56 Reviews for Jennifer Leigh Beauty

Airbrush Makeup (4)
Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Contour Makeup (1)

I booked Jennifer Leigh Beauty for my wedding this past November. I have nothing but positive praise for Jennifer and her team! I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Jennifer makes you feel very comfortable throughout the process. During your trial she will try a couple different looks on you until you find the one. She makes sure to ask many questions and take notes for the big day.
The entire night my face looked flawless. (Even towards the end of the wedding after many hours of dancing!) Jennifer's application is long lasting without feeling thick and cakey. Also, my eyes and lashes were my favorite part. Her makeup really made my green eyes pop!
I strongly recommend Jennifer for makeup for any occasion you want to feel your best at. She is incredibly professional, experienced, and truly understands the needs of her clients.

Profile Picture Jess, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Jennifer Leigh Beauty for wedding makeup for myself and a number of bridesmaids. She was extremely professional and was on top of every detail related to my wedding makeup. My mom and I went for a trial with her and she listened carefully to how we both wanted our final look to come out. We trusted her to do her thing, and we couldn’t have been happier. My skin looked flawless the whole night. She brought one other makeup artist with her on the day of my wedding to help with some of my bridesmaids who was also extremely talented and professional. Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and added to a great vibe on the morning of my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone. I can’t wait to use her again for another event!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Having jen as my makeup arisit was the best decision I ever made! Not only was I over the moon happy with my makeup my bridesmaids as well even my jr bridesmaids loved their makeup! Jen and Lyndsey were absolutely amazing! Jen always kept In touch with me from the day I booked her to the morning of the wedding when she walked in the door. I give her not only 5 stars but 20 stars!!! She was Incredible and made me a beautiful & A happy bride with the makeup she did on me and my girls! Thank you Jen and Lyndsey!!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and her team were so amazing not only the day of the wedding but throughout the whole process. Any questions or concerns I had were answered quickly. Myself and my friends and family were blown away at how great everyone's make up turned out! We all felt so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had booked Jennifer for my September 2017 wedding. She was incredibly professional and so easy to work with. We had quite a few girls that morning of the wedding who needed their makeup done (10!) and Jennifer was more then accommodating with us. She brought someone to help with makeup to get everyone done in time. The air brush was amazing and lasted all night! The individual lashes made you feel extra special. All the girls were so pleased (each one looked absolutely amazing). I had a couple girls who can be a little picky with their makeup, as they love to do their own, and they all absolutely loved their looks! I would book Jennifer again in a second. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I will never be able to properly thank Jenn for how amazing she was during one of the most important times in my life. From the trial to the big day Jenn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She always answered any questions I had immediately and happily. The day of my wedding she showed up on time and ready to go. As soon as she finished my first maid of honor, my eyes lit up and my smile never left! She made everyone even more beautiful then they already are. Everyones makeup was perfect! My makeup was EXACTLY like it was on my trial and I couldn't have been happier. One of the most special moments was seeing how beautiful she made my mother look, who barely wears any makeup ever! Great makeup, great conversation and laughter, it made my day just that much more amazing. Thank you Jenn!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From our pre-wedding trial together to the big day itself, Jenn was absolute perfection. The makeup application was flawless (my hubby loooved it) and I felt like a movie star especially with the gorgeous eye makeup. My biggest concern was still looking great by the end of a hot July evening and I did! The makeup stayed exactly as placed from 10 am to 12 am that night. Nothing short of a miracle in my book. Jenn's personality made the day of relaxing and fun, when it can be so stressful. She completed my makeup and my mother in laws, both different styles but absolutely what we individually asked for and complemented each of our dresses and the looks we were going for perfectly. I would 1000% use Jenn again in the future and can't wait to think of an excuse to ;)

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer and Denise did an amazing job!!! My overall experience working with Jen was wonderful. My bridesmaids, my mom and I felt beautiful on my wedding day and they keep telling me how much they all loved it! The price range was reasonable and they took the time to get to know each of us while working on our makeup. I have always admired Jen's beautiful work on friends and am so lucky she was able to take part in my special day! I will definitely be contacting her again in the future for other events! Thank you so much Jen!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Words can’t begin to describe how thrilled I am to have chosen Jennifer and her dream team (Lindsey and Denise) as our makeup artists for my wedding. Last summer, I went on over 6 trials and started to feel discouraged. Just when my hope was beginning to tarnish, I luckily came across Jennifer’s business. That same day I was able to schedule a trial and was so relieved to have finally found just what I was looking for in regards to my makeup. My mother and I were so impressed by Jennifer’s genuine personality, stunning portfolio, rave reviews, and flawless makeup application.

We were even thrilled with her team member Lindsey’s talents, who was able to do our bridal shower makeup when Jennifer was on maternity.

