It would be silly to hire anyone else in the Miami area and Kevin and I joke that we should travel back to Miami JUST to get pictures with her.

I don't have any advice I would give to others looking for a photographer other than to BOOK HER ASAP. You won't regret it. Kevin and I have memories that we can look at forever.

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Ariadneth Dicuru

Ariadneth Dicuru · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best Photographer in Town!

The Picture Cottage is awesome! Choosing Jess as our photographers for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision. She made the whole process fun, natural and enjoyable. She is a joy to work with. Cannot wait for the wedding day!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Aileen

Aileen · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!!!

I have so many positive things to say about The Picture Cottage (Jessica). Her photographs are absolutely breathtaking. She is not only good at what she does, but also has a big heart, which shows through her work. She is patient, kind, down to earth, and funny. She will do anything to make the shot perfect. I also did a Boudoir Photo shoot with her, which I gave to my husband on our wedding night, which he loved!! The shoot with Jessica was so much fun and the pictures came out beyond amazing! I highly recommend her 1000%

Sent on 05/06/2019

• 2027 SE 13 Street Homestead, 33035 See on map
    Location of (The Picture Cottage)