Melbourne, FL 32940 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About buds etc floral studio

Buds Etc Floral Studio is a full service florist and rental company. We specialize in wedding design, styling and execution. We service the local Brevard area and beyond. Bringing our talents to the greater Orlando, Vero Beach, New Symerna Beach all of Central Florida areas. Contact us for a estimate today. Selections of linens, chargers, napkins, specialty items all available for our couples.

Buds Etc has an extensive selection of decor in all styles modern, tradtional, rustic, tropical ,garden style and more ! Archways that can be used for ceremony then into the reception. Rentals of glass stands, mercury glass and candles. Wooden slabs , frames, easels, charts , metals , geos and more.

Buds Etc is the garland specialist! Garlands galore ! We make our oun fresh mixed greenery garlands so our prices are awesome. We have rentals of silk garlands as well for couples on a budget. Buds Etc makes your day as easy as possible. We deliver , setup and return to pick up at the ending

Follow buds etc floral studio on

d7599047db28ddc5 image

buds etc floral studio 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Stunning Work

I found out about Patti when my now sister in law used her the year before for her wedding! And my very first reaction when I saw everyone setting up for her wedding was: “wow these flowers are absolutely beautiful”. Needless to say I didn’t need to look any further for my florist. Patti is such a blast to work with and she is extremely knowledgeable! She also has almost any decor item you could need. If you have the chance, use Patti! You can’t go wrong.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • O

olivia · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing & Outstanding

Patti and her crew were amazing going above and beyond our expectations!! They were professional, prompt, talented, kind, and very easy to work with!! Eveyone loved the decore the flowers and our vision that was brought to life by this awesome company!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    buds etc floral studio 8
    buds etc floral studio 9
    buds etc floral studio 10
    buds etc floral studio 11

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so glad we met Patti & Doug from Buds Etc and had them create the flowers and provide some decor items for our wedding this past weekend (4/14/18). When I first met Patti she picked up on my vision and started drawing. It was then that I knew that she would be the person that we would need on our big day! She created amazing centerpieces for our 7 guest tables, our sweetheart table, cake, arbor sprays, boutonnieres, corsages, my bouquet, a toss bouquet, and recommended and provided the perfect flowers for my hair (that actually lasted 2 days). We got married at Beach Place Guesthouses, outside, and all of the arrangements held up to the heat and wind. Part of my vision was to have blue hydrangeas and not only did they last though the day and night of the wedding, they lasted 3 days after without wilting! (I had been told not to use blue hydrangeas by other florists, but Patti assured me she knew how to work with them) My guests and the venue were so in love with the flowers so we let some people take them home to enjoy them. Patti created absolute masterpieces using blue and white hydrangeas, white roses, white mums and cremones with just a touch of baby’s breath and greenery. We highly recommend the Buds Etc. team for your wedding flower and decor needs!

Sent on 04/19/2018

buds etc floral studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Two Chicks and a Pot
    Two Chicks and a Pot Wedding Caterers

We always enjoy seeing the beautiful creations from Buds Etc!

• Love is a Beach Wedding
    Love is a Beach Wedding Wedding Officiants

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous flowers! And nicest people!

• Stolen Glimpses
    Stolen Glimpses Wedding Photographers

Buds Etc. is our favorite florist to work with in Florida! We love Patti's work so much we actually booked her for our own wedding. She's so friendly and passionate and her work is magnificent, always going the extra mile. She listens to your ideas and really makes your vision come to life. We recommend Buds Etc. to all our couples!

• Melbourne, 32940 See on map