Palm Bay, FL 32907 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About TLC Film Productions

Welcome, thank you for taking the time to check out our page. Chris and I are husband and wife, best friends, and the perfect cinema team for your wedding! We have been in the wedding industry for almost five years now and we truly have a passion for what we do.
TLC was born in 2010 when I (Tina) graduated from Everest University with my AS degree in Film & Video. Ever since I could remember I always loved having a camera in my hand. I felt like I was born to capture the perfect moments on camera. Every vacation we went on dad was always handing me the camera, which is why after graduating high school I already knew what my career was going to be!! Didn’t think weddings at first until after college when all of my friends were getting married, I then knew exactly what I wanted to do!! I wanted to capture the perfect memories and make them last a lifetime!
A common question we get asked all the time is, “what does TLC stand for?” Well… It goes all the way back to before I was even born! My mom wanted my initials to be TLC for Tender, Love, Care, so she named me Tina Lynn Colaiacomo. I’ve always loved my initials and when starting the business I figured it was perfect because that was exactly how I was going to run my business!!
How Chris got started; Chris was working long hours at a cell phone company and with me working from home and building the business, it tend to put a toll on our relationship. After him seeing the business grow and how happy my clients were, it wasn’t long after that when Chris decided he wanted to become a part of making dreams last forever too! Chris then quit his job and we put 250% of our lives into TLC and we have successfully grown this business together. Chris took the time to learn everything I was taught in college and even expanded my knowledge a little. Even still till this day we are always learning and trying to keep up with whats new and trending.
Chris and I just recently got married in March 2014 and since we went through the wedding process we want to be here for our brides and grooms every step of the way. It can tend to be a bit stressful and sometimes over whelming. When hiring TLC you are not only hiring the best cinema team around but we will be with you every step of the way to make sure your journey is as smooth as can be.
Our favorite part of what we do is that we get to constantly meet new amazing couples. Chris and I love meeting with new people and we feel establishing relationships with our brides and grooms is important because it makes the video so much more personal and you’ll feel more comfortable in front of the camera on your wedding day.
When we are not behind the camera… We love editing, watching movies, traveling and spending quality time together.
Thank you again for taking the time to check out our page! Chris and I can not wait to hear from you and turn your wedding into a cinematic movie of your dreams!

Follow TLC Film Productions on

img8954
  • Videos 12

26 Reviews for TLC Film Productions

Alyssa · Married on 02/24/2018

When planning our wedding I wasn't sure about booking a videographer, but boy am I thankful I found TLC Film Productions. Chris, Tina and their family are so wonderful! They are very professional, warm, kind and helped capture all of our special and important moments perfectly. It was our photographer who suggested them, which says a lot about how well they work with other vendors. We loved our highlight video! Chris has the gift and brought happy tears all over again as we relived our special day. These beautifully captured and meaningful moments are so valuable and I'm grateful we will always this video to look back on and cherish for many years to come. You won't regret this investment!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jonathan · Married on 08/19/2017

I can’t recommend TLC enough. Just incredible quality and professionalism. Extremely talented people who were a pleasure to work with and we can honestly say that they were one of the best investments we could’ve possibly made for our wedding! Their videos will be something we cherish forever. If you’re on the fence, I’ll make it easy: DO IT!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jourdan · Married on 12/19/2016

When I was planning my wedding, I was originally not planning on booking a videographer. Then, last minute (literally a month and a half before the wedding), I decided that I did want one after all. I asked my wedding planner if she knew of any reasonably priced videographers in the area, and TLC was one of the ones she mentioned. I looked them up and fell in love instantly when I saw some of their videos. I was kind of picky about what I wanted. For example, I definitely didn't want a videographer that was going to interview the bride and groom, or a video that was choppy and didn't flow right. I wanted a video that showed the highlights from the wedding in a natural and romantic way, one that flowed nicely, and one that makes everyone smile when they watch it. TLC does exactly this for a reasonable price (I did not originally budget for a videographer). Not only that, but the husband and wife couple are very friendly, down-to-earth, and easy to work with. They also work at my venue and with my photographer often, which was important to me. My husband and I haven't seen our videos yet, but we are so excited to see them when they are finished!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Award

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

A memorable film is always guaranteed with TLC Film Productions!

• buds etc floral studio
    buds etc floral studio Wedding Florists

Beautifully captures your special day with film. TLC Film Production has a unique style that captures your day by telling your unique story. You will love the way they recreate all the best parts into one trailer or video you can cherish forever. You will love working with them !

• Saving the Day Events
    Saving the Day Events Wedding Planners

TLC Film Productions offers innovative and creative ways to re-live your favorite memories! Tina & Chris are so dedicated to producing the best possible footage that will take you back to that exact moment. As a Wedding Planner...I could not ask for a better team to work with!

• Palm Bay, 32907 See on map