550 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98125 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About Green Lake Jewelry Works

Green Lake Jewelry Works is America’s leading custom jewelry store, where artists design and create hundreds of tailor made pieces every month in the our studio. We specialize in unique engagement rings, custom wedding bands, and other one of a kind jewelry.

Follow Green Lake Jewelry Works on

Green Lake Jewelry Works 3
  • Deborah

Deborah Fillmann · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Designed my dream ring!

Had an amazing design experience with Sophia, who created my dream ring. She clearly explained each step of the process to us, from trying on wax models to selecting an antique diamond. We had a lot of fun watching our vision come together, and it only took maybe three or four visits total. Not an inexpensive process, but a terrific value, and it gave us exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Green Lake Jewelry Works 4
    Green Lake Jewelry Works 5
    Green Lake Jewelry Works 6

Brooke · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Schedule a little extra time. They do custom work on site, so the are a crazy amount of options. Friendly, considerate, and knowledgeable. They have my business for life!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Nj Sw · Married on 11/25/2018

Awesome! The only designer I’d use!

My pendant was very special - It involved using two stones I already owned and an antique coin. Pia from Green Lake jewelry was very patient, collaborative and creative - every step of the way. She explained how the pendant could look like; I wanted to be able to use both sides - Pia worked her magic & ensured this was indeed possible. She delivered it much before our agreed timeline! Now I’m the proud owner of the most beautiful pendant in the world - and I get compliments every time I wear it. Big hugs to Pia!!! Highly recommended xx

Sent on 12/16/2018

Award

Green Lake Jewelry Works FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks