DJ Bill Lyons Reviews

92 | Bangor, ME

92 Reviews for DJ Bill Lyons

92 DJ Bill Lyons Reviews

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Bill was awesome, and I highly recommend him for your next event! He is energetic, fun, and right on top of his game. He stayed in touch with me up until the day of our wedding, including personally calling me the week of the wedding to review the plan, create a schedule, and make suggestions. He played music for our ceremony and reception, and we also used his lighting package. The ceremony music went on without a hitch. I was a little worried because I only gave him vague instructions over the phone, but it was perfect and he knew exactly what I wanted. For the reception, he did a great job introducing the wedding party and keeping the night on track. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night--even the venue staff were dancing as they were cleaning up tables. He is well-worth your money, and your guests will be impressed (and tired/sore the next day from all their crazy dance skills)!

Bethany · Married on 09/22/2018

Bill was great! Very organized, professional, helpful and did a great job of reading the crowd. Music was excellent and he did such a nice job of keeping the flow of our reception just as we wanted. We would highly recommend!

Dorothy · Married on 09/01/2018

Bill Lyons was absolutely wonderful! He was extremely helpful during out song choosing process and very paitent when we just couldnt make up our minds! He made himself advailable to talk, and review our wedding timeline when ever I had a bride moment. He was/us one of the best DJ's I've ever seen at a weddind and both Ryan and I feel privileged to have him as ours for our special day!

Melanie · Married on 08/25/2018

We used DJ Bill Lyons for our wedding on August 25th, he was wonderful managed to work in all of the songs we requested and was able to adjust the schedule when we got behind but still get everything done. I highly recommend him!

Hilary · Married on 08/04/2018

Bill Lyons responded to every last minute crazy idea we had during our reception with professionalism and kindness. He was honestly the reason our friends and family said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Thanks again Bill.

• arderocher

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Bill was an amazing DJ. We had him do our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everything was beyond perfect. He was very flexible and his website made it easy to go over music. We highly recommend him.

Teryn · Married on 06/09/2018

Bill was so helpful during the whole wedding process and so easy to work with. I would definitely hire him for another event!

Jordan · Married on 04/13/2018

Bill was beyond amazing! He kept everybody up and dancing! I could not have asked for a more helpful DJ when it came to picking out songs and helping with time frame to keep things moving.

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Bill Lyons was flexible and responsive when handling my last minute requests, and able to provide excellent service during my reception! He provided a wonderful lapel microphone for my ceremony which enable us to avoid using a bulky microphone stand. He worked closely with our incredible wedding coordinator Ali, "the wedding angel" and made all of our thoughts and ideas come to life! We gave him last minute requests during the event and rose to the occasion without a second guess! Would highly recommend him to DJ any wedding or event. Thank you Bill <3

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Bill Lyons was a hit with Travis & I from the get go. He was very quick to response with any questions we had, gave great suggestions on music we struggled to pick and was huge on making sure that the night was about US. He was a hit with our guests, playing a variety of music for everyone to enjoy. If you're looking for a fun, upbeat and entertaining DJ for you and your guests, he is definitely perfect! Thank you DJ Bill Lyons, you made our wedding perfect!

DJ Bill Lyons 1

Theresa · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Bill lived up to his reputation as being the best in the business. He was very responsive, helpful, easy to work with and really knew how to work the dance floor. Our guests had so much fun! His uplighting was perfect as well. It really made a difference in our venue. He well exceeded our expectations! Thanks for a wonderful night! You're the best!

Kaila · Married on 09/23/2017

You were wonderful! Thank you for all your help and making our day perfect! ?

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Bill was absolutely amazing. From day one, he walked us through everything step by step and made sure we were well prepared. From our ceremony-to the reception, everything was incredible. We literally got comments all night long about how great Bill was. We had Bill recommended to us from a friend, and we are so happy we listened. Bill gets an A+ In our book.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Would highly recommend Bill!! Wonderful to work with!!

Dustin · Married on 07/23/2017

Did an amazing job, very experienced

Shannon · Married on 07/22/2017

Bill was an absolute joy to work with. Very professional and responsive to calls and emails. Bill provided the speaker/mic for our ceremony as well as DJ services. He made an amazing atmosphere at our wedding and I highly recommend the uplighting option. Our guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night right from the start. I had heard amazing things about Bill and booked him for my Wedding over a year in advance....and we are so glad we did. Out of 5 stars this DJ is a 6!!!

Mr & Mrs Jagger
    Married 7/22/17

Kara · Married on 05/06/2017

Right from the start of us choosing Bill as our DJ, he went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable with the event and music planning forms. Bill was more often than not available to answer questions and if he couldn't answer in the moment, he always responded in a timely manner. Bill helped create our entire wedding timeline and made me feel 100% better about how the events of the evening would take place. At the wedding, Bill checked in several times to see how we were feeling about the events, and to let us know what was next. The music was great, and the dance floor was full the entire night!! I highly recommend Bill as a DJ for any event!

Haley · Married on 02/04/2017

DJ Bill was a pleasure to work with! Throughout the entire planning process, he was extremely helpful and quick to return all emails. When I was having a hard time with song choices, he happily assisted me with finding the perfect song. He was also open to new ideas that I had (i.e. The shoe game). I think the shoe game was a huge hit with our guests! The day of the wedding, DJ Bill was very professional and made sure the events of the day flowed together seamlessly. Overall, I would highly recommend DJ Bill to anyone looking for a professional, experienced DJ!

Mary · Married on 11/06/2016

Bill was excellent to work with. He was very responsive when a question was asked and made sure things ran smoothly during our reception. We had a wonderful day and would highly recommend him!

Eliza · Married on 10/09/2016

If you are looking for a complete professional who will read your mind on what type of music best fits your event, DJ Bill Lyons is the DJ for you! We gave some general guidelines but really left it in his capable hands, and he did a great job MCing the event and reading the room to provide the perfect song for each moment. We are very happy with the service, and would absolutely recommend him!

• HolyMoly

Eliza · Married on 10/09/2016

DJ Bill Lyons did a fabulous job putting together the music for our big day! He took our vague requests for music, read the tone of the room, and delivered a great mix of songs to please our whole crowd. He was very professional and managed the people side of the equation just as well as the music. It was a top-notch experience!

Stacey · Married on 10/01/2016

Bill was incredible! Was extremely professional and flexible with me and my procrastination and my last minute decisions. He returned every call/email faster than any other vendor I've worked with. At first glance the price may appear high, but when factoring in his quality and selection of music, professional MC for the entire night to make sure the night went smoothly, music for both ceremony and reception locations, and the added light show and up lights - this was a bargain! Definitely worth every penny!

Mackenzie · Married on 09/24/2016

Bill was unbelievably helpful, made our day super easy and special! He made sure everything went smoothly and kept us updated all night long of how things were going!

Steve · Married on 09/03/2016

I would strongly recommend hiring Bill Lyons, he did an amazing job and eliminated all of the stress surrounding the flow of the ceremony and reception.

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/28/2016

Bill Lyons did a wonderful job at our event. Not just during our event, but arranging and helping us plan it as well. I highly recommend using DJ Bill Lyons.