4R Specialty Cakes

Winter Park, FL View map Visit website

Built from a love for the sweetest things in life, 4R Specialty Cakes by 4Rivers was created to be the cherry on top of your day! Since 2011, we have strived to be the ultimate destination to satisfy cravings and be the sweetest part of your event. Led by a batch of award-winning pastry chefs and talented bakers with a passion for crafting lasting memories through decadent desserts, the team pours love into each one of their wedding cakes. No cake dream is too big, or small, for our team to make a reality. With our vast selection of cake flavors, combinations, and miscellaneous confections, we're sure to be able to create the dessert table you've always wanted. We love a challenge, so give us your plans or leave it to our imaginative cake crew to create the perfect wedding cake for you!

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$1.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Amanda
    Amanda W. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Amazing decor and delicious flavor!

The team at 4Rivers Specialty Cakes was a pleasure to work with! They absolutely nailed the design and the guests loved it. We are so happy with how everything turned out!

4R Specialty Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We loved creating your cake for you, thank you for including us in your special day. Congratulations!
  • Maria
    Maria A. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Beyond amazing!

My husband and I have always been BIG fans of 4Rivers and love supporting this incredible local business! I initially reached out to their Specialty Cakes staff to make an engagement cake for a girlfriend of mine. I was SO relieved when 4Rivers was kind enough to accommodate my last-minute request (they were so easy to communicate with and SO efficient) and delivered the most DELICIOUS cake for the event. Not one slice of cake left that night! When it came time to planning my own wedding, my husband and I shopped around but I had a feeling we would end up moving forward with 4Rivers! We knew we were in for an easy experience with an incredible product coming out of it! Despite the fact that we were planning a wedding during a national pandemic, they still went above and beyond in creating a lovely take home cake tasting experience complete with several cake, frosting and filling options. Jamie and I shared inspiration photos and messages back and forth to reinforce what we were hoping our cake would look like and all in all I had every ounce of faith they would take care of us. When I walked into the reception my eye was immediately drawn to the picture-perfect wedding cake that was exactly what I had envisioned and tasted every bit as good as it looked! I had so many people comment not only on the aesthetics of the cake but how fresh it tasted! I will continue to utilize these incredible vendors for any and every special event!

4R Specialty Cakes's reply:

Congratulations Maria and Sean! We truly appreciate your kind words and you continued business. It was such a pleasure to create this cake for you! The gold leaves were so an elegant touch and fun to do! Looking forward to hearing from you in the future, enjoy newlywed life!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 06/03/2021

Delicious and Beautiful Cake!

4R Specialty Cakes created the most beautiful and delicious cake! I was completely blown away. Jaime was awesome to work with and I showed her some inspiration images with lots of piping, hoping that she could do that. She said she was the piping expert and she wasn't lying! The piping was so delicate and pretty! And even more important, the cake tasted amazing. We really liked two flavors from our tasting and they were able to do both flavors for us in the same cake. We wanted our cake to taste good AND look pretty and 4R definitely accomplished that!
    Cake tastings were a little bit different because of covid, but they provided us plenty of cake and filling/frosting to try which was really helpful. Jaime and the whole team were very responsible to emails and questions I had. They really made my vision for the cake come to life!

Real Weddings

• Caroline & Lance
    62 photos · 06/18/2021

533 North Virginia Ave Winter Park, FL, 32789
Location of (4R Specialty Cakes)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding