91 Reviews for DJ Bill Lyons

Microphones (8)
One Event Per Day (4)
Consultation (3)
90 DJ Bill Lyons Reviews

Bill was great! Very organized, professional, helpful and did a great job of reading the crowd. Music was excellent and he did such a nice job of keeping the flow of our reception just as we wanted. We would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Lyons was absolutely wonderful! He was extremely helpful during out song choosing process and very paitent when we just couldnt make up our minds! He made himself advailable to talk, and review our wedding timeline when ever I had a bride moment. He was/us one of the best DJ's I've ever seen at a weddind and both Ryan and I feel privileged to have him as ours for our special day!

Profile Picture Dorothy, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJ Bill Lyons for our wedding on August 25th, he was wonderful managed to work in all of the songs we requested and was able to adjust the schedule when we got behind but still get everything done. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Lyons responded to every last minute crazy idea we had during our reception with professionalism and kindness. He was honestly the reason our friends and family said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Thanks again Bill.

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was an amazing DJ. We had him do our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everything was beyond perfect. He was very flexible and his website made it easy to go over music. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bill was so helpful during the whole wedding process and so easy to work with. I would definitely hire him for another event!

Profile Picture Teryn, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was beyond amazing! He kept everybody up and dancing! I could not have asked for a more helpful DJ when it came to picking out songs and helping with time frame to keep things moving.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bill Lyons was flexible and responsive when handling my last minute requests, and able to provide excellent service during my reception! He provided a wonderful lapel microphone for my ceremony which enable us to avoid using a bulky microphone stand. He worked closely with our incredible wedding coordinator Ali, "the wedding angel" and made all of our thoughts and ideas come to life! We gave him last minute requests during the event and rose to the occasion without a second guess! Would highly recommend him to DJ any wedding or event. Thank you Bill

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bill Lyons was a hit with Travis & I from the get go. He was very quick to response with any questions we had, gave great suggestions on music we struggled to pick and was huge on making sure that the night was about US. He was a hit with our guests, playing a variety of music for everyone to enjoy. If you're looking for a fun, upbeat and entertaining DJ for you and your guests, he is definitely perfect! Thank you DJ Bill Lyons, you made our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Bill lived up to his reputation as being the best in the business. He was very responsive, helpful, easy to work with and really knew how to work the dance floor. Our guests had so much fun! His uplighting was perfect as well. It really made a difference in our venue. He well exceeded our expectations! Thanks for a wonderful night! You're the best!

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was amazing! Our day went perfect and smoothly because of him! We had issues with our venue last minute and new management who didn’t know what they were doing, but he went above and beyond and straightened them out and nobody even knew! If we had anyone else the day could have turned out so different! Bill has done all the weddings for our family throughout his career and I know we will continue to use him for years to come!

Profile Picture Sonya, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You were wonderful! Thank you for all your help and making our day perfect! ?

Profile Picture Kaila , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was absolutely amazing. From day one, he walked us through everything step by step and made sure we were well prepared. From our ceremony-to the reception, everything was incredible. We literally got comments all night long about how great Bill was. We had Bill recommended to us from a friend, and we are so happy we listened. Bill gets an A+ In our book.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Would highly recommend Bill!! Wonderful to work with!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bill brought the party to our wedding! He had a great knack for selecting songs to match our playlist and the crowd. His up lighting equipment also gave a very nice ambiance to our white outdoor wedding tent. In the planning phase, he was also very responsive and had great planning tools on his website. Def worth the money!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/3/17, 1 Review
4.7

DJ showed up on time, very good with last minute changes etc. Very professional and a pleasure to have on site.

Profile Picture Jesse, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently hired Bill as the DJ for our wedding reception and were extremely pleased. He is very experienced, quick to respond to emails, and is very helpful with any questions. His uplights are a great addition, and he did an excellent job keeping the party going with his music mix! Everyone had a great time and we had many comments on how great Bill was. I highly recommend Bill!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did an amazing job, very experienced

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was an absolute joy to work with. Very professional and responsive to calls and emails. Bill provided the speaker/mic for our ceremony as well as DJ services. He made an amazing atmosphere at our wedding and I highly recommend the uplighting option. Our guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night right from the start. I had heard amazing things about Bill and booked him for my Wedding over a year in advance....and we are so glad we did. Out of 5 stars this DJ is a 6!!!

Mr & Mrs Jagger
Married 7/22/17

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Right from the start of us choosing Bill as our DJ, he went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable with the event and music planning forms. Bill was more often than not available to answer questions and if he couldn't answer in the moment, he always responded in a timely manner. Bill helped create our entire wedding timeline and made me feel 100% better about how the events of the evening would take place. At the wedding, Bill checked in several times to see how we were feeling about the events, and to let us know what was next. The music was great, and the dance floor was full the entire night!! I highly recommend Bill as a DJ for any event!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bill was a pleasure to work with! Throughout the entire planning process, he was extremely helpful and quick to return all emails. When I was having a hard time with song choices, he happily assisted me with finding the perfect song. He was also open to new ideas that I had (i.e. The shoe game). I think the shoe game was a huge hit with our guests! The day of the wedding, DJ Bill was very professional and made sure the events of the day flowed together seamlessly. Overall, I would highly recommend DJ Bill to anyone looking for a professional, experienced DJ!

Profile Picture Haley, 2/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was excellent to work with. He was very responsive when a question was asked and made sure things ran smoothly during our reception. We had a wonderful day and would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a complete professional who will read your mind on what type of music best fits your event, DJ Bill Lyons is the DJ for you! We gave some general guidelines but really left it in his capable hands, and he did a great job MCing the event and reading the room to provide the perfect song for each moment. We are very happy with the service, and would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Eliza, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bill Lyons did a fabulous job putting together the music for our big day! He took our vague requests for music, read the tone of the room, and delivered a great mix of songs to please our whole crowd. He was very professional and managed the people side of the equation just as well as the music. It was a top-notch experience!

Profile Picture Eliza, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Bill was incredible! Was extremely professional and flexible with me and my procrastination and my last minute decisions. He returned every call/email faster than any other vendor I've worked with. At first glance the price may appear high, but when factoring in his quality and selection of music, professional MC for the entire night to make sure the night went smoothly, music for both ceremony and reception locations, and the added light show and up lights - this was a bargain! Definitely worth every penny!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/1/16, 1 Review