Everything Cake

1745 North Street longwood, florida, Lake Mary, FL 32750 Map · Phone number

About Everything Cake

Everything Cake is a boutique cake studio serving Orlando and Central Florida areas. We specialize in designing and creating custom cakes to fit our customer’s needs - from wedding cakes, celebration cakes for any occasion, to cupcakes, groom’s cakes, cake pops and sugar cookies.

Every cake and confection is crafted with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring each work is exquisitely executed in both flavor and design.

Everything Cake offers handcrafted wedding cakes, celebration cakes, and favors that turn your special moments into memories.

Follow Everything Cake on

Ivory Rose Wedding Cake.
Ivory Rose Wedding Cake.
Minnie Mouse Cake Pops.
Minnie Mouse Cake Pops.
Tea pot 1st. Birthday Cake.
Tea pot 1st. Birthday Cake.
Red, Black and White Ruffle Wedding Cake.
Red, Black and White Ruffle Wedding Cake.
Spring Wedding Cake with Sugar Hydrangeas, Ranunculus and Roses...
Spring Wedding Cake with Sugar Hydrangeas, Ranunculus and Roses...
Snowflake Wedding Cake.
Beach Sea Shells Wedding Cake
Beach Sea Shells Wedding Cake
Rose Teal Wedding Cake
Rose Teal Wedding Cake
bird wedding cake with cupcakes
Everything Cake
Teal Crystal Wedding Cake.
Teal Crystal Wedding Cake.

28 Reviews for Everything Cake

Everything Cake 7
  • I

Ida Ramirez-Cooke · Married on 02/15/2019

Beautiful Cake

Since our first interaction with Alejandra at a wedding expo at Mission Inn she was soo sweet and professional, we just had to go with her and we are beyond happy that we did. The cake was everything we wanted and more. Our guests raved about how amazing the cake looked and it tasted amazing as well. We will definitely be using her services again and again. Her lemon raspberry is to die for!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Everything Cake 8
    Everything Cake 9
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/17/2018

Wedding cake

From the first e-mail until my actual wedding day, Alejandra was nothing but warm, professional, and just an amazing person to do business with! She is not only a phenomenal baker but a true artist. She sketched out my dream cake in minutes after carefully listening to everything we wanted. Her cake was so delicious and she offers many different flavors and combinations. We had our tasting at her house and you just feel so cozy and it’s definitely a memorable experience. Amazing! amazing!!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Everything Cake 10

Maria · Married on 04/07/2018

There's not enough I can say about my amazing experience with Everything Cake & Alejandra. Not only were her cakes absolutely delicious, but she was such a pleasure to work with- super friendly and attentive. My husband and I sampled her cakes and a couple others in the Orlando area and her cakes were undoubtedly the best. My guests went on and on about how beautiful and delicious our cake was.

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Everything Cake 11
    Everything Cake 12

Everything Cake FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• WinterClub Event Venue
    WinterClub Event Venue Banquet Halls

What a fantastic job done by this team at Everything Cake! We would certainly recommend them to our clients for their friendly and professional service!

• Mobella Events
    Mobella Events Wedding Planners

Everything Cake makes the most delicious and beautiful cakes! What I love about Alejandra is that she is very creative and can really do anything you imagine! She is very innovative and always wows me with the amount of thought and detail that goes into each cake. I highly recommend Everything Cake!

• Bumby Photography
    Bumby Photography Wedding Photographers

Alex is truly talented and amazing at what she does. Not only does her masterpieces look amazing but the taste unreal. Alex listens to each of her couples and creates something more they can even image for their cake. I absolutely adore working with Alex.

• 1745 North Street longwood, florida Lake Mary, Florida, 32750 See on map