Complete Weddings + Events Orlando

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
$1,095 Most Popular Price

$1,095 Most Popular Price

Complete Weddings + Events is a wedding entertainment company operating out of Orlando, Florida. Dedicated to simplifying the wedding planning process, this talented team of entertainment experts offers a variety of services for couples to avail of. From professional photographers who capture every highlight to DJs who keep the dance floor full, they serve as a one-stop shop for creating outstanding wedding moments.

The team at Complete Weddings + Events understands that no two weddings are the same and that couples have different definitions of ideal wedding entertainment. This is why they invite every client to customize their own package to best suit their vision. For music, their line-up of experienced and interactive DJs use the best equipment and lighting and will work with you to create your perfect playlist. Photographers and videographers are available to document every moment of your story so that you can relive it for years to come. For reception festivities, their karaoke and photo booth services also function to provide guests with some interactive entertainment.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,095

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$495

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Megan R. Getting married on 12/09/2022

Such a Great Experience!

We didn't end up going with this company because we found a DJ that we built a better rapport with, but I cannot say enough good things about my experience. Connor was SOOO helpful during this process answering my million and one questions with professionalism. He was so responsive and kind even though I felt like I was bugging him. The price was affordable and there was so much included. Will highly recommend this company for any DJing needs!

Complete Weddings + Events Orlando's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review! We were more than happy to help answer your questions and glad you had a great experience when discussing our services! Good luck on the rest of the planning! :)
  • Ryanne
    Ryanne H. Married on 06/03/2022

DJ Tommy is amazing!!

Tommy made our wedding run flawlessly. He kept the energy up, and knew when to slow it down. I didn’t stress out AT ALL on my wedding day because I knew we were in good hands. Tommy made everyone feel comfortable and excited, and most importantly, hyped up my terrible dance moves. I would recommend Complete to everyone!! Thank you again, Tommy!

Complete Weddings + Events Orlando's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for the great review!! :) We we're so glad we could be a part of the big day and happy to hear you had so much fun! Congrats again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Rebecca & Lara
    17 photos · 06/15/2019

829 River Boat Circle Orlando, FL, 32828
4077209337
Location of (Complete Weddings + Events Orlando)
829 River Boat Circle Orlando, FL, 32828