Blue Skies Entertainment Reviews

71 | Merritt Island, FL

71 Reviews for Blue Skies Entertainment

Edgar Rojas · Married on 08/29/2020

Surpassed our expectations

Thank you so much Blue Skies Entertainment for making our wedding so special. You brought so much energy and good vibes to the party. The lights and the photo booth were a huge hit! Waylon knows how to set a tone for a party. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a DJ. We are greatly appreciative of the services we were provided.

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Ellie

Ellie Powers · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing experience !

Waylon and Andrea were incredible to work with, not only are they a beautiful couple but they were so fun at our wedding, our guests enjoyed the music and also the mirror me photo booth! ❤️❤️

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Tara

Tara Mueller · Married on 03/11/2020

Amazing People to Work With

When my fiancee and I started planning our wedding we originally had no plans for having a DJ for the reception. Thankfully we changed our minds and had gotten the name of Blue Skies Entertainment as a recommendation from our venue vendor. I am so happy we did. From our first meeting with the wonderful people there to the actual big day they did a fantastic job. Waylon was our original point of contact, Andrea made sure all the paperwork was good, and DJ Seth was there on the big day. Seth did an awesome job and made sure things stayed on track and just made sure everything went smoothly. If you are looking for a DJ definitely give them a call.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Angela Bostedt · Married on 01/25/2020

Gonzalez wedding

Absolutely amazing DJ! Super nice, and very helpful! My husband is a very shy person and our wedding night he was on that dance floor with me! I had an amazing experience working with Waylon through the whole process! I couldn’t have asked for a better night! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Rebecca Wente · Married on 11/10/2019

Awesome Service for an Awesome Party

Waylon was excellent at listening to our needs and set us up with his DJ Lexie. They were both great to work with in planning our wedding music, and everything was prepped in advance to we didn't need to make any decisions on the day if the wedding. Lexie kept the party going all night long and kept playing music that our group really liked. People danced during the whole reception and we had an absolute blast! Thank you so much to Waylon and Lexie for facilitating an awesome party!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Michelle Wiedemann · Married on 11/02/2019

Best DJ ever!

Waylon was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He definitely played everything we asked for and kept our wedding guests on the dance floor. Our wedding guests had so much fun with the photo booth as well. Everything was timed perfectly and we couldn’t have been more happy! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Sarah Brusca · Married on 11/02/2019

SO thankful for Blue Skies Entertainment for making our special night one we'll never forget!

I cannot say enough about Blue Skies Entertainment. Booking a DJ was one of the most stressful vendors because your DJ can make or break your night. The second I contacted Blue Skies Entertainment, they were absolutely amazing. Seth DJ'd our night and we had people on the dance floor for 3+ hours! The party never stopped and we had so much fun with our friends, family, and vendors throughout the whole night. I highly recommend Blue Skies Entertainment and would absolutely book them again!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2019

The only choice

When it comes to your wedding DJ I learned that this person one of the most important on wedding day. Waylon kept the guests entertained, involved and the music was great! Volume was something I noticed when I attended a wedding shortly after my own. Waylon volume was perfect where people could enjoy it, dance and not need to yell to be heard while dancing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Aymee

Aymee Ladan · Married on 08/17/2019

Husband’s Surprise Party

I hired Blue Skies Entertainment for my husband’s 50th Birthday event and it was perfect! Waylon delivered exactly as he promised. My husband was surprised and so honored 😊. The next time I a plan a celebration, I will be calling back! Thank you to the entire team for a wonderful experience 😃

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Cabrera · Married on 07/05/2019

Life of the party

Coming from out of town, we were unsure of who to hire as a DJ. Our wedding venue recommended Blue Skies Entertainment, and specifically DJ Waylon. After speaking on the phone with him the first time, I knew that the search was over. He was personable and humorous and had so many great ideas. He, and his wife, were in contact with us early on, to get a sense of our music style and exactly what we wanted/needed from him. He actually took on the role of M.C, which he was clearly destined for. We had good friends sing & play guitar for our ceremony, which he provided the microphones and speakers for. For the rest of the night, Waylon queued up the music, and he did a wonderful job creating and adding to our playlist. He was easily reachable and always approachable. One of my bridesmaids even texted him the night before to change her "walkout" song for the entrance into the reception! Many of our guests commented on how great the music was and how much they liked our DJ! We would definitely recommend DJ Waylon to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Pam

Pam Dow · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn't imagine our wedding without Blue Skies!

Waylon was an absolutely fantastic DJ for our wedding. So many guests praised him and a couple guests in the audience who have upcoming weddings even asked for him. Andrea the Office Manager was awesome, as well; always writing us back and asking us if we needed anything throughout the process. Everything went off without a hitch, the dance floor was packed all night. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Arianne · Married on 03/27/2019

Fundraising gala

What a great DJ! He was flexible and kept the vibe going between interruptions for announcements, auction, etc.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/23/2019

Dj waylon rocks!

Blue Skies Entertainment is such a great company I definitely recommend them! They have everything you need from dj services, photo booths, even a new smart photo booth option, lighting, etc! Dj Waylon was amazing, keeps the party going and is such a blast to be around. All of the staff are super nice and laid back but they know how to get things done! Whatever you want, they'll make it happen and more. Very professional and reasonable pricing. Was so happy with Blue skies entertainment for my wedding 💙

Sent on 05/06/2019

Kimberly · Married on 03/19/2019

Fundraiser

He was amazing! Great songs, great with the crowd and just simply the best. So much fun!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Sarah Warner · Married on 03/09/2019

Phenomenal

The professionalism and service provided for the RLS Gala was unparalleled. 100% would recommend ❤️

Smile · Married on 03/09/2019

School Gala

Great music selection! He had everyone up and dancing. He was very amenable to requests. We had some Latin flare for some of the teachers and parents upon request!

Pam Poker · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding AND Gala

What an awesome DJ! Our wedding was the best party of our lives because of the great music selection and attention to detail! We also went to a Gala recently they Blue Skies DJ(ed) and it was so much fun! We highly recommend Blue Skies Entertainment! Great personality, great to work with! Lighting, photo booth...etc!

She Kane · Married on 03/09/2019

Very professional, excellent DJ

Very professional, excellent DJThanks

Jan Morton · Married on 03/09/2019

Fabulous, Professional and Simply The Best!

Professional and superior to other DJ’s I have been associated with. Will definitely hire this company for next event.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Stacey · Married on 03/09/2019

Entertaining, fun, lively

I was so impressed with Blue Skies Entertainment at our RLS Old Hollywood Gala. The DJ was entertaining and the dance floor was packed!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Ioanna

Ioanna Hawkins · Married on 03/08/2019

Hollywood gala

From the moment we arrived we felt the amazing rhythm he was radiating through out the venue. His entertainment was effortless .
    The evening was smoothly floating and we didn’t want the evening to end .
    Great memories with a great DJ!
    Will use his services again for SURE !

• Danielle

Danielle Faustini · Married on 02/23/2019

KILLIN the wedding DJ game!!!

Ok, so our wedding was last weekend and people still. cannot. stop. talking about it and how it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Waylon straight up brought the friggin PARTY, and totally made the night so fun and memorable with his non-stop hit after hit. From our initial phone consultation, his easy going personality, and fun spirit, we totally knew we were in good hands. He 100% got the vibe we were going for and knew how to hype up and work the crowd! Only complaint is that my feet hurt like hell the next day from all the dancing! Would 10/10 recommend!! WE LOVE YOU WAYLON!!!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Blue Skies Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Danielle!! It was our honor to be a part of this very special day and we wish you both all the best :)
    -Andrea

Teresa · Married on 01/25/2019

Perfect blend of fun and professional.

Working with Waylon Duff at Blue Skies Entertainment was the best choice my husband and I ever made. Waylon has this way of making his clients feel like they are the only thing he has to focus his attention on. Not only was Waylon fun, professional, hilarious, kind, and attentive, he really tied pieces of our wedding together. We used both their Photobooth and DJ services. Every wedding attendee raved about both! My best friend even ended up dancing with a Blue Wig Prop from the photobooth all night. Waylon made the DJ portion of wedding planning completely stress free. 150/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Caitlyn M · Married on 10/20/2018

Great job!

My husband and I had to replan most of our previously “all-inclusive” wedding fifty-two days before our chosen date. Blue Skies Entertainment was recommended to us by another vendor we used, and we’re so grateful! The two DJs that were provided for our event were amazing, and knew just how to keep things flowing at our reception. We definitely recommend Blue Skies Entertainment for your DJ-ing needs!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Mark · Married on 10/06/2018

PLEASE HIRE THIS GUY. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! My wife and I had a wedding on October 6th 2018 with Blue Skies Entertainment. We hired Waylon Duff himself to DJ and worked with his wife to do a photo booth. Man did he kill it from beginning to end. He was worth every penny. My wife knew from the first conversation that he was the person to go with. He's just so nice, so flexible, and so professional. He made it easy to tailor our wedding soundtrack to all of the generations of people who were coming. He had flexible payment options that helped make it all possible too.
    The crew at the hotel kept saying that "this was the most fun wedding ever" and it was all thanks to Waylon. Even though we had last minute changes to the song list and events, Waylon was prepared to accommodate. Waylon and Blue Skies Entertainment deserves 10 stars out of 5. Seriously. I cannot thank him enough. My wife and I had so much fun and he kept everyone on the dance floor. He was so on queue.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Waylon!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018