Fast forward to our wedding day and Jennifer, Lindsey, and Denise were set up and ready to start the day promptly at our start time. Like clockwork, they so seamlessly glamorized all 14 of us.

Everyone’s makeup looked flawless. We received so many compliments throughout the evening. Thank you so much Jennifer, Lindsey, and Denise for making us look and feel our best on such a special day.
-Stacey

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was nothing short of amazing on my wedding day!! She did such a great job on myself and my bridal party, I felt so gorgeous slipping into my gown that day and her services were a big contributor to that feeling. I was extremely calm the entire day and I know her energy helped with my calmness! I wouldn't think twice to book with her again for a special occasion, she is extremely talented!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was a joy to work with for my wedding, from her openness and flexibility during the trial to her support and insight the day of my wedding. I felt beautiful, and my mom, mom-in-law, and sister looked gorgeous too. I highly highly highly recommend her for your event too!

Profile Picture Danni, 11/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

For months I read reviews of makeup artists and knew I wanted to set up a trial with Jennifer based on them alone. My concerns about finding a makeup artist revolved mostly around my being of Asian descent. Not all makeup artists are able to do Asian makeup well, and on top of that, my bridesmaids were diverse.

The trial took place in a beautiful space in Pearl River. Jennifer took her time to achieve the look I was going for, asking for pictures ahead of time, asking for feedback during the process, and self correcting when the makeup wasn’t up to her standards. Jennifer took extensive notes on what she did and had no problem replicating the look on my wedding day. Just from the trial, I was so confident in Jennifer and her expertise that I asked her for a hairstylist recommendation (who was also amazing) and went with her!

Jennifer brought another makeup artist, Denise, to help complete the makeup of myself, 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law. I was thrilled that Denise, whom I met during the trial, was the professional Jennifer chose to work with because she is just as talented and sweet. I think it says a lot that Jennifer did not choose any makeup artist, possibly one that she could pay less, with less experience. Everyone was very happy with the work Jennifer and Denise completed and at no time, did I see anyone hesitate to get in the chair because they favored one artist over the other. Jennifer and Denise worked efficiently and finished early, but in no way was it rushed or sloppy. The photographer actually had to ask Jennifer to pretend to put makeup on me because he had missed it!

Everything other reviews mentioned about Jennifer’s kindness, patience, professionalism, and overall demeanor were true. I cannot recommend her highly enough. I fully trusted in her judgement and I am happy that I did!

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had such an amazing experience with Jennifer for my make-up trial! She was so accommodating and helpful. I don't wear a lot of make up and was afraid I wouldn't recognize myself but I was absolutely in love with what she did! It was amazing!

Update Post Wedding: I cannot thank Jennifer enough for the absolutely amazing, unbelievable, wonderful, fantastic job that she did the day of my wedding. Everyone looked so beautiful and their make-up was so perfect and stayed perfect all day and night! I am so grateful to her for being so wonderful. Her calming demeanor that day also helped to keep me grounded and calm. It was so much fun to work with her, and I am absolutely dying to have an occasion where I need my makeup done again! Thank you, truly and sincerely!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Jennifer was an amazing makeup artist! She was always so professional and accommodating to all my needs! Jennifer had done my makeup twice when I was in other wedding parties so when it came to my own wedding, the decision to go with Jennifer was a no brainier!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Jennifer Leigh Beauty to any future brides and other women looking for beauty services for a special event. Jennifer was extremely professional and responsive. She responded to emails promptly and was very accommodating to last minute changes. Not only was my makeup for my wedding absolutely incredible but every single one of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous. Everyone was raving about our makeup and had not one single complaint from any 12 of us who received makeup services. I would use Jennifer Leigh Beauty in a heart beat again for any future events. She does amazing work :)

Profile Picture Elyse, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She is professional, kind, talented & responsive. She truly follows every direction you give her and makes sure that you are comfortable and pleased with the end result. I received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup and I would highly recommend Jen to any bride looking for a makeup artist.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding and she did my bridesmaids makeup too! We all looked beautiful thanks to Jennifer!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was great to work with. She listened to what we wanted regarding our makeup and it was perfect. Jennifer was prompt, cooperative, and flexible. She did a fantastic job with people of different ages and we were all so happy with what she did. The colors she chose were just right with our dresses and we all look great in the pictures. We would be delighted to work with Jennifer again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with! She is very friendly and professional. She made me feel so comfortable during the makeup trial and really captured the look I wanted for my wedding day. I loved the airbrush makeup it felt so light but lasted all day with great coverage. I would recommend Jennifer to everyone I know! It was a great experience.

