Miami, Miami, FL 33196 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Alex Martinez Films

Alex Martinez Films is a wedding videographer in Miami, Florida. Passionate about capturing authentic moments, he is a natural storyteller. Alex Martinez Films uses cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling styles of videography to provide couples with lasting memories.

Alex Martinez Films can capture all wedding-related events, from the rehearsal dinner to the reception. His services include the following:

• Additional hours

19 Reviews for Alex Martinez Films

1 User photo

Alex Martinez Films 1

Nadine · Married on 07/13/2019

Best (last minute) decision!

I remember selecting a Videographer was my last decision and I mean last as in the month before the wedding. I was really pushing it on the timeline! I had checked out a few other videographers on social media, a lot of which I received recommendations from friends and families with the ones they’ve used. But for some reason they just didn’t click for me. Alex was definitely on my list of top picks. It only was one day it just dawned on me to ask him if he was even available for my date. As I waited for his response I started to review more of his work on Instagram and I just knew then and there he has to be the one! Luckily for us, he was available! I had a great first call with Alex, he wanted to know a little more about us. He definitely made this bride feel comfortable with the decision! Day of wedding I couldn’t be happier. He made us feel so comfortable with zero pressure. Within less than a week we received our minute teaser and I have not stopped receiving compliments!! Thank you Alex! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Karina Rodriguez · Married on 01/05/2019

Worth every penny! Thank you for priceless memories!

If you’re wondering whether or not to have a videographer at your wedding, think no more. My husband and I couldn’t be happier that Alex captured our day so beautifully and helped us re-live the most special moments of our wedding. We live in NYC and Alex coordinated with us from afar. He was super responsive and professional (we can’t say the same for many other vendors in Miami). He filmed two of my friends’ weddings and their footage came out awesome, so I knew we were in good hands.

He worked seamlessly with our photographer and was not invasive during the wedding, yet still managed to get amazing shots. He and his team were very sweet and friendly, and made us feel at ease. He delivered our highlight, trailer and documentary edit as promised, and each time we loved the outcome. We were also pleasantly surprised to see that the documentary edit came in a beautiful wooden box that had our names engraved on the outside and etched onto the USB.

Do not miss out on having a videographer at your wedding; and look no further than Alex Martínez. His work is high quality and a great value!!! Your memories of your wedding are priceless, and Alex will help you preserve the words that were spoken, smiles that were exchanged, and all the other details that you planned so carefully for your big day! We HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Lia Borsellino · Married on 01/03/2019

World class videographers

My husband and I got married in Miami this past January and we are SO grateful to of had Alex and his team shoot our special day. These guys are truly the best in the business. He completely understood what we were looking for and delivered more than we could ever imagine. I am so happy to have these videos to be able to relive this day over and over again. His videos are documentary and really make you feel like you are reliving the day over and over again.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Award

Alex Martinez Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• Miami Miami, Florida, 33196 See on map