Sara Ozim Photography

Orlando, FL View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Sara Ozim is an Orlando Wedding Photographer whose passion is capturing real, authentic, emotion alongside vivid colors. Weddings captured by SO Photography have been featured in over 19 print and online publications.

Sara Ozim Photography uses contemporary, film and photojournalistic styles of photography to capture every couple’s wedding day journey. In addition to wedding day photography, they also offer engagement and underwater sessions. SO Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Brandy
    Brandy S. Married on 10/23/2021

The best vendor we hired! HIGHLY recommend!

Where do I begin? Sara made our entire process a breeze, she was responsive and helpful before we even hired her. She takes incredible photos! We have already received so many compliments on her work. She's truly a joy to work with and be around, and she's extremely talented. Her second shooter, Mak, is also amazing!! Sara was hands down the best vendor we hired and she's worth every penny. She did my boudoir photos, our engagement photos, our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding.

Some notes from throughout from our experience: this wonderful woman helps with EVERYTHING, and I mean everything. Timelines, putting out fires when something doesn't go to plan, getting to know all of the guests so that family photos are quick and easy, planning/design throughout the early stages, and she was right there with me and the rest of the bridal party giving us hints throughout the day (like where to hold our bouquets - people mess this up all the time). She knows what she's doing even at a new venue, she was very efficient in getting all of the images we wanted in a short amount of time. This allowed us to focus on spending time with guests! I have nothing but great things to say about her and her team. Highly highly recommend!!
  • Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 07/09/2021

Perfection

Sara and her team are absolutely amazing. I feel so lucky to have had her as my wedding photographer. She is so professional and makes you feel so comfortable through the entire process. Her attention to detail is UNREAL. She really is the best out there and any bride should seriously have her as their photographer. You will not be disappointed.
  • Erica
    Erica L. Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I first met Sara when she photographed one of my best friend's weddings. From the day my friend had her engagement shoot she would talk about how amazing Sara is. We all couldn't wait to work with her on the wedding day and from the moment she came in I totally could see why! She has the greatest personality and such a talent. I was still waiting at the time for my boyfriend to pop the question and the moment he did, I had no doubt I would be reaching out to Sara (I was even willing to change the wedding date around when she was available)! She was the first vendor I booked! When it came down to engagement photos she helped us pick the best shots for photos (some I would have never even imagined would make such an awesome photo-op). My fiancé and I were worried it would be a little awkward having someone take all these photos of us since we weren't used to something like that but honestly there was nothing awkward about the moment AT ALL and it actually ended up being a blast! The photos came out so amazing and I could not wait for the wedding day! Sara made sure everything was organized prior to the wedding day with a timeline based off of all the days events as well as must-have photos. She made sure we ran smoothy and we even had some time to relax prior to the ceremony which was so nice. Nothing at all felt stressed the day of. The photos came out absolutely amazing! There is not a thing I would or could imagine changing! Everyone had such positive things to say about working with Sara. My DJ asked for her info to refer to people as well as some of my wedding guests! I look forward to the next time I can use Sara as a photographer whether it's for another wedding for someone I know or for personal photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

27 photos · 02/04/2018

Deals

Sara Ozim Photography 1
Gift

I am pleased an honored to offer a FREE engagement session with the booking of any wedding collection for all Wedding Wire couples!

Orlando, 32801
Location of (Sara Ozim Photography)
Orlando, 32801
2023 Baxter Ave Orlando, FL, 32806

Sara Ozim Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sara Ozim Photography include in the starting price?

Sara Ozim Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography services does Sara Ozim Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sara Ozim Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Sara Ozim Photography offer?

Sara Ozim Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sara Ozim Photography offer?

Sara Ozim Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sara Ozim Photography offer for wedding events?

Sara Ozim Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sara Ozim Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sara Ozim Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Sara Ozim Photography offer?

Sara Ozim Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding