15015 MAIN ST # 112, Bellevue, WA 98007 Map · Phone number

caro

9 Reviews for Fabri Fine Jewelry

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Fabric is the best!

Doug at Fabri is seriously the best! So incredibly kind and patient, and truly wants to help you have the best experience. No stress what so ever, friendly faces the moment you walk through the door. Will be getting all my jewelry from only Fabri!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Carla · Married on 08/22/2015

We designed a grooms wedding band to coordinate/match my non-traditional ruby wedding ring. Tino at Fabri was a pleasure to work with. The ring is amazing and accurately reflects the vision we shared. We were able to see the gemstones and how they fit in the sample. Extremely pleased.

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2013

I looked everywhere for the perfect ring. I tried all of the chain jewelry stores and couldn't find the cushion cut micro pave halo I was looking for. I wanted something delicate but intricate that wasn't too high set. I wanted something I could wear everyday and not poke an eye out but be very blingy. I found the perfect ring at Fabri. Not only is this ring exactly what I wanted, it is exactly what I see over and over on pinterest. I love it. The people at Fabri were so helpful. They took the time to meet with me several times and when a stone on the side fell out due to resizing, they replaced it no problem. I am out of state and they have worked with me to ensure I had an easy experience and I even saved on tax because the ring was shipped to me. If you are having trouble finding the perfect ring. Check out Fabri. They were awesome and have a selection like nowhere else!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Fabri Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds

Real Weddings