Orlando, FL 32899 Map · Phone number

About Kati Rosado Photography

About me:

I am a lover of beautiful things. I love people. I love weddings. I love light. I love love. I love photography because it allows me to capture a moment in time. My philosophy is this: Life is what you make it so choose to make it beautiful. You can either live your life through routine or you can choose to pause and appreciate the beauty and simplicity of every moment; Because life is simply beautiful. I am dedicated to capturing your most beautiful moments.

About Kati, the photographer:

Kati Rosado is hybrid film and digital photographer in central Florida. She specializes in weddings with a focus on detail, light, and most importantly, organic moments. She was chosen as one of the best Miami Wedding Photographers by Bride's Magazine this year. Her photographs have been featured on many of the top wedding blogs including Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, and Green Wedding shoes, just to name a few. Weddings Illustrated chose one of her photographs for the cover of the Winter 2014-2015 issue. Kati focuses on creating a relaxed, candid environment when photographing and this ties in with her "your life, simply beautiful" motto. From initial consultation to final product delivery, Kati is dedicated to providing her clients with the best experience, fine art products, and timeless images

q

31 Reviews for Kati Rosado Photography

• Cory

Cory · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Photographer!

Kati was an absolute dream to work with! She was professional every step of the way and had great advice to offer. We went over some specific shots and she executed them perfectly! I would absolutely, 100% recommend Kati and her team!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot begin to describe how happy I am that I found Kati for our pictures. It was just such a blessing. She has such a natural gift of making people feel at ease and capturing the most genuine moments. Having someone direct you, allowing you to interact with one another, and capturing the moment where you both are just being natural and it still turning out breathtakingly beautiful was amazing. Her work is absolutely stunning. I really wanted a photographer who didn't have us standing around posing. If it didn't look right, she simply waited while we interacted naturally with one another and then captured the moment that was right. A session with Kati feels like you're just hanging out with a friend, you just end up with these flawless pictures to cherish forever as well. We had so much fun talking with Kati while walking around downtown Savannah from location to location for our engagement pictures. We ended up with photos with so many different backgrounds (all absolutely stunning), which is exactly what I wanted! She is such a genuine person, and it is so obvious how much she cares about the people she works with as well as the service that she is providing. She is exactly the kind of person you want in your corner. She extends herself as someone to reach out to if you ever need anything during the planning process and I am beyond thankful to have a photographer that I can consider as a friend to be there with me on my day. I honestly cannot say enough! You will not regret booking Kati!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Alyssa · Married on 02/24/2018

If you want a down to earth, kind, professional, insanely talented and overall amazing human being as your photographer, look no further! Kati is a gem! She goes above and beyond to make sure that not only do you have the most beautiful moments captured, but also that your whole wedding process goes smoothly! She makes you feel so comfortable and she’s also available to answer questions and just be there for you as a bride! She’s the kind of person you can see yourself being friends with and the perfect photographer to have capture one of the most important days of your life! Her eye for film is superb and you’ll have the most beautiful photos to cherish for the rest of your life. I’m so thankful to have found her and know you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Kati Rosado Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film

• In2yourBeauty Makeup Artistry
    In2yourBeauty Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kati is such a talented photographer! I always enjoy working with her at weddings because I know the photographs are not only going to be lovely but the clients will be thrilled with them! If you are looking for a photographer I would definitely recommend Kati Rosado Photography, you will be so incredibly happy that you chose her!

• Blue Skies Entertainment
    Blue Skies Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kati Rosado Photography tops them all! We cannot say enough good things about Kati and we recommend her to everyone, we even use her for our personal photography needs! She has an eye for the perfect shot and is always a joy to work with, either as a vendor or a client. If you want to fall in love with your wedding pictures, choose Kati!

• Saving the Day Events
    Saving the Day Events Wedding Planners

Where do I start? Kati Rosado is the MOST talented wedding and lifestyle photographer I have ever worked with. Kati photographed by team's head shots for my company's' 2 year anniversary and re-branding. Not only was I blown away by the actual pictures itself, I was completely taken back by how comfortable she makes you feel behind her camera. She is quick, efficient, professional and reassuring! As a wedding planner myself, I have worked with countless wedding photographers and cannot stress the importance of a PROFESSIONAL photographer on your wedding day and Kati is the epitome of that. She captures moments you do not even remember taking place and makes them magical memories that you cherish forever. I give you my word, you will NOT be disappointed with Kati Rosado Photography!