Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com Reviews

13 | Waterville, ME

13 Reviews for Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com

13 Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com Reviews

Moriah · Married on 08/17/2018

Jeff is an amazing DJ! He was extremely knowledgeable and provided much needed advice, not only on music but also on how the wedding/ceremony process works as a whole. He is extremely professional and easy to work with. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him - he kept our guests dancing all night long! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Derek · Married on 07/25/2018

We had an amazing time dancing the night away to good tunes! A night we shall always remember!

Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com 1

Renee · Married on 07/29/2017

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely supportive and knowledgeable and made us feel at ease. His performance during the ceremony was upbeat and professional. He played everything that we ask for and was able to use his own intuition when needed. I would definitely recommend Jeff to anyone!

Mallory · Married on 09/05/2015

Jeff was exactly what I needed in a DJ. He provided me with information and helpful ideas that I didn't even think of! I really needed someone who could take the reigns and be confident in his own work because all I knew was that I wanted guests dancing all night and I left that up to him! He definitely delivered! We danced all night and there was never a dull moment, he really paid attention to what the crowd wanted. I would highly suggest him and I would recommend him to any of my friends getting married!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com's reply:

Mallory, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a beautiful day, and amazing night! I am honored that I was a small part of it, and thank you again for the great review! Jeff

He was great! We wanted someone to somewhat take over and run the show and he did great! He is flexible to what we wanted and led a night full of fun! Very professional but personable unlike some DJ's we've seen at other weddings.

Nathaniel · Married on 10/08/2011

We hired Jeff to be our wedding DJ and from day one his customer service was nothing less than exceptional. Jeff was professional, organized, and extremely accommodating in getting the entertainment for our wedding just right. We initially started looking for a DJ to perform at our wedding in October the previous December. When we filled out the information request form on his website, which was excellent, he called us back less than half an hour later!

Over the next 10 months he kept in contact providing answers to any questions we had and offering helpful suggestions when needed.

The day of the wedding Jeff was at the venue on time and even while setting up had a neat and professional appearance and demeanor. During the actual performance he stuck to the requested play list and if any questions arose he asked us. Over all he is truly a professional and an excellent choice for any function where you need an amazing DJ.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/24/2011

We were married Sept. 24th, 2011, an outdoor wedding, in a beautiful field along the Saco River. Due to the fact that it was an outdoor wedding and our only power source was generated power, most DJ's I spoke to wouldn't even consider it or if they did, their prices certainly reflected the potential risk. I actually had one DJ tell me I was crazy and should change my location!
    When I spoke to Jeff, the first thing I explained was the circumstances surrounding the location. He didn't even baulk at it. He assured me it wasn't a problem at all and the quote was more than reasonable. He even gave me advice based on the experiences he has had working in similar conditions. Needless to say, I was so impressed in speaking with him; we decided to book him before someone else tried to snatch him up.
    Jeff stayed in contact with me right up to the day off the wedding wanting to make sure he had everything right. His efforts in preparation certainly showed the day of. The ceremony music was beautiful, the introductions to the reception were perfect, and the dance floor was rocking all night long. He had everyone, from the ages of 8 to 94! up on the dance floor having the time of their life. We asked if he would stay an extra hour because everyone was having such a great time we simply didn’t want it to end. The next thing we knew, an extra TWO hours had passed, he was still playing and the dance floor was still full! What an amazing night and Jeff made it happen.
    His professionalism, the pride he takes in his work, and the quality of service was exceptional. To this day, I still have people asking who the DJ at our wedding. If you ask me, Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com is the only DJ service you should consider in Maine.
    A million Thanks to you Jeff!

Carly · Married on 09/25/2010

Jeff was a HUGE part of our reception and we are so glad that we were able to use him for our DJ! He came prepared, did a run through with us before the party began, and took our guests' requests! If we had to recommend a worthwhile, cost-effective, and vibrant DJ for your wedding, we would say Jeff Hunter!!

Erik · Married on 10/24/2009

Jeff was professional, prompt, open to our ideas, and most importantly, he added to our wedding instead of distracting from it.

You will have nothing but a positive experience from Jeff.

Outstanding!

Eric · Married on 09/25/2009

My wife and I had Jeff Hunter dj for our wedding in South Portland, ME. He was there two hours before ceremony and reception. He dressed very accordingly to what event he was servicing as we fiound out later that he also does more then weddings. He played what other requests people had for him however of course making the bride and grooms playlist top priority. The music volume was not to loud and upon the wedding partie entering the reception, he has a very good presentation voice. For this qualtiy service he provided, I give Jeff Hunter (Maine DJ) 5 out of 5!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com's reply:

Thank you Eric for your review! I'm very pleased that I was able to provide entertainment for your special day. Everyone was very friendly, and I loved the great mix of music that your family and friends requested! :) Thank again, and I wish you and Sarah all the best in the future! Jeff

Erica · Married on 07/07/2007

Jeff did a fantastic job with our reception. He was very professional and engaging. He followed all of requests to the letter. My husband I thoroughly recommend him.

Cheryl · Married on 02/10/2007

After the excitement and stress of the wedding ceremony it's time to enjoy your reception. This is when the bride needs to know that someone has her back and all the details are taken care of. A good DJ can do that for you and Jeff was the perfect DJ for that job at my wedding. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Jeff took care of getting us through dinner, cake and the other reception traditions with ease. None of my guests ever felt like they were "waiting" for the next part and therefore no one left early. Then Jeff had the perfect way to get everyone on the dance floor with the first song of the evening. From that song on we danced all night. His choices of songs were spot on. Jeff has an innate ability to feel out the guests and kept the flow and rhythm going throughout the night. He played a wide variety of musical genres and got the entire wedding involved. He made everyone happy... especially the bride. Our guests continually approached me during the night asking where we found him because me was AMAZING!

It was exactly what I wanted.

I recommend Jeff to any bride no matter what type of reception you are looking for. I have attended four receptions (other than my own) that Jeff has DJ'd. If you want him to sit back and simply play music, he'll do that. Or if you want him to be more interactive with your guests, he'll do that too. Jeff is always professional and gives the happy couple exactly what they asked for.

Shanda · Married on 06/26/2010

We thought Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding!! He kept everything smooth and flowing through out the entire evening, very impressed!! If I needed a Dj again for another event I'd definitely consider Jeff!! :) Thanks again!!!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Jeff Hunter of MaineDJ.com's reply:

Shanda, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a review! You and Roger were a pleasure to work with, and I truly enjoyed myself at your reception. I remember that once the sun went down, things really kicked into high gear! You guys had a great mix of music, and the atmosphere was fantastic! I was really happy to be able to connect the projector and play the Best Man's pre-recorded video from my laptop that he recorded for you before he was deployed overseas. It was truly a very special moment, and I'm grateful that I was able to make sure that it could be seen by everyone. I wish you and Roger a wonderful future! Jeff Hunter www.mainedj.com www.facebook.com/promainedj