Jennifer Weems Photography Reviews

Jennifer Weems Photography 5
Jennifer Weems Photography 6

Cassie Dean · Married on 12/08/2018

Fabulous!!

Jennifer shot our engagement pictures and captured our wedding and having her as our photographer was the best decision!!! She is so funny and made us feel so calm before the ceremony! Our pictures are fabulous and better than I had ever imagined!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/01/2018

Jennifer is AMAZING. She went out of her way to make sure that I got EXACTLY what I had hoped for. Her pictures captured the day beautifully. She is also very creative in her photos and was willing to go above and beyond to deliver gorgeous shots...she actually got into a river to take some pictures! She was professional and friendly and SUPER easy to work with. Seriously can not say enough great things about her!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer Weems is Fantastic!! she was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful with our wedding! We met a few times before the wedding and she made sure she knew my vision and exactly what we wanted for that day. On the wedding day she was very organized and punctual, she gave everyone direction and placed us for pictures without hesitation, we never had to worry about what to do next or where to go because she was on top of it! she exceeded my expectations of a wedding photographer and i'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Jennifer Weems Photography 7
    Jennifer Weems Photography 8
    Jennifer Weems Photography 9
    Jennifer Weems Photography 10
    Jennifer Weems Photography 11
    Jennifer Weems Photography 12

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job! She is very friendly, makes you feel comfortable, and keeps you laughing. She made everyone smile and keeps everyone in high spirits! Her pictures turned out great and captured some great moments we will have forever! Highly recommend Jennifer. She did our wedding, my brother in law and my good friends wedding. Not one person had anything negative to say about her.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Cierra · Married on 01/21/2017

If you are still looking for a photographer, LOOK NO FURTHER. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jennifer as a person - but her work made our wedding better than I could have ever imagined! What sold me on using her was when I read a review from a previous bride on how Jennifer kept her calm and in the moment on her wedding day so that she truly could enjoy the day - and she did the exact same thing for me...but through every moment of our engagement and wedding day! My husband does not like photos, but she made him feel so comfortable and you could truly tell in the pictures! I could go on and on about Jennifer, she truly MADE our wedding the best day of our lives! And the pictures were amazing quality with her capturing my every crazy request. Best decision we ever made!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Jennifer is so talented! We LOVED our engagement and wedding photos. She captured so many special moments, it is hard to choose my favorite photos! Jennifer was recommended to me by a friend who used her last year and gave a glowing recommendation. I highly recommend Jennifer as well!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! She went beyond our expectations! Our pictures turned out so amazing and she was more than accommodating. Her eye for lighting and softness is seeiosuly unreal! She really made us feel at ease the whole time. We are beyond happy with all of our pictures!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Amazing. Jennifer made my day and the wedding planning process so easy, stress-free, and exciting. I had a terrible experience with a different photographer and booked Jennifer late. She was so helpful planning out my day of schedule. She was a light and made me feel so beautiful and special. All my pictures are to die for gorgeous. She made me look and feel like a model and a true bride. I would book her again without even flinching. She also has a pretty awesome workout playlist if you need some music to help you feel spunky & sassy during your bridals!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/09/2016

Jennifer was a lot of fun to work with. She was easy to talk with and made my husband and I feel comfortable. She gave us great direction and was sure to get all the pictures that were important to us. Jennifer captured every aspect of the day so beautifully. I could not have picked a better photographer!

Sent on 02/03/2016

April · Married on 11/15/2015

Jennifer is freakin' awesome! She brought Gretchen as a second shooter and they work really well together.
    They followed me around Texas hill country the day of my wedding - from my cabin in the woods to chapel, to reception venue. They did their thing and got a ton of photos while I was distracted getting my hair and makeup done, and were really good and people wrangling after ceremony to get all the group and family photos done. They helped me pose so photos would be the most flattering, which I appreciated. They were professional, fun and calm when I needed it. My dress was humongous and I failed to appoint a friend to drive me from chapel to reception and I needed my SUV so Gretchen acted as my driver as well! I appreciate both ladies and so excited
    To see all of the photos. The sneak peek photos are incredible!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Macy · Married on 08/01/2015

Jennifer saved the day! Literally. We had to fire a photographer 4 days before our wedding because of disappointing bridal portraits and Jennifer came in with a game plan. She figured out what my husband and I like and our style in the short 3 days she had. She made it to Houston from Austin the morning of the wedding and stayed with my bridesmaids and I the entire day, while her assistant captured the groomsmen and my husband. On top of being a fantastic photographer, she was organized and had us enjoying our day instead of dreading hours and hours of pictures. From the very beginning I felt so comfortable with her and relief that I had found a photographer who ACTUALLY CARED!!
    Thank you for the amazing photos and for making our day run so smoothly! I recommend Jennifer Weems to every bride and groom.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

Jennifer is amazing! She has the most fun, sweet personality and knows how to take gorgeous photos! She is definitely a pro and knows how to capture the most beautiful light and is great at communicating how to stand in the most flattering poses, etc.

She is professional, reliable and overall just awesome! You will be over the moon when you see your pictures from Jennifer!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

Jennifer was amazing at every aspect of her job. Not only is she funny and sweet, she takes amazing photographs and my husband and I couldn't have been more happy that we used her. Neither my husband or I had ever had professional pictures taken before so as far as the posing aspect goes, we had no idea what we were doing. Luckily, Jennifer can direct you and tell you exactly what to do and how to pose to make every picture perfect. She is also super funny and laid back which makes the picture taking process fun as opposed to awkward and embarrassing. All of my pictures turned out exactly how I had always envisioned them turning out. I would highly highly highly recommend Jennifer!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Michelle · Married on 01/16/2015

We love the engagement photos Jennifer took for us! She gave great advice on what kind of clothes would work best. She gave great direction for poses, told me to fix my hair when it wasn't quite right. Jennifer is fun, personable, and clearly very talented. So glad we found her!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Brandy · Married on 12/19/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jennifer Weems Photography!!! Couldn't have asked for a better duo to capture one of the most important days in our lives!! When I first met Jennifer I knew I had picked a great photographer, but after my bridal portraits I knew I had picked the perfect photographer for us! From my bridals to our sneak peak from the wedding we are so incredibly happy with all the moments you have caught and we will cherish for a lifetime! Would definitely recommend Jennifer Weems Photography to ANYONE!!! Jennifer & Gretchen were both fabulous to work with, professional, and lots of fun! Thanks so much for everything!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Casey · Married on 10/25/2014

From the minute we saw her portfolio, we knew Jennifer Weems had not only an aptitude for taking truly beautiful pictures, but also a sense of humor and humanity that allows her to capture REAL beauty - the love of family and friends. She has a friendly, easy-going personality that sets people at ease, and her fellow photographer Gretchen does, too!

We just got our photos back and they are smashing!! Our friends and family are oohing and ahhing over them, and my husband and I love how they captured so many beautiful moments in such professional, artistic pictures.

I fully recommend Jennifer Weems Photography to anyone getting married in the Austin area!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Liz · Married on 10/18/2014

There are days I wish we could get married on a monthly basis just so we can hang out with Jennifer (and Gretchen!). Jennifer is an amazingly talented individual with a fun loving personality. What more could you ask for in your photographer?!
    I wasn't the most organized bride so I didn't create a 'list' containing all of the moments we wanted but Jennifer captured EVERY single moment we could imagine and then some! Our photos are absolutely stunning, all thanks to Jennifer! We have family and friend who can't stop raving about what an amazing job our photographer did. Can I say amazing enough?
    I literally recommend Jennifer to anyone who will listen to me. Well only the ones who I know will be pleasant folks to work with. :)

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kelsie · Married on 09/20/2014

Jennifer did an amazing job at our wedding and captured every single perfect moment! She's so much fun to work with and is extremely organized and helpful. Her pictures are unique and really stand out from all the other "typical" wedding photos you see. She has so many creative ideas that I didn't even have to give her any suggestions! I trusted her completely and let her just run with whatever she came up with! It's been over a month since our wedding day and we still have family and friends commenting on how gorgeous the photos turned out :)

