DJ Bill Lyons

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

Voted Couples' Choice Award winner 10 years straight!! '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, ‘19, ‘20, '21 and 2022!!

I've been in the DJ business since 1980. Having played at well over 1,000 events and 100's of different venues, I have the experience you need to help make your special day the BEST it can possibly be.. Your day is special and experience is the best way to handle this major event in your life. Let me, "DJ Bill Lyons" show you how you can have the reception that you, your family and friends will talk about for years to come.

Preferred Wedding DJ Vendor at most Bangor to Bar Harbor venues.

Highly recommended

State of the art Professional Sound System using JBL and BOSE speakers.

Elegant Wireless Up Lighting for those special events. No cables and these can be put almost anywhere.

Professional wireless microphones / sound system to cover you Ceremony if needed.

Mono-Gram Projector - This light fixture uses a Gobo to project your name in lights. Very beautiful.

Over 40 years of Professional Disc Jockey experience.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,350

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

Rachael Married on 12/09/2021

Awesome DJ!

Bill was very quick to answer questions and easy to contact. He obviously was very experienced and did a great job at making me feel at ease during the whole wedding planning process! Highly recommend to any bride!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 10/15/2021

Fantastic DJ! We could not have asked for more!

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Bill Lyons! My husband and I recently got married in Bar Harbor, Maine, though we live in New Jersey. It was somewhat nerve-racking trying to plan a wedding from afar, but we luckily stumbled upon Bill Lyons online and he made planning our music a breeze! He was incredible to work with--super responsive, informative, and knowlegable in the run-up to the wedding. He has a great system online that allows you to fill out forms, create a timeline, and plan your music (everything from must plays, play if time, and do not plays) and my husband and I had an awesome time picking our playlist.

The day of the wedding he was beyond amazing! He timed everything perfectly--our first dance, family dances, speeches, cake cutting-- and he had our guests up and dancing the ENTIRE time. Seriously, and I guess I might be a little biased here, but it was the most fun I have had at a wedding EVER. He kept the energy up the whole night, was cognizant of our "no play list" (my dad requested a song we had added to that list and Bill made sure to check with us before playing it), and truly just went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time.

We absolutely loved working with Bill and would recommend him to everyone. If you're looking to have the BEST time, do not hesitate to hire DJ Bill Lyons!
    Katelyn S. Married on 10/10/2021

Absolutely amazing! Made me feel so at ease!

He went above and beyond to ensure that everything was exactly how I wanted it and switched on a dime when needed. He was genuinely happy to be there and be a part of our big day! He made sure to take the time to talk to us ahead of time to ensure we were in good hands. I couldn't imagine using anyone else!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Wedding Angel Events Wedding Angel Events Wedding Planners

A fabulous DJ and a pleasure to work with!

Bar Harbor Inn Bar Harbor Inn Hotel Weddings

DJ Bill Lyons is wonderful to work with. He is very professional, organized and really listens to what is being requested to tailor each wedding experience to the individual couples. Definitely recommend his services.

Asticou Inn Asticou Inn Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Bill for several years and have always found him to be extremely professional and very easy to work with.

Main Street Bangor, Maine, 04401
2079900352
Location of (DJ Bill Lyons)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding