buds etc floral studio Reviews

buds etc floral studio 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Stunning Work

I found out about Patti when my now sister in law used her the year before for her wedding! And my very first reaction when I saw everyone setting up for her wedding was: “wow these flowers are absolutely beautiful”. Needless to say I didn’t need to look any further for my florist. Patti is such a blast to work with and she is extremely knowledgeable! She also has almost any decor item you could need. If you have the chance, use Patti! You can’t go wrong.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • O

olivia · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing & Outstanding

Patti and her crew were amazing going above and beyond our expectations!! They were professional, prompt, talented, kind, and very easy to work with!! Eveyone loved the decore the flowers and our vision that was brought to life by this awesome company!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    buds etc floral studio 8
    buds etc floral studio 9
    buds etc floral studio 10
    buds etc floral studio 11

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so glad we met Patti & Doug from Buds Etc and had them create the flowers and provide some decor items for our wedding this past weekend (4/14/18). When I first met Patti she picked up on my vision and started drawing. It was then that I knew that she would be the person that we would need on our big day! She created amazing centerpieces for our 7 guest tables, our sweetheart table, cake, arbor sprays, boutonnieres, corsages, my bouquet, a toss bouquet, and recommended and provided the perfect flowers for my hair (that actually lasted 2 days). We got married at Beach Place Guesthouses, outside, and all of the arrangements held up to the heat and wind. Part of my vision was to have blue hydrangeas and not only did they last though the day and night of the wedding, they lasted 3 days after without wilting! (I had been told not to use blue hydrangeas by other florists, but Patti assured me she knew how to work with them) My guests and the venue were so in love with the flowers so we let some people take them home to enjoy them. Patti created absolute masterpieces using blue and white hydrangeas, white roses, white mums and cremones with just a touch of baby’s breath and greenery. We highly recommend the Buds Etc. team for your wedding flower and decor needs!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jennie · Married on 03/24/2018

Patti was amazing to work with!! She not only did an amazing job with our flowers but working with her was so much fun and so easy! Whatever we needed, she helped out tremendously and my flowers couldn't have been more perfect. Her prices are fantastic and I'm definitely referring her to everyone I know who needs a florist! Thank you Patti!

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • Lady1722

Erica · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I were married on March 10th, 2018 and Buds Etc was recommended to us by our venue Field Manor. From planning to execution, Patti is the absolute best!! She made our wedding so beautiful with her flowers and decorations. She made our vision of vintage and romance come to life. I cried when I saw all of her set ups in our tent. Everything was outdoors and it held up perfectly. She not only decorated our arch for our ceremony but did all our tables and sweetheart table, everything. It was so beautiful! Patti is such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who wants who wants to get exactly what they want.

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • W

Gine · Married on 10/28/2017

Great experience, they work with you and everything was delivered on time.
    Very professional.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Cierra · Married on 10/21/2017

Patti is amazing! She was so helpful with planning, and she has much more than just flowers. She decorated our tables with lanterns and jars. Everything was beautiful. She is a pro!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Patti's husband did a great job on the decorations. I never personal met Patti, however we communicate by phone, text & email. My husband & I are very pleased with the way everything turned out. The arch, flowers & table decorations were of exceptional quality.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Kasey · Married on 07/08/2017

Patti did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! She thought of every detail and really made us feel special. The mix of colors that she incorporated went perfectly with the venue colors and the bridesmaids dresses. She also did our centerpieces! She has a large selection of centerpieces which allowed us to be creative :) Patti really knows what she is doing and you can tell she loves what she does!!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Ms. B --> Mrs. L

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

Patti has a gift! When we first met, I wasn't sure exactly what type of flowers I wanted. She was able to listen to my idea and provide me with some much needed guidance. The end result was stunning! She delivered beautiful bouquets and centerpieces AND she brought along some additional flower petals to accent needed areas. If I ever need a florist again, I know who I'll call!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Tiffany · Married on 04/28/2017

Patti at Budz Etc. was wonderful. I cannot say enough about how awesome she was to work with. She brought my vision to life with beautiful tropical flowers, foliage, and ornamental pineapples. She is very creative. She is not just a florist but she can do full service decoration and if there is anything you need, she has it. I had to change my ceremony setup at the rehearsal and she was very flexible in accommodating my last minute needs.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Maddy · Married on 03/18/2017

I love Patti from Buds Etc. The flowers that she created for my wedding were perfect! I heard from multiple guests and vendors that her flower arrangements were the best that they had ever seen. I wanted tropical boho flowers and she made my vision come to life! Even better than I had imagined. She is seriously talented and I would highly suggest working with her!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Amazing!! She went above and beyond for my wedding. Everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 03/18/2017

kathy · Married on 03/11/2017

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Patti had lots of ideas during the planning and was so willing to accommodate our special requests and last minute changes. The flowers were so fresh, the centerpieces were full and Patti's creativity made our displays beautiful.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

Patti is amazing. simple as that. if you do not use buds etc. then you are mistaken. Patti and staff hit the nail on the head with my vision for my flowers and decor. She made me feel such at ease with every conversation i had with her. Not only is she amazing with floral but she has an awesome rental inventory. Love them so much and will use them any time i need floral.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/10/2017

Patti is amazing. Our wedding was 2/10/17 and my flowers were beyond beautiful. Patti is super detail oriented and put a lot of time and creative ideas into our wedding. She even gave me the idea to have a private dance alone with my husband while we did the sparkler exit. If you want above and beyond, and a beautiful dream wedding look no further.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Claire · Married on 12/18/2016

My daughter and I had gone to several florists in the area to talk to about flowers for my daughters wedding. Each one had good ideas, but when we went to Buds Etc and talked to Patti we knew wanted her to do the flowers for the wedding. Patti just got what we wanted, which was simple. Patti had samples to look at in her shop and the flowers were beautiful. We met with Patti a second time where she had made up some samples just for us and at that time we went over how much color we wanted in the bouquets and table centerpieces.

On the day of the wedding when we arrived at the venue, they were putting the centerpieces on the tables and the bouquets were in vases, both the centerpieces and the bouquets far surpassed what I had imagined they were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Desiree · Married on 11/12/2016

I totally loved Patti!!! She was able to take the millions of ideas and pintrest pins and put it all together to make a smashing look for the day of my wedding, floral arrangements, bouquets, and my floral arrangement!!!! She is totally talented and puts in a lot of time and effort in her arrangements!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Sara · Married on 11/11/2016

Patti is the best! She is an incredibly hard worker, will work with whatever budget you have and goes above and beyond to make your dreams come true.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Brieann · Married on 10/29/2016

Patti is simply THE BEST! She went above and beyond for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant and accommodating experience. She put in so much thought and detail to make sure our day was perfect. Not a single thing was missed or over looked. Will recommend Buds Etc to anyone who is getting married, having a big event, or looking for AMAZING flowers.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sherie · Married on 07/23/2016

Word of mouth was all I needed to convince.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Tammy · Married on 07/23/2016

Understands what you want.. Great person makes u feel so welcome... Does beautiful work.

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 03/18/2016

Patti's ability to transform a space into a dream come true is beyond measure!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Ryanne · Married on 03/05/2016

Patti is AMAZING! I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our wedding flowers, arrangements, and decor. She does it all! The people at Buds Etc are professional, very reasonably priced, prompt, quick to respond back, and above all...they are ridiculously good at what they do. We were beyond happy with them. I highly recommend them to everyone...weddings, parties, showers. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Samantha · Married on 02/21/2016

Thank you Patti for the beautiful flowers, decor and accents for our Brevard Zoo wedding! You captured our vision and did an exceptional job! Professional, flexible and kind are just a few words to describe this amazing company. Lots of love! Highly recommend Patti and her team for any event.

Sent on 03/02/2016