Bangor, ME 04401 Map · Phone number

About DJ Bill Lyons

Voted Couples' Choice Award winner 6 years straight!! '13, '14' 15' '16 '17 and 2018!! DJ Bill Lyons has been in the DJ business since 1980. Having played at well over 1,000 events and 100's of different venues, DJ Bill Lyons has the experience you need to help make your special day the BEST it can possibly be.. Your day is special and experience is the best way to handle this major event in your life. Let DJ Bill Lyons show you how you can have the reception that you, your family and friends will talk about for years to come.

Preferred DJ Vendor at most Bangor to Bar Harbor venues.

State of the art Professional Sound System

Elegant Wireless Up Lighting for those special events.

Professional wireless microphones / sound system to cover you Ceremony if needed.

Mono-Gram Projector - This light fixture uses a Gobo to project your name in lights. Very beautiful.

Over 35 years of Professional Disc Jockey experience

Follow DJ Bill Lyons on

DJ booth
Up lights and a Mono gram light. Contact me today to have these amazing features on your special...
packed dance floor 2015
CelebrationMonogram
packed dance floor 2015

92 Reviews for DJ Bill Lyons

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Bill was awesome, and I highly recommend him for your next event! He is energetic, fun, and right on top of his game. He stayed in touch with me up until the day of our wedding, including personally calling me the week of the wedding to review the plan, create a schedule, and make suggestions. He played music for our ceremony and reception, and we also used his lighting package. The ceremony music went on without a hitch. I was a little worried because I only gave him vague instructions over the phone, but it was perfect and he knew exactly what I wanted. For the reception, he did a great job introducing the wedding party and keeping the night on track. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night--even the venue staff were dancing as they were cleaning up tables. He is well-worth your money, and your guests will be impressed (and tired/sore the next day from all their crazy dance skills)!

Bethany · Married on 09/22/2018

Bill was great! Very organized, professional, helpful and did a great job of reading the crowd. Music was excellent and he did such a nice job of keeping the flow of our reception just as we wanted. We would highly recommend!

Dorothy · Married on 09/01/2018

Bill Lyons was absolutely wonderful! He was extremely helpful during out song choosing process and very paitent when we just couldnt make up our minds! He made himself advailable to talk, and review our wedding timeline when ever I had a bride moment. He was/us one of the best DJ's I've ever seen at a weddind and both Ryan and I feel privileged to have him as ours for our special day!

DJ Bill Lyons FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,025.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Wedding Angel Events
    Wedding Angel Events Wedding Planners

A fabulous DJ and a pleasure to work with!

• Bar Harbor Inn
    Bar Harbor Inn Hotel Weddings

DJ Bill Lyons is wonderful to work with. He is very professional, organized and really listens to what is being requested to tailor each wedding experience to the individual couples. Definitely recommend his services.

• Asticou Inn
    Asticou Inn Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Bill for several years and have always found him to be extremely professional and very easy to work with.

• Bangor, ME 04401 See on map