Mad Kat DJ Services

Brewer, ME View map

$850 Most Popular Price

Mad Kat DJ Services--serving the Portland, Bangor, and Presque Isle, Maine, areas--is a wedding entertainment company that strives to create memorable events. Providing couples with the best entertainment available, this company will create playlists that fit your specific styles and tastes. The company also offers services to create just the right ambiance for your event, whether you are looking for lighting, decorations, or more. With Mad Kat DJ Services, you have the freedom to choose entertainment that works for you.

Mad Kat DJ Services provides music services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. They have state-of-the-art audio equipment, friendly and professional DJs, clean edits of all music, full dance lighting, up-lighting to set your wedding colors, and packages that are customizable. Other services offered by the company include:

• Pre-event consultations
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • MC
  • Video projection

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$650

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting
  • Kathy
    Kathy R. Married on 12/08/2020

Our Wedding

Kat was so helpful when it came to the order in which we did first dance, anniversary dance, throwing of bouque and garder belt ect. . I had no idea and she did it all for me. Her light show was awesome and everyone enjoyed the music. I would recommend DJ Kat to anyone getting married.
  • Destiny
    Destiny R. Married on 07/10/2020

Dj Kat is where it's at!

Dj Kat is absolutely AMAZING! She was very attentive to what we wanted and needed. Her suggestions were perfect! Her pricing is fabulous as well. Dj Kat is highly professional and can really make the party happen! I wouldn't have had it any other way. I am so grateful she was available for our wedding and made our day as perfect as possible. She handled so many last minute changes gracefully and made our end result just what we needed! Thank you again, Kat!!! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!
  • Wayne
    Wayne D. Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Pick

Kat was awesome! From day 1 to the end of the wedding, she has her ducks all in a row, and can adjust if needed. She was great with the playlist we gave her and made great adjustments during potential lulls. I highly recommend her for her services because I know she'll surpass any expectations. My wife and I didn't have a wedding planner and I was the contact point for Kat and on the ceremony day, when she showed up, I spoke to her once to say hi and she already had everything figured out. There was zero worry from both my wife and I that we had made the right choice. Thank You Kat!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Mad Kat DJ Services 1
Discount

If you are active or retired military we will take 10% off your wedding package.

426 North Main St Brewer, ME, 04412
2074787580
Location of (Mad Kat DJ Services)
426 North Main St Brewer, ME, 04412 See on map
207-478-7580

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding