Blue Skies Entertainment

Blue Skies Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blue Skies Entertainment

Blue Skies Entertainment uses experience, personality, and integrity to create a unique event every time.

We meet with each and every customer to get a complete picture of the event of their dreams and make it a reality. At events which require a lot of detail (such as weddings), Waylon and Andrea work together as a team to give each customer double the attention, double the experience, and double the quality. While Waylon is focusing on coordinating and emceeing, Andrea can focus on the music aspect. The team dynamic works really well and makes the event run much smoother than having one person juggle it all.

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Blue Skies Entertainment. We cannot wait to learn more about you and your next event!

Now, let the planning begin!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (11)
Sound/PA System (10)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (2)

We had the best wedding party you could have asked for thanks to blue skies entertainment! Blue skies made plenty of time for meeting with us whenever we needed. We decided to go with everything they had to offer from up-lighting to pin spots, photo booth, gobo.... they played everything requested. From jazz, to covers, to samba, to Greek music, and not to mention the top hits. We were very pleased and thankful we found this business. They kept everyone entertained and delivered everything as promised. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dj service.

Photo of Blue Skies Entertainment in Merritt Island, FL
Profile Picture Andrea, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

One of our other vendors had recommended Blue Skies Entertainment and we are glad they did! We had the pleasure of having DJ Seth at our wedding and he was awesome! We had quite a long list of music selections and we had some very specific requests for many events in the night. DJ Seth did an excellent job in orchestrating these requests, with very few glitches. His personality over the microphone was so enthusiastic and not fake and he wasn't invasive whatsoever. We wanted a laid back feel to our night, and he was very accommodating to this. He was so kind to me (the bride) and often times I saw him coming over to visit me to most likely tell me we were running behind schedule, yet every time he came over and I asked "uh oh, what's wrong", the only answer he ever gave me was "Nothing! I'm just coming to see how you are doing!". I cannot tell you how much I appreciated that because I already felt like the night was moving too fast already! I am pretty sure that DJ Seth even fetched us some drinks at some point when we were caught up in the picture portion of the evening. He did an outstanding job as host of the evening and I would highly recommend Blue Skies Entertainment.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I met Waylon at an open house hosted by the venue where our wedding was held (Banyan Estate, 10/15/17). He was so friendly right off the bat and we just seemed to click.

His wife Andrea was extremely attentive throughout the process and really understood what we wanted. She and the team even took extra steps to find specific versions of songs (example: "Barbara Streisand" by Duck Sauce for our bridal party intro & "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy" by N-Trance from Night at the Roxbury for the garter toss)

A few days before the wedding, we found out that Waylon was ill and we needed a replacement DJ - cue Seth. He is a carbon copy of Waylon and we could not have been more pleased with his service. After the ceremony, Andrew and I walked in to the reception to check it out and he greeted us with the biggest smile and a "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED!!". Throughout the night he would come over and check on us and even went to the bar once or twice to get drinks for us.

Even after the wedding, I emailed the team about a specific cover that I had never heard before and really liked, and they sent over a link to download the song. Seriously, guys, if you can, go with the Blue Skies Entertainment team. They will not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1432846988962 market lighting   porcher house
220x220 sq 1432846996588 market lighting   mckee botanical gardens

4 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Blue Skies is wonderful to work with! So friendly and competent. We'd recommend them to anyone!

One of the most important parts to your wedding is your DJ because they are the life of your party. The team at Blue Skies Entertainment is fabulous to work with! They will get to know you so they can lead the festivities and make your day all that you dream it to be. We have heard them refereed to as the beautiful DJs, and they are beautiful people inside and out!

Blue Skies Entertainment is by far the best full service Dj, audio, and lighting company I have worked with over the last 14 years. They service weddings from 5 to 500 with equal attention and every wedding with class and excellence. I highly recommend them.

Having a good Dj at your wedding is a top priority and Blue Skies is THE best DJ company in Brevard. As a wedding photographer, I have worked with countless DJs. Many are either too loud and in your face while others do not know how to get the party started and keep it going. Waylon and Andrea are the perfect team and know how to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them there. They are very professional and also very personable. They are the only DJ that I will recommend to my clients!

Blue Skies Entertainment comes highly recommended from Up the Creek Farms. You will receive a wonderful team of professionals to guide you through one of the most important aspects of your wedding or event - your entertainment. They offer great lighting packages as well. Meet with them, you'll be glad you did!

Events