Profile Picture User6907784, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was recommended to me by my wedding photographers and I’m so glad she was available for my wedding date! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and couldn't have been nicer and accommodating. I set up a trial with her for both my mom and me. At the trial, she gave us both looks that were flawless and timeless – we could not wait for her to do our makeup for the wedding. Jennifer is a perfectionist and ensures that every detail is perfect to match your style/look you are going for. The morning of my wedding Jennifer brought her assistant, Denise, and both were right on time, even a little early. Everyone looked amazing and they couldn’t believe how natural the airbrush looked! I was so calm all morning because I knew we were in such great hands. Our makeup looked great all day/night long with hardly a touchup. I can’t recommend Jennifer enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. In addition, she is so personable and fun to be around. If you’re thinking of booking Jennifer, act quick before she gets booked up!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I could not be happier with my choice to have Jennifer do my makeup for my wedding. First of all, her prices are incredible. Secondly, she is super personable and friendly! Jennifer was very attentive to my needs throughout the entire experience. I decided to do a trial with Jennifer before the wedding and I'm glad I did. Her trials are conducted in her home studio, which is beautiful and guarantees that you get all of the individual attention that a bride deserves. We were able to try a few different styles and speak in person instead of meeting for the first time at the wedding. However, if you're on a budget and debating the trial, it's not needed because her work is so good, but it's definitely a fun extra. I was able to do my makeup trial before my bridal shower so it went to great use! The day of the wedding Jennifer showed up to the venue with her colleague on time. They worked diligently (with no breaks) on my six bridesmaids, my mother, and I. They were so fun to work with that it felt like we were hanging out with our girlfriends while getting our makeup done. Lastly, the makeup and lashes lasted all day and night. BEAUTIFUL work. They were able to work with my bridesmaids who are of different complexions and ages. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone!

Profile Picture Storey, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

By far the best customer service the artist works with the bride to make sure that all needs are meet and the work is beyond perfection. The artist are so talented and listen to your needs and fo natural looking makeup. I felt natural I did not feel plastic or have the clay feeling on my face it was light and felt as if I did not have make up on

Profile Picture User6702297, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was a GREAT match for my style! From the first email I sent, she was extremely responsive and answered all my initial wedding makeup questions. Her customer service was consistent throughout the entire wedding planning process. I am so happy I found her site, and the decision was a no-brainer after going to a makeup trial.

I booked the trial about 7 months in advance. Jennifer took notes to ensure the colors she used and ideas were all jotted down for the actual day of the event. (The trial gives you a chance to test how the makeup application wears throughout the day - highly recommend it. Not to mention, she makes it fun by listening to good music playlists!) Jennifer also has great instincts when it comes to color palette. For example, I simply described the lip color I thought I wanted to use for my wedding look, and on the first try, she picked a custom shade that looked fantastic!

On my wedding day, Jennifer asked each of us to look in the mirror and let her know if there is anything we would like to change. I pointed out minor last minute tweaks and she worked them out seamlessly. I've honestly never met a makeup artist who receives such feedback so openly, and it was even more impressive on such a high-pressure day. I truly felt a sense of teamwork when it came to my makeup, and that is invaluable when planning a wedding that is true to your personal style.

Jennifer's elegant artistry and calm demeanor make her ideal for the industry. There is not a thing I would change about the makeup crew from the day of my wedding. 5 stars all the way!!!

Profile Picture User4734231, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was fabulous from the moment we first spoke. I informed her that I didn't really wear a lot of make up normally and I was unsure what I wanted. That and I have extremely sensitive skin, and everything I use causes me a problem, so I just avoid it.
We set up a trial, and although I liked it, I still wasn't sure it was the look for me. I contacted her and without hesitation, she invited me to have another trial and play with the look. She NAILED IT! It was perfect, the exact look that I was going for. Very natural, not too much, and just brought out my features rather then overdoing them like other places that I tried.
The day of the wedding was no different, it was flawless! She also did makeup for my mother and maid of honor. I still receive compliments with how stunning we all looked, and how our make up really brought out "our natural beauty" When I first contacted Jennifer, that was one of the things I had noticed about all of her clients, everyone looked natural. To me, this was a huge plus because that was what I wanted as well.
The makeup itself, through both trials and the wedding day, was flawless all day and night. Not one smudge, crack, break, dryness, drip, nothing. It looked beautiful! I am so beyond pleased with choosing Jennifer to do our makeup! Working with her was like having a friend there. She laughed and joked with us, and she was wonderful to work with. She really listened to what each person wanted, and created the look they were going for. Everyone had their own look, which was unique to them, and all absolutely stunning! She helped to make our wedding day the great day that it truly was. I hope that I have events in the future that I will need makeup for because she did a truly beautiful and amazing job.
Thank you Jennifer!