Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Two Chicks and a Pot

Simply the best!

It’s your wedding day~

From Traditional to Whimsical it will be Magical.

I would love to talk to you more about all of your wedding plans, dreams and desires!  I am sure you have many questions, so please feel free to contact me at weddings@twochicksandapot.com or 321-252-5111.

I know you will want the very best for your wedding.  We are passionate about good food and service. We provide nothing but the best ingredients, service and decor to make all of your dreams come true and to help you stick to your budget.

Imagine your guests, family and friends, biting into wonderful seasonal dishes, with their flavors accentuated with fresh herbs and seasonings.  At Two Chicks we don't use processed or pre-made foods. Everything is made from scratch to provide the best for you!  We use all natural, local or organic ingredients.  Being kind to the earth is important to us.

We are a full service company, so we can provide you with linens, china, tables and chair selections that will meet any decor and budget.

As a little something special, we will also present you both with a midnight snack box for your wedding night.  So many times you are so busy at your reception; you never really have time to eat.  We give you a little bit of everything to take with you to enjoy later.

Let's talk more about your menu!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

German (1)
Italian (1)
Spanish (1)
Organic (1)

Our tasting was amazing. For the first time in 5 tastings me and my fiancée both loved everything! Can't wait to work with them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 12/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Akili and Beth from Two Chicks were amazing to work with! I was blessed to receive a discount by booking them at a bridal show and afterwards we set up a tasting. The tasting is key! They will dish up all sorts of items to meet your distinct tastes.
They were totally accommodating and answered all my questions. I was also very impressed by the bar service and the staff. They are truly one of the best local caterers. Thank you, Two Chicks!

View Vendor Response

14 Photos

My Photo Album

14 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We love Two Chicks and a Pot. They are professional and delicious. Yum!

I highly recommend Two chicks and a Pot. Amazing food and a friendly staff. I am looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Look to Two Chicks and a Pot for all your catering needs. The food is always delicious, fresh, and oh-so-good for you!

We allow outside caters out our venue so I recommend to our brides Two Chicks and A Pot. They are very professional and their food is wonderful.

Beth and her staff, they are a great staff to work with. Always creating new dishes to ensure all of their clients tastes are satisfied. They can work on creating a meal to fit your budget, and keep all of your guests happy and full.

Events

550 Gus Hipp Blvd. , Suite 2, Rockledge, FL 32955   See On Map
321-252-5111 (phone) 321-750-1377 (fax)