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jake · Married on 09/13/2014

My wife Kristen and I would highly recommend Jennifer Weems Photography!!! Finding the perfect photographer for your big day or special event can be quite the challenge. Let's face it - all vendors compete on price, suite of services, availability, and their brand/reputation. I chose to pressure test all of these by hiring Jennifer for my surprise engagement on NYE in downtown Austin, TX. My thought process being...if she hits a home run with the engagement photos, she will hit a grand slam for our wedding in September. Simply stated - she delivered in all areas: price, services, availability/responsiveness, and brand! Jennifer is a) super laid back, b) produces gems for photos, and c) runs her business like a true professional. There is no debate...her work is exceptional. Jennifer - if you're reading this, thank you once again for everything. We love ya to the moon and back. - J & K

Sent on 10/15/2014

Stevie · Married on 06/28/2014

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She was so much fun to work with and the pictures turned out just beautiful. I am so glad that she was able to capture my wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Maggie · Married on 05/17/2014

She was amazing!! I did engagements, bridals, and the wedding with her and she was absolutely wonderful! I'd book her again in a heartbeat! Beautiful pictures and she made it easy to be photographed!! One of my most favorite vendors for the wedding :)

Sent on 08/15/2014

Paula · Married on 04/26/2014

My husband and I hired Jennifer to shoot our engagement session as well as our wedding. The day of the engagements, both of us were slightly nervous, not knowing what to expect at a photography session. Immediately after meeting Jennifer, we warmed right up. Her personality made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We laughed and talked throughout the entire session. And the pictures ended up being gorgeous!
    Jennifer was also very prompt in returning emails, available to answer any questions we had, and also very quick to get our photos on the blog and the CD in the mail.
    By the day of our wedding, we felt like we had known her for a long time and were very excited for her to capture our special day. Jennifer and her assistant, Mylah, did an outstanding job shooting our wedding. We just got back all of our pictures and I couldn't be happier!! I definitely recommend Jennifer Weems Photography to any future bride!

-Paula Blackwell
    Vista West Ranch Wedding in Dripping Springs, TX

Sent on 05/16/2014

Cynthia · Married on 04/12/2014

I really loved working with Jennifer. She was so relaxed and easy-going. I found myself forgetting that she was there to work because she made it all seem so natural.

Sent on 08/20/2014

talk about feeling relaxed when taking pictures. i'm the person who gets really uncomfortable when a camera is in my face and jennifer had the best way of making me feel confident with the posing. i appreciated her patience with our 3 dogs to a last minute venue change due to weather. she absolutely did an exceptional job and i recommend her to anyone who wants to have fun with the photography part of the wedding. our pictures are amazing and she was so quick in the delivery. jenn and gretchen---- thank you so much for being awesome :)

Sent on 02/15/2015

Tricia · Married on 11/23/2013

When I woke up the morning of my wedding to find the weather gloomy, rainy, and very, very cold, my biggest concern was for pictures. We wanted an outdoor garden-style wedding in late November and what we got was a 35 degree chilly gloomy day. I thought pictures would be terrible and that I and my bridal party would freeze outdoors but Jennifer Weems worked some magic!

I could not be more thrilled with our absolutely gorgeous wedding pictures. If you hadn't been there, you would have no clue that it was almost freezing and that it was a gloomy, ugly, drizzly day. The pictures are phenomenal and Jennifer made the whole process painless (and as warm) as possible.

She was undeterred by the cold and her positive energy wore off on us. She was attentive and checked in frequently to make sure I was still comfortable. She hugged me in between shots to keep me warm and found me a warm coat to wear while waiting for various bridal party members to arrive to take pictures. She captured the most beautiful shots and made me feel incredibly glamorous.

I almost wish I was getting married again so I could use her photography services another time. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her. Even if all your planning goes well, you can't plan the weather but one thing you can count on is having fabulous photographs to remember your perfect (cold) day no matter what.

Sent on 12/31/2013