Dynamic Designs Jewelry

Kirkland, WA View map

Based in Kirkland, Washington, Dynamic Designs Jewelry provides custom engagement rings, wedding bands, and other eye-catching pieces. First established in 1984, this jewelry company has been dedicated to helping soon-to-be-weds find rings to celebrate their commitment to each other. They will work to accommodate your preferred aesthetic, whether you prefer a plain gold band or a dramatic, eye-catching design.

Dynamic Designs Jewelry will create a unique design that best suits your vision and budget. Couples will have an array of stones and precious metals to choose from, along with options for engravings to add a personal touch. Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are also available for couples and their wedding party to complete their attire for their big day. Dynamic Designs Jewelry also offers in-house repairs for couples that want to redesign heirlooms and sentimental pieces.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

• Andrew
    Andrew B. Married on 04/23/2022

Wouldn't change any part of my experience

Skyler and Jeanette from Dynamic Designs Jewelry are amazing. Every part of my experience exceeded expectations.

Seeing as I was buying a ring for my now fiancé, I wanted the experience to be tailored and intimate. Not something generic at a big box jeweler.

I wanted the ring to be exactly what my now fiancé had hoped for.

Skyler and Jeanette delivered! From the first time meeting and getting to see/evaluate the diamonds in person, to going back and forth on the engagement ring design they were communicative, involved, and truly seemed to care for me. On top of that I was able to tell them my budget and find a way to work best within that budget to get everything I had hoped for at the price that wasn't going to set me back in anyway.

The other aspect that blew me away was their ability to take my very layman terms/descriptions and steer me in a direction to exactly what I was looking for.

I would recommend them to everyone especially if you want a unique tailored experience.

As a final note, I'll also add I currently live in Charlotte, NC and they were amazing to work with from across the country.

From the fiancé: "It's exactly what I wanted! Absolutely perfect"

Thank you Skyler and Jeanette!!!

Dynamic Designs Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Andrew! We are so happy to be your personal jewelers! I’m glad she loves the ring and said Yes!
  • Samantha
    Samantha D. Married on 08/27/2021

Spectacular Service and Wonderful Designs

Jeanette was such a pleasure to work with. She really listens to you and helps you design your perfect ring for the price you want to pay. Her design was stunning and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Thank you Jeanette!

Dynamic Designs Jewelry's reply:

You are welcome Samantha! It was fun to create such a unique design with opals and diamonds in rose gold...truly one of a kind!
  • Kaetlin
    Kaetlin H. Married on 04/03/2021

Easy peasy

Working with Jeanette through Dynamic Designs Jewelry was so easy and painless! My husband proposed spontaneously and didn’t have a ring yet, so we got to create one together with DDJ! We used his grandma’s jewels and were able to trade in some gold pieces towards the total cost of our rings! We ended up getting my engagement and wedding rings made here and my husband got his grandpa’s wedding ring resized to fit his finger. Jeanette was patient, kind, professional, and very helpful! Not to mention, she also made my Mother-in-law’s wedding ring 10+ years ago! Highly recommend.

Dynamic Designs Jewelry's reply:

We loved working with you to create your special ring! We hope to see you again soon. Jeanette

Deals

Dynamic Designs Jewelry 1
Exclusive

Team

Jeanette Betton
Jeanette Betton
President and Designer

Jeanette understands that jewelry is a personal emotional investment and has made the experience of jewelry buying a rewarding one for thousands of clients over the years with award-winning designs, attention to detail, and a connection with her clients. She started Dynamic Designs Jewelry in 1984 has now been in business for over 37 amazing years!

Jeanette works as a personal jeweler by appointment rather than the more traditional brick-and-mortar business model. It allows her to learn about her clients’ needs and create designs best suited to their lifestyles, personal tastes and budget. She specializes in designing custom pieces and helping clients redesign their old jewelry into beautiful new works of art.

Kirkland Kirkland, WA, 98033

Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 10am-3pm
Location of (Dynamic Designs Jewelry)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding