Main Street, Bangor, ME 04401 Map · Phone number

About DJ Bill Lyons

Voted Couples' Choice Award winner 7 years straight!! '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18 and 2019!!

I've been in the DJ business since 1980. Having played at well over 1,000 events and 100's of different venues, I have the experience you need to help make your special day the BEST it can possibly be.. Your day is special and experience is the best way to handle this major event in your life. Let "DJ Bill Lyons" show you how you can have the reception that you, your family and friends will talk about for years to come.

Preferred DJ Vendor at most Bangor to Bar Harbor venues.

Highly recommended

State of the art Professional Sound System

Elegant Wireless Up Lighting for those special events.

Professional wireless microphones / sound system to cover you Ceremony if needed.

Mono-Gram Projector - This light fixture uses a Gobo to project your name in lights. Very beautiful.

Over 35 years of Professional Disc Jockey experience

Follow DJ Bill Lyons on

DJ booth
Up lights and a Mono gram light. Contact me today to have these amazing features on your special...
packed dance floor 2015

1 User photo

DJ Bill Lyons 1

Erica · Married on 03/23/2019

The best!

There is no one else I would have chosen to get our 275 guest wedding party started. He was so easy to communicate with and anything I wanted last minute, he delivered and more. He kept the party going all night, played anything we wanted and would always check in to make sure we were loving every minute. I have and will forever recommend Bill to any of my friends and family getting married! He's the BEST!! Thank you Pickle! GO COWBOYS!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Jsargent · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect Wedding

I booked Bill based off of reviews I had seen online and recommendations from friends...honestly, when I had seen how highly rated he was, I figured his price would be way out of my budget--but I was so wrong--he's very reasonably priced :) Working with him was super easy and he executed everything I wanted perfectly! He offered me recommendations when I needed them and on the day of the wedding, he made sure everything ran VERY smoothly. I would recommend Bill to anyone who is in need of a DJ!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Shayna · Married on 12/01/2018

So amazing!

I changed my mind last minute for many things and it was still all handled so well. Such a great job judging the crowd and playing music to really keep the wedding going.

Sent on 12/03/2018

DJ Bill Lyons FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,050.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Wedding Angel Events
    Wedding Angel Events Wedding Planners

A fabulous DJ and a pleasure to work with!

• Bar Harbor Inn
    Bar Harbor Inn Hotel Weddings

DJ Bill Lyons is wonderful to work with. He is very professional, organized and really listens to what is being requested to tailor each wedding experience to the individual couples. Definitely recommend his services.

• Asticou Inn
    Asticou Inn Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Bill for several years and have always found him to be extremely professional and very easy to work with.

• Main Street Bangor, Maine, 04401 See on map