James Binnion Metal Arts Reviews

James Binnion Metal Arts 1
James Binnion Metal Arts 2

Christian Jones · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Very easy to work with

They were very easy to work with and I ended up with a great ring

Sent on 04/11/2019

Jeff Newman · Getting married on 10/14/2019

Beautiful ring and pleasure to work with

First off and most importantly I love my ring. It is so unique and well made. Additionally, the entire process was a pleasure. Their team was highly responsive and helpful in working with me to get the correct design and it arrived right on time.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Karen · Married on 06/29/2019

This team is Amazing!

I started with a concept and ended with a wonderful beautiful ring for my husband. I wanted to give him something special and with the help of Terry and James, I got more than I could imagine. They took my crude drawing and examples, told me what was possible and made the perfect ring. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    James Binnion Metal Arts 3

Jenna Brooks · Married on 08/25/2018

James Binnion is a leader in his craft

My husband found James Binnion Metals Arts and had a custom ring made for me. They made such a beautiful ring for me, I had them make my husbands ring too! James and Terry are very friendly and kind. They went out of their way to help us design the perfect rings. Their expertise in jewelry making allowed us to have both beautiful and functional wedding bands. James Binnion is truly a leader in his craft!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • F

Folake · Married on 07/19/2018

Dedicated Team and Beautiful work

My husband particularly liked the Mokume Gane method of making jewelry and we reached out to James Binnon. Their process was very easy to follow and my husband is extremely happy with his very comfortable and beautiful ring.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Darlene Mccoy · Married on 07/06/2015

Very satisfied customer

We were looking at various rings for quite some time. When we saw James Binnion’s work, we then began looking exclusively at his rings. We took over a year looking at different styles and metals. We had numerous questions which were all answered quickly and any problems we ran into were handled and our satisfaction was their number one priority. We love working with them and above all else we love our rings!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    James Binnion Metal Arts 4
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/27/2013

Fans of the Japanese metal art of Mokume Gane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokume-gane) should know about James Binnion Metal Arts. James is the modern master of this and we got his Platinum and Sterling rings for our wedding. We love them. http://www.mokume-gane.com. We bought them at Arcadia Spa & Home in NYC. http://arcadianyc.com/Products/Manufacturer/james-binnion

Sent on 11/02/2013

4.2
      3.5

The rings look awesome and the staff was very helpful with sizing and ordering. Occasionally they were hard to get a hold of.

Sent on 10/25